All Comments on 'Mom was an Addict'

by Momstheboss

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Bambi_DoeBambi_Doeabout 11 years ago

Lols he fucked his ugly trailer trash mother. I guess a desperate guy would fuck just about anything.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
too many errors to enjoy

groan/groin, grown/gown, distain/disdain, simi-erect/semi-erect are examples of what turned me off with this story.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 11 years ago
This is a good start

Perhaps if he fucks his mother enough, he'll forget about his married lover, and if his mother gets enough cock, she won't be addicted to porn.

What he needs to do is; have his mother move in with him where he can fuck her every morning and again at night before they go to sleep.

Perhaps they can live a satisfied life if their sexual cravings are fulfilled.

Thanks for the read.

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesabout 11 years ago
Who got the worse end of this "deal"?

The skank mom, or the loser son? You made both of them so unlikeable, I couldn't root for either of them. Total turnoff. And as an earlier comment identified, your spelling sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
genius

by far the most realistic yet not repulsive story on that topic ever published on this site. nevermind the haters but being just a little more attractive wouldnt hurt the characters. keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Basically, pretty hot...

The sex and the characters are realistic. They're not porn stars hamming it up, and they don't come over that way--this is (more or less) everyday people having down and dirty sex, bless em. And the dialogue is pretty much spot on for 'real' people.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, there are few typos and punctuation goofs. It's a shame you can't correct them in situ, but there ya go, shit happens.

Suggestions for improvement: 1) chop the beginning, all the way down to 'Wednesday evening'. There's nothing in there that you need. It's all telling, not showing, and it really doesn't fit.

2) drop the present tense, or keep it all the way through. It's a difficult tense to write in, but if you're going to use it, stay with it throughout. Personally, I think your voice worked better in past tense...for this story, anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
ass or pussy?

nice story but really thrown by which hole he is in. he fucked her ass but pulled out of her pussy? cleaned her pussy from fucking, very confusing. otherwise hot but want to know where his big dick was. keep up the work, but work on continuity.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchabout 11 years ago
yuck

The description of the mom killed it from the start. Who'd want to fuck that?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
YOU LOST ME AT >>>>>>

QUOTE "Her brown eyes, modest breasts, paunchy belly and wide prominent posterior, along with her hair, gives her an appearance of a gnome or Viking wench."

You lost me because this makes no sense. as neither compare with the otheer. I stopped reading at this point

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oh well

So far not one of your better efforts. I couldn't like either of the main characters. A bit too drab and sinister for me.

Warren

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
interesting characters in an excellent story

of the kind that MTB always gives us. My read is that Gary has an unconscious simmering lust for his mother. It comes out the first time he gets a look at that hole between her legs, the same hairy hole he came out of. "Gary stared at the lavish, red bush between her legs for a long moment before joining her." And after he unloads his young balls up inside her for the first time he stays rock-hard because "the incestuous lust in the knowledge of where he had spurted his cum finally gripped him in orgasm and kept his cock firm." Like with any boy, the fact that he'd emptied his balls and spurted his semen up his own damn birth canal excites the fuck out of him. The "self-loathing" he'd felt came from the tired, outmoded "guilt" that society instills into every son--and there are plenty of them--who feels the urge to fuck his own mother. Mom let herself become a slattern because she'd never found the man to build her life around and set her straight. Now, with Gary, she's finally found him and she knows she can depend on her big strapping son and what her kid's got jumping around in his pants. Mom's got a new and much better addiction. She's addicted to Gary's fat young penis and all the warm creamy semen he's got in his hot young balls.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMomstheboss@Momstheboss
3115 Followers
68yr old male. I have been writing for years for self. Finding Literotica.com is a blessing. If you choose to contact me, pp1266@cox.net, I will endeavor to answer your questions. Hope you find my writting to your liking.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES