All Comments on 'Tree Hugger Loves Butt Plugger'

by BrookMeier

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
MaynessMaynessabout 11 years ago

Really great read. I love the relationship they have. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
love the inter play tease

both characters have a definite love love your gonna get it good relationship right to the end till her next plan

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 11 years ago
Now that is what I understand BDSM to be.....

About enhancing what you have with someone.

I get more satisfaction from her pleasure than I get from just climaxing myself.

This was a great scene.

Please write some more, you've given me some inspiration.

I want to see what else you come up with.

srcollinssrcollinsabout 11 years ago
Excellent Job!

You managed to write about a Dom and sub who love each other, listen to each other, and try not to hurt each other. He could have gone all off and punished her in some ridiculous over the top way but he didn't. And even while administering the punishment, he watched her and adjusted with tenderness and compassion. I LOVE IT! This category needs more reasonable Dominants (other both genders).

pheobecharmedpheobecharmedabout 11 years ago

i do love this. please write more. he definatly knew what her limits were and when he saw she was crying he immediatly stopped and comforted her. that's real love relationship

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
wonderful

I agree with previous comments. A shining positive example of D/s in a healthy relationship. A rare and welcome gem. Your characters are simply are clearly developed. Real people not cartoon figures.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

No dungeon? No blood or extreme pain? No soulless submission to a destructive dom? What have you done?

ONLY ONE OF THE BEST BDSM STORIES EVER! A realistic, loving D/s relationship. Well played, sir.

BrookMeierBrookMeierabout 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thank you for all your kind comments! You,ve inspired me to see what more trouble Jess can get into!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Great Story! Wish there more like this one on this site. Strong dominant but compassionate and intelligent.

writerjabwriterjababout 11 years ago
5 not enough stars

That was a great story, I'm not much into BDSM or whatever, but I loved the thought that went behind this. Her husband was a young Sam Elliott right? That's who I envisioned, wasn't sure who the hot wife reminded me of. Loved the ending especially!!! This is easily the best thought out story I've read out here!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous