All Comments on 'Not What I Expected'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
very well done

Excellemt work

Sid0604Sid0604almost 11 years ago
What can I say?

Another great story.............5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nice story

Enjoyed the story, but as a farmer I do have to wonder how they could possibly mange to need that many people to run 500 acres. They'd be bored out of their minds and stone cold broke in my country. Obviously it might be different in the us than here though. We run 6000 acres here with one farmer and the occasional help for the big jobs, no way 3-4 families could be occupied and make a living off it either.

And I've just realised how ridiculous complaining about the size of a farm on a literotica story is and that I really should go to sleep...

reader93reader93almost 11 years ago
Wow

That was a great story. My first one I have read on this site. Continue writing please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
thanks for memories

this year lost my wife after 55 years we were in high school and dated 4 years before that. she was a farm girl and would rush the tractor to the barn when she saw the dust cloud of my car coming for a date. I hurt a lot but this gave me some good memories. thanks a lot, Just me.

ujamujamalmost 11 years ago
your best ever!

I have read many of your stories, first on SOL and now here. They are always outstanding. You develop your characters well and the stories are very believeable. Look forward to many more.

gravyruggravyrugalmost 11 years ago
Another excellent story outline

And yet another that I'd love to see expanded into a full story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
500 vs. 6000 acres

It's all in the crops, or livestock. If you're running a dairy herd, and wholesaling milk at a loss? Yes, one person, machinery and perhaps some contract harvesting and you're all set. If you're running a typical east coast diversified farm, not so. You might milk, make cheese or yogurt, fix fences and equipment, sell product, only to have to milk again. That's not counting eggs, chickens, pigs, fruits or veggies. Look at Joel Salatin's Polyface Farms as an example. If'n your doing all the work yourself? It's either done poorly - or you're soon to be a geriatric 30 year old.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
thank you

Keep it up dg, and I agree it would be a nice full story

StangStar06StangStar06almost 11 years ago
Loved it

Really warm and wonderful story DG. If this wasn't your best, it really was up there with them.

RhomanovRhomanovalmost 11 years ago
Nicely done

Twin stories are great and this was well done. Thanks for the great read.

bruce22bruce22almost 11 years ago
Excellent Storyline

It started off quite tragically but after that it was just a delightful romance.

northlandernorthlanderalmost 11 years ago
Excellent

DG, yet another excellent story flowed from your pen (Or word processor) a nice story line with people that you could believe might live right next door, another winner.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great complete story.

There are many stories written here but so many of them aren't complete. Great ending . So many pieces have a great story line but there is ending. great job olease keep writing.

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 11 years ago
DG you still have it! Nobody writes better romance stories.

Twists, turns, and characters who are interesting. This DG story put a big smile upon my ugly countenance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Your stories

I loved this story like many of your others.

I am always pleased when I see your name under "New".

As a matter of fact, this and others of your contribution would be just as pleasant to read without the "Erotic" label.

john1946john1946almost 11 years ago
Great

You do good stories....This I particularly enjoyed....Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I agree

Not at all what I expected. So a very well-to-do couple with no kids adopt just the healthy sister...really? I mean seriously, you mean they actually thought along these lines..."we only want to help the healthy child...let the taxpayers have the injured one." Fucking REALLY? The rest didn't matter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Heartless

Sadly I have to agree, adopt the healthy child, and let the one who cannot defend herself go through the system. The adoptive parents are wealthy, and easily could have taken on the "burden" of critically injured Alex. How could Lexi's adoptive parents be so very cruel? I guess it was karma that Lexi died, and her adoptive parents know what pain and suffering is.

Alex was blessed in the end eith a loving family, and Tom, but what could have happened.

DG, enjoyed the story overall, BUT I challenge you to write one for a child who is handicapped or critically hurt.

Knowing your stories, I am sure what happened to Alex slipped under your radar, because I cannot see you hurting an innocent like that.

rcrmonte3rcrmonte3almost 11 years ago
You Have A Good Handle On Twin Sisters

Good story! I am married to an Identical twin sister and you hit the nail on the head when it comes to feelings, 'spiritual' communications, etc. Somehow, my wife--or her sister--always seem to know when the other needs a call or some sort of communication. It's not only cool, but also kind of spooky.

Anyway, I loved the story and for the other commenters, yes, it IS possible that a family adopted 1 sister and not the other. I have seen several stories about a family adopting 1 sister and the other going somewhere else, only to find each other years later.

jenellesljenelleslalmost 11 years ago
Life Can Be Cruel

This is a story and certain things have to happen certain ways. If anyone knows about government agencies, they would know it's possible that family services just ignored the first adoptive family.

This is the first story from this author. I'll be reading more. I do love a good romance and a happy ending. If I'm writing a story, it works the way I want it to and not necessarily how it would happen in real life.

I liked the story and enjoyed the fact that spelling and grammar were superb. I would encourage all authors to enlist the help of an editor before posting their stories.

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307almost 11 years ago
Forget the naysayers...

... this was another fine story in a long line. You're still the best.

chytownchytownalmost 11 years ago
Good Read****

Thanks for sharing very entertaining story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Beautiful!

If life could only be this perfect. I loved this story because from the sadness of losing one's love...he had a second chance at happiness with almost a clone of his first love. You wrote about something I have always felt, and that is...that a man or woman can love more than one person in a life time and often does. What matters is that the person you love...loves you back just as much. That is where these stories come from...so many tales of cheating wives that no longer love their husbands as much as they should or once did. It's nice to read a story that goes the way one wishes life and love should go... OldMarineVet

tazz317tazz317almost 11 years ago
TRANSFERENCE AMONG SIBLINGS

it is still an unproven axiom, but not to some, TK U MLJ LV NV

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
I am sure I read this once before. I did not comment then.

However, this was a great story, sweet, romantic with some (just enough) sex. Thank you for writing this, DG. I am reading (or rereading) nearly all of the stories on your page. Good stuff!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Tremendous Tale

A wonderful love story. Sometimes fate is cruel and sometimes it's joyful. This tale included both scenarios. Lost one sister and found her twin. I guess sometimes love conquers all.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
#2 SOME THINGS IN LIFE ARE AN UNKNOWN

and have to be accepted,,,,TK U MLJ LV NV

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 10 years ago
Interesting treatment of the idea of shared sensation between twins -

There is actually a lot of research that has been done about this and you have worked the reported results into this story incredibly well -

None of us who is not a twin has a real clue how well it works or what could be affected by it - add the - well - supernatural aspect f communicating with a dead sibling and you made a very strong case for this being very real in its possibility.

It was a goo d story with essentially good people everywhere -

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
loved it!!

Loved this story. U should sell the rights to a movie company, it would make a hell of a movie.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketalmost 9 years ago
A very positive story

DGH your stories are usually exceptionally well written, and believeable. This story is the same.

lablover1795lablover1795almost 9 years ago
So sweet

It would be extremely fitting if they had their baby on Earth Day. Now I will no longer think Earth Day as some hippie thing, rather I will think about this story. Beautifully written.

xtchrxtchralmost 8 years ago
Don't Have Much!

I don't have much to say about this story except you are ONE HELL of a Romance writer. Thank you for a very enjoyable Love story.

HighlandLaddieHighlandLaddieover 7 years ago
yet again you nailed it

a damn good story of love lost and found...the only thing that upsets me is people dying....I love the romance and the fantasy world created....don't need to be reminded of reality and every day worries...these stories are pure escapism for me....

mikie_1_99mikie_1_99about 6 years ago

Awesome story. Keep writing please

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just a Thought

It may be that the Johnson's took Lexi as she was 'available' rather than waiting for Alex who may have taken months to recover. My issue is that the twins were separated.

Good story, though I wish the time line was longer for them to get to know each other. That said, had Alex felt Tom via Lexi, it could taken up some of the slack. Further, Lexi did not seem to feel things via Alex or she never spoke of them so much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Why

Why weren't the Johnsons invited to the wedding?.It was bad manners not to,in essence they were her aunt and uncle.

rfnks2002rfnks2002about 5 years ago

Like every one else I believe the Johnson's should have at least met her and even been invited to the wedding. Being that the twins were connected spiritually Alex could give them comfort about Lexi.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Why

Why didn't the social services check to see if the twins had any relatives?.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
AN ACTUAL "LOVING WIVES" TALE.....

I get so tired of all the stories of "cheating sluts" on this site. So many of them never suffer the consequences of their actions. This was just a beautiful story of loss and redemption.

My only complaint would be our hero being such a weepy little girl in every other paragraph. Come on, man up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

A good heart warming storey. Love always conquers

iseeyoufly1964iseeyoufly1964over 2 years ago

A somewhat sad but heartwarming story, I loved when he talked about her accent...5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love it. 5*****

I think the ending should have been, "On April 22, Earth Day, Alex and Tom welcomed their daughter into their family. And they called her Lexi"!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A very touching story. I really enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sadly, Alex died the next Earth Day. Luckily for Tom, it turned out she was actually a triplet, and he set off on his search. One day he would get it right.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A masterpiece. Two rating scales of 5* each end to end. It is both a sad and a very heart warming story. I loved the spunk of Lexi and Alex as well as her southern accent. I was once invited to a pro football game by a family from the Deep South now living in NY and their daughter had this beautiful and soft accent. I did not see the game! All I wanted was to make their daughter speak. What a nice game!!!

I hope that they will have a little girl and call her Lexi

BJ

goodshoes2goodshoes2almost 2 years ago

5 +++++ stars rating. Once again, another masterpiece.

MissMudMissMud6 months ago

WOW! Just WOW!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I loved this story, a real “feel good” story.

Hugo999Hugo9992 months ago

Very enjoyable story well told

SackettheartSackettheartabout 1 month ago

Another great story, with a very happy ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
5662 Followers
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

SIMILAR Stories