All Comments on 'Cernunnos' Lesson'

by ihartekenny

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I cannot think of a title, screw it.

Well that was interesting. Would have been nice to add some details about why he was seeking her and why she was in that situation though, maybe in a sequel?

Zodia195Zodia195about 11 years ago

Few of my closest friends are pagans and I love what you've done here hehe. I agree with the previous comment. I wish there was more of an explanation why he was seeking her. Other than that, this was nice.

TJSkywindTJSkywindabout 11 years ago
Nicely done

Comments for more usually indicate you have written well.

sensaninsensaninabout 11 years ago
Loved it!

I thought it was a great story, and being a Nigerian-Wiccan the whole goddess Oshun thing really worked for me. Also great detail on the horned gods features! I would only council you to have an editor go over your work, be aware of what tense you're in, and also set it aside for a while then go back and edit it. I know how hard waiting can be, so if you ever need an editor just message me and I'd be happy to help. Over all thank you for the entertaining story and PLEASE keep writing! :)

-S

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
This is PaganKitty on a library computer. hehe

I can tell you put some thought into this and the results are wonderful. Cernunnos is my God and I love the human element you have given Him. Maybe a sequel would be forthcoming in the future? Merry Part and Blessed Be. =^_^= PK

ihartekennyihartekennyabout 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you :D

@Sensanin Thanks for the tips. I had been writing extremely fast and I will definitely take you up on your offer to edit and I hope you don't mind I ask a little more about Wicca. @ PaganKitty thanks! I was so afraid that people would be offended by Cernunnos. I'd done a lot of studying on this and I'm glad it shows. I want to do more stories as I learn more. Blessed Be and Merry Part!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
awesome!

I thought this was very well written, the detail was very well described and me being irish and scottish and pagan. I found this story to be very satisfying in more than one way. ;)

DesireIsDeathDesireIsDeathalmost 11 years ago
beautiful

What a beautiful story. Very vivid descriptions. I can imagine myself deep in the forest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Power to the Great Horned God!

Pagan inspired love-stories are the absolute best, so magical and with few boundaries. Good to see that Paganism is beginning to attract a variation of people and is not condemned as much as it once was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thank you

I recently had a really rough first time and reading your story gives me hope for the future and makes me feel more in control. I'm a Christian, but thank you for your lesson. May you be blessed by your beliefs.

-Annie

ihartekennyihartekennyover 9 years agoAuthor
No, Thank You.

Annie, My first time was horrible and I'm so happy that this story gave you hope. Trust me it does get better, like way better. Some of the best lessons are universal. Thank you for reading and commenting. It means alot to me.

-Kenny

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Beautiful story

I’m not religious in anyway shape or form, your story was inspirational. I agree that more details regarding background would only improve things. However, as it stands it’s a beautiful erotic pleasure to read.

Tess (UK)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous