All Comments on 'Heather Fucks While Hank Watches'

by michaeljones2014

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hot stew

Very good introduction. A flavor of taboo, and all the Loving Wife spices to make a steamy dish. Hope you more chapters coming.

michaeljones2014michaeljones2014about 11 years agoAuthor
First story

Here is the story that started it all:

http://www.literotica.com/s/heather-likes-to-be-watched?page=2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
More and Longer

"That's what she said"

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
Whatever

Whatever floats your boat! Better in the Exhibit/Voyeur category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Another 1 star

Blah.

michaeljones2014michaeljones2014about 11 years agoAuthor
wrong category

All my other stories in this series went to the exhibitionist category. I think this one was misplaced

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

1* nuff said

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
This could be better

Too heavy on the adjectives and adverbs. Forget the precise technical description of the woman's breasts. Why always with the bra size, guys? And of course the protagonist always has the biggest penis. Of course he does. He just got a blowjob from his SIL. Why? Who is this sister-in-law, really? She might as well be a blow-up doll. And the cliches, oh, the cliches. He "quickly" takes off his pants. He has a "perfect" view of her whatever. He "wastes no time" taking off her bra. So, the story is woefully incomplete, the writing cliche ridden, and the characters one dimensional. Three areas to work on, right there.

michaeljones2014michaeljones2014about 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks a lot "anonymous"

For having the balls to identify yourself with your worthless commentary

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Worthless?

Here's some advice; fuck off. You can't write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Enjoying this series

Ignore the negative comments - adjectives and adverbs are the things that stop the stories becoming one dimensional. Of course we want to know all these things! Write more ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Nice to see

A story about two self centered childish sluts ready willing to destroy thee families, hers, his, the sisters. It is apparent that neither loves or even respects their spouse. So yes this is so erotic.

One can only wish that Heather and Hank could be forced to live out their lives together knowing what a scum sucking asshole the other was.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
turn around

So is mike getting to fuck amy on the side

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Your stories are very hot and we out here have no trouble understanding and getting aroused by them either !! Please keep writing and tell us if Mike will get into Amy's pants and what Heather wants next from Hank ?? Thank you for sharing your stories with us. Just ignore idiots comments as those are from people who when they cannot give a simple thank you should have just said nothing. Good Job !!!

SamCleaverSamCleaverover 4 years ago
great story

I wish you would have done this in a continuous story, some elements do no match up. 5 stars non the less.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous