All Comments on 'My Daughter's Cuckold Ch. 03'

by How_Kinky

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
nice!

Can't wait for the rest...very sexy and exciting to say the least.

gacuckyboygacuckyboyabout 11 years ago
Amazing!

Great story so far! Can't wait to see what happens next!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I jerked off and ate my cum for ch. 2 , this one I jerked my tiny cock untill my pre cum was dripping but like daddy I held off cumming, I hope ch. 4 follows soon as I will try to wait for it and hope she lets him cum then.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great Story

I enjoyed all three chapters of this story. I do hope chapter 4 is coming soon. Keep writing you obviously have a talent for these sub/dom scenarios..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Thank you

What a wonderful story. I love this kind of stories young female dominating older man

I hope there is more to come

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
please continue

Please continue this story -- it's so hot and turns me on so much. I too have a young hot daughter (21 years old) and she dresses me in clothes she buys me--- sexy fishnet nylons, red lacy bra, see-through nightee, etc. I wish you'd tell us more -- I can't wait to hear what happens next (especially when her boyfriend fucks you.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
He has no idea

For you readers who jerk off, try chastity, make your self not cum for a few weeks and you will ooze and drip goo that you can then lick up. Hope she puts Daddy in chastity, he sounds like he would drip a lot. I also hope her big cocked boy friend is bi and fucks Daddy's face and his pussy. She should make him shave his pubic hair and his ass smooth. She should use a vibrator then a strap on in his pussy. I also wonder what she has on her young girl friend. I know Daddy loved licking that tight wet teen pussy. Daddy is going to be so humiliated when he meet up with her again. Sissy, no matter how he protests, is loving all this attention. Trust me, I have dealt with a number of sissy boys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome

I may have to do a roll play with my bitch boy like this!!! Talk about having a woman's pussy dripping!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WOW

As an older guy without a daughter, this is amazingly hot. I have a younger, teenage neice, and often fantasize about her! Plese continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a great story of dad-bashing by a gifted writer

I only wish that there was a son involved as well, let's say an 18 or 19 year old boy, big, strong, and energized by revenge feelings towards his dad. Dad patronized him for years, belittled him when he was a little kid, and when he was a teenager prevented him from smooching and eventually fucking his mom as he lusted to do. Now the son has the upper hand, and he's going to make his father sorry. He slaps dad around for starters, spits in his face, ridicules his tiny endowment and his rancid old nuts. The boy treats his father like a sack of shit, while he himself is wearing only a T-shirt, and naked from the waist down. His big hard cock gets even harder, throbbing hard as he keeps abusing his dad. Mom and sis are looking on, laughing and egging him on as he piles more and more humiliation on the old fool. The boy sticks his big cock in his father's mouth and then even up his twat, not as a gay thing (yuck!) but just to show dad who's boss. Then he goes and fucks his mom and sis, while the father watches and feverishly jerks his shitty little peepee and shoots his watery discharge. Seeing this, mom and sis get wetter than ever, then they cum like crazy as the big boy fucks the hell out of them.

beg4ignorebeg4ignoreabout 10 years ago
Wow!!!

This is hot!!! A bit more over the top than I'd prefer, but this has always been one of my favorite fantasies!!! I wish there were more of this type of story around!

How_KinkyHow_Kinkyalmost 10 years agoAuthor
It's cumming!

I'm so sorry to have waited so long! I just posted Chapter 4, it should show up soon. Enjoy!

And, for "Anonymous" who says he has a sexy 21 year old daughter who dresses him up... you lucky sissy!!

RainytomoRainytomoover 7 years ago

To the author I'm half way through and am so wet

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I wish I had

a woman who loved having me lick her pussy, I tried today and mine just shoved me away. And they wonder why we start sucking other mens cocks for cum. 4yourpleasureiam

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 5 years ago

Yes, it just gets better, I do think daughter should punch his nuts when he is not nice and argues. Men need that, they need to be hurt and cry for their women. Cry like the sissies we all are.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous