All Comments on 'Erik's Transformation Ch. 04'

by nik314

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Not bad

Some text errors in some key moments hurt the pacing of your story. "Your mom wants to Bread" ? Is one example. You have a good idea, just go back and run it through an edit once or twice more.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 11 years ago
A good hot chapter

I'll be looking for the next chapter.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
good story

i read all off the story ch.1-4 i can´t wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Anon

AMAZING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Give us more!

Exelent!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
wow

good story want more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
this is a very nice storie.. LOVE it.. thank you..

ohh l love this storie.. the way you write.. thank you for all your work .. your energy.. l cant wait for more.. pleaase write more.. l check everyday.. thank you..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"His eyes were glued to her womanhood and wetness. Mom's swollen pussy was so beautiful. It was the most amazing, most beautiful thing he had ever seen."

That's the typical reaction of boys the first time they see their mother's mommy-hole, the wonderful hole between their mother's legs they came out of. A boy is always awed by the sight of his own mother's cunt. 18 year old Erik can't take his eyes off the wonder of his own birth canal, its lovely curves and planes, and especially that exciting indentation that he knows leads to all the inner delights of his mother's incomparable twat. The boy's fat young cock is so hard it's practically busting out of his pants. Guided by the wise Dr. Wood, Erik gently touches and caresses his mom's meaty cunt-lips, so smooth so lovely, then inhales the rich aroma of his mother's agitated twat deep into his young lungs. When he licks and slurps his mom's juices, it's the best taste he's ever had in his mouth. Now Erik is nearly jizzing in his pants, so he takes his rightful place as his mom's son between his mother's legs, covers her soft voluptuous body with his muscled young body, and sticks his big stiff mommy-pleaser up the cunt he came out of 18 years before. He goes into a fuck-frenzy, pounding and slamming the twat of all his boyish dreams, and finally unloading his young balls into his mother. As mom blissfully receives her darling baby boy's huge dose of creamy semen, she has the best cum of her life. The life of the young motherfucker and of his son-fucked mom are transformed forever.

blackknight314blackknight314about 4 years ago
Nice hot sex...

... and the docs constant narration fueled his and her lust even more. Why didn't she let him fuck her ass with his thumb while giving her his deep plunges?

She's going to want that huge cock in her ass soon.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

From a personal standpoint, I found this chapter to be the most enlightened explaination of the female sexual functionality. Throughout this story, at no time did mother or son loss respect for the other. At no point in time, did either one care more about their own pleasure than the others. The sexual epithany of mother and son was beautiful. Good series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernik314@nik314
858 Followers
Update 04/17/2023. I have recently edited and published chapters 1 and 2 of Jason's problem to fix errors and improve story line. I'm currently working on editing Chapter 3 and 4. I also have several other story ideas outlined with hopes of getting them written in the near fu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES