All Comments on 'Ellen and Ralph - Enjoying our Life'

by Elra

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
kyron99kyron99almost 11 years ago
to anonymous

and yet -- here you are, reading the story to its end, knowing its a cuck story. do you know what that makes you? a closet cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
re: to anonymous

Funny, in all your slamming people for daring to have a different opinion, you didn't mention anything good about the story. Obviously, despite your tirade even you couldn't find anything good about it.

<P>

Also, there are two funny concepts that seemed to have gone over your head. One is skimming. The other is that the only way to really tell how good or bad a story is YOU HAVE TO READ IT! If not, if you can tell how bad a story is without reading it, that's a pretty good indication it really is a shitty story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Fuck those AIDS carriers that love this shit.

May you all receive your just reward.

njlaurennjlaurenalmost 11 years ago
what I don't understand

Is this idea that some simple minded notion of marriage vows is so big that morons have to threaten writers or parade around like Gorillas.The people who wrote those vows have been proven morally suspect time and again,like allowing child moleststion or sitting back while 6 million jews,were put in the gas chambers,yet these bozos will defend 'their' morality....if a married couple loves to fool around,if they are ok with it,then no one is,foresajen,those are within their vows...and that is the key,vows are between the people,and no one else has the right.to judge that.Cheating is different,or abusing,but this story for example is a couple in love,and even if this isnnt your thing,it is theirs.There is no humiliation,or hurt,there only seems to be live.And unlike those who would judge them,they arent hurting anyone else,either.Fuckung griw up and realize father chester the molester was full of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
NJ Lauren May Be Right

What two adults agree to do as far as their personal vows are concerned are up to them. Where I disagree with some of the other commenters is I rarely find this erotic myself. Listen, whatever floats your boat is okay with me but I but I have a hard time understanding the need for other people in your marriage. Not to say its wrong but I don't see the erotic element in it. To each their own I guess. But like I said I don't really find this erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Interesting story

More men should understand their limitations like Ralph. It can be a good situation but best not to involve family. Many women have a desire to experience a meatier man but don't take appropriate action.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Fetish Drivel

Same old fetish driven drivel. Non erotic garbage. Well written just probably belongs in another category

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 11 years ago
Well-written

The cuckolding lifestyle is not my cup of tea (too many things can go wrong) but you told the story well.

victorlimavictorlimaalmost 11 years ago
Great Story - Ignore those that leave hate-mail.

The story was very well written and I enjoyed it. Hope to see more although not quite such a long story. For those that post the hate-mail, it continues to amaze me that you continually read all these fictional fantasies and leave your hateful expressions of disgust as feedback as if you have no idea the stories are fiction. Why do you even come to this website? Do you really expect fantasy stories about wives to describe missionary style sex between husband and wife??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hey Viictorlima!

Did you read her bio?You moron. Want to bet this is not fantasy. She sure made this sound true in her own words. Read the bio numbnuts

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Less loving wife and more into fetish.

Not a bad story, really. But two things strike me as odd. As the story progressed, it seemed more about degrading your partner, after all, what straight man will suck cum from his partner? Sounds gay to me.

Lastly, if se is fucking around on him, with his blessing, what does she being to the tale? I mean, why get married to her? Is she a fantastic cook? A good housekeeper? Is she Martha Fucking Steward in the home? Because there has to be more than watching her fuck every guy that catches her eye.

TornadoTysTornadoTysalmost 11 years ago
Well Written

A well written story with some depth regarding the characters.

Though Cuckolding is not my cup of tea. This story was ok for me as the BF / husband was involved and willing participant.

I dislike stories were the husband is coerced, forced in to cuckold, and then belittled, humiliated and disrepected.

gordo12gordo12almost 11 years ago
Editing has much improved your writing

Good story although I must admit cuckhold is not my cup of tea either.

Keep writing!

CuckoldGuyCuckoldGuyalmost 11 years ago
A little long but interesting

I enjoy cuckolding stories about husbands and wives. The story seems more erotic with a loving, married couple. Boyfriend, girlfriend are not bonded together like a husband and wife. For English as a second language, you're doing great. Looking forward to reading more of your stories after you're married and good luck with that.

SleeplessinMD4SleeplessinMD4almost 11 years ago
Good Story on a difficult subject!

If it works for you and Ralph more power to you. I guess I will never understand cuckolds because it seems so unequal a position. Does Ralph have the same access to other women who might give him a different sexual experience? I found your 2 rules amusing because it really does not address the 'elephant' in the room. Rule 1 - watching you make love to someone else does not prevent intimacy between you and your lover which is one of the main reason the husband wants to be there. Rule 2 which permits Ralph to veto your choice does not make sense since he adores you and wants to watch you be satisifed sexually. What happens when you want someone he does not want you to be with? Are you going to say "oh well, on the next stud?" Keep writing because I curious to know whether your relationship will last 20 to 30 years.

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
Good question

Very good questions.

1. Whether, how a hot wife and a cuckold live their common life during 30-40-50 years together??? Does the old hot wife go to the hospice to visite her cuckold every days????

2. What will the hot wife do when

2.1. the cuckold change her to a newer hot wife candidates? (Younger hot wife is better pornactress..........than the older hot wife is.) A very humorouse story plan for cuckold writers. Why do not the cuckold writers try this?

2.2. the cuckold changes his behavioral (every people have right to change their mind) and he becomes sexual majority man.....

2.3. the cuckold changes his behavioral (every people have right to change their mind) and he becomes 100% homosexual from bisexual..........

3. How will the cuckold hot wife pair bring up children. The 18 years old son will be small cuck candidate and the 18 years old daughter will be small hot wife candidate???????? Newer story possibilities.

When the old story plots flow from the computers of the cuckold writers. The one story is the same to the other story and BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!BORING, BORING!!!!!!!!!!

mwfsharonmwfsharonalmost 11 years ago
Why ?

I have been married many moons my question is why would you marry this guy ?

I don't think he is a bad guy, just very damaged and I think the thrill is going to wear off. Girl sit back and think about what your doing

OOAAOOAAover 10 years ago
GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fantastic story!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ignore the Naysayers

You story is we written and told. I am looking forward to the next chapter. I am imagining a very hot honeymoon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Lol

"This is a story of my boyfriend (now husband) and me, and how we got into the cuckolding lifestyle. If you don't like this genre of story, please move on and let us live the life we both enjoy."

To the author, I'd remark that if you don't like the comments about this shitty, fucked up story, please move on and let us read the stories we enjoy.

CocuforeverCocuforeverover 8 years ago
Cuckoldinf lifestyle

I really love your story. Please, keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1 Star

Put this in gay male or fetish

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Stupid

What an absolutely ridiculous story. Damn all cucks and the whores who use them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous