All Comments on 'Sharing Karen Again and Again'

by hotstuffinNH

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Karen has so many adventures ahead.....

Your story is great and full of amazing writing. The story is well written and we are anxious for many, many more chapters.....

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 11 years ago
Needs a bit of work

More quotation marks to indicate speech. And the comma is your friend. Use it, it will help you. Also, smaller paragraphs, please.

Otherwise, a good story.

TXcreampieeaterTXcreampieeaterabout 7 years ago
This man is so right !

What a hot story. Eveb if the husband was being a little sneaky. Man to let three teenagers fuck your wife/gf is as erotic as it gets. Of course the one guy did kind of plant a seed in his head. Then to top it off, he was sitting in a perfect position to be able to see each of their cocks pumping in and out of her pussy. From my experiences with my last girlfriend, I know that looking at a cock going in and out of the pussy only you should fuck is mind blowing. It is such a turn on that you want to let it happen no matter the repercussion.Hot wife knew all along what was happening.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Shared Wife with High School Boy

Right before my wife and I got married she (at 23) was fucking a hot high school boy. She is a petite Japanese and he was an Aussie who looked like he was out of some teen idol magazine. The stories she told me still turn me on all these years later. After marriage the fun didn't stop ...

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Cuck shares whore with little boys. Anonymous bitch did too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous