All Comments on 'What I Want'

by redhotbothered

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Nitehawk2BearNitehawk2Bearabout 11 years ago

I like your way of describing what you're doing. It almost sounds like you wouldn't mind if you gagged a little, having your saliva covering your prize. We'll see on your next audio.

Imagine73Imagine73about 11 years ago
Very Nice

Imaginative account of a woman's plans for the next encounter with her lover. Hot-!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

That was incredible. As you told your story in such detail I couldn't help but, close my eye and almost feel it. My cock is throbbing... I'd write more but, excuse I have to go take care of something... And its all your fault.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fantastic.

First, your voice is wonderful: deep, smooth, sensual

Second, you read with very natural expression. You sound like you're just talking to the listener. Expressive but not affected.

Third, this sort of audio story where you're directly addressing the listener (rather than recounting a story) works particularly well when you're talking about giving him a blowjob and other sorts of "sit back and let me tell you what I'm going to do to you." The listener can close his eyes, sit back, and imagine that you're right there with him about to suck his cock.

Thank you for recording this excellent audio story. It really got me going. I hope you do many more and will be grateful for each one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great Voice

Love your voice, great commentary. Bring us more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous