All Comments on 'Mom, I'm Sorry'

by sixseven

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 11 years ago
A good story

I hope that the author continues this story.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Syntax

Some formatting and paragraphs would be nice. Make for an easier read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
.

Using the Enter key would help to make this story readable. I stopped after the 2nd paragraph.

Digdaddyrich is the site troll. He approves of all stories, shitty or not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
a very good first story

The author is around 30 years old, and his heart's in the right place for sure. He really likes the idea of a boy, like his 19 year old hero Danny, sticking his young prick up his mother's mommy-hole and unloading his balls up where he was once a little baby. The comments about paragraphing are important, but this was still an excellent first effort. Dear sixseven, more please about young guys and their adventures in motherfucking. Let your marvelously dirty imagination roam free.

Ducky7Ducky7about 11 years ago
need to do it again

Once and mom will try to rationalize it. Twice and she will want more like she already does just can't admit it.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 11 years ago
How can they avoid talking about it for weeks?

I know it's fantasy, but no way on earth can you avoid something like that for so long a time.

Please have them a least discuss it.

Really looking forward to the next chapter.

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesabout 11 years ago
Unrealistic plot means it's hard to get into the story.

Let's see, first we have mom "putting his cock away" which is completely inappropriate behavior. Most mothers, under similar circumstances, would avert their eyes, or ask the other person to take a moment to handle it themselves. But this particular mom didn't have an issue with it. However, she DID react in a horrified manner when he acknowledged that she had her hand on his cock instead of ignoring HER HAND ON HIS COCK! Unbelievable.

Then, he throws himself at her, and she tries to fight him off, gradually giving in until she surrenders to him and they fuck. I think that style of "No means Yes" crap was already falling out of favor around the time television shows started to be shot in color, for Christ's sake. Whenever guys started to get sued for sexual harassment, THAT's the last time guys tried that approach and "succeeded", outside of a porno. In any kind of realistic setting, if she was going to freak out, or if she was REALLY opposed to a sexual gesture, she wouldn't "lose her resistance". She'd act like a woman who's being raped. And outside of pornos (or badly written stories), they don't "get into it."

But putting that aside, you don't fuck your mother/son and then not discuss it for "weeks". The last time I read someone using that completely implausible premise of "not having a conversation" or addressing a situation, for weeks at a time, was J.K. Rowlings and her HARRY POTTER stories. And those are KID'S BOOKS! (And I found it irritating as hell when she'd do that to string you along in an effort to allow time to pass during their "school year". But I digress.)

In any kind of realistic situation, they'd go a few hours. A day or two TOPS, before they'd have a fucking discussion. So unless your story took place at fucking HOGWARTS, why would you bother to write such an asinine and totally unrealistic thing?

Lame. Even aside from typos and poor grammar, the plot distractingly far-fetched. And when you're reading "a stroke story" and thinking to yourself, "Man, who wrote this? The same clowns who wrote the scripts for Gilligan's Island?", it's a pretty lame story.

EnlightenedSonEnlightenedSonabout 11 years ago
could've been a contender

The story should have revolved around the basement incident, maybe a motherly hand job instead of a full fuck romp.

mrpervy46mrpervy46about 11 years ago
Authors Rights

I'm a big believer in authors rights, at least some of you had the guts to leave a contact name, but I still believe that unless you've actually written a story, you have no right to be a critic (walk a mile in their shoes sort of thing). I liked it and think it was done well. I'm not a story writer so I never make neg comments, doesn't seem right really since I've never written anything.

ramonbrookramonbrookabout 11 years ago
Well I thought it was a very good story

I never had a mommy fantasy but I love yours. I agree with a previous comment that they shouldn't have gone long without talking about it but its your story and your rules.

If this is your first story. I applaud you and look forward to more. Especially a part 2 to this one where mom talks with him and gets more loving. Maybe even a little a tip. From rebekah!

I'm a fan!

Dimmu_BorgirDimmu_Borgirabout 11 years ago
Re: Authors Rights

"Unless you've actually written a story, you have no right to be a critic"

That's total bullshit, mrpervy46.

If we follow your line of thinking, then you have no right to criticize an NFL game if you never played pro ball.

Get a life and STFU. If people want to leave anon comments, then that's their right to do so. Maybe they don't have an account.

You're another one of those assholes who wander around this site saying this same bullshit. The inability to deal with criticism is a sure sign of immaturity. It's even worse when the criticism isn't even directed towards you.

I post anonymously quite often because I get tired of assholes sending me comments via PM to tell me I'm an asshole (people like you who haven't written a story). Once you post with your username, you get hammered for being a critic.

ekim22ekim22about 11 years ago
heck i liked it

I like the weird circumstance stories. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Loving Mom

wowwwwwwwwww this was great, both mom and son knew better but loved it the same and they still want this..............thanks for the sharing your talent.

hornacekhornacekabout 11 years ago
better story structure needed

I was willing to let the 6'7" height and 7" dick go and was kind of enjoying it, but then I got the 2nd last paragraph of the story, which went on for more-than 2 page lengths. I had to hit Page-Down 3 times before the paragraph ended. That just killed all the momentum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Waiting for the next part.

I like it. Please send the next part....

BonnevilleFlatsBonnevilleFlatsalmost 11 years ago

Break up the paragraphs.

Be consistent with your tense. It is okay to go from past to present tense if the narrator is moving from reality to fantasy or a dream. Otherwise, stay in the past tense.

As a writer you have plenty of potential. With some editing this story would have been much better. Use one of the volunteer editors next time.

LAROCLAROCalmost 11 years ago
Could use work !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But

With some help, this could be a very good story. Most mom and son stories turn out for the best, it's your first try , so keep going it may work out for you...Good Luck..LAROC

Your_mom_MaryYour_mom_Maryover 9 years ago
Could have been better but still a good story

I agree it could have had some better editing, but the idea was a good one. What I look for is "does it turn me on and get my juices flowing". Yes this did that. As for not speaking about it for two weeks. Well you got some criticism about that but I tell you, the first time I gave my son a hand job it was two weeks before we talked about it. We were both so embarrassed about it that we were afraid to say anything. Once we did, it lead to more.

So don't worry about criticism, ignore some, take some to make your stories better but keep writing. This is a 5 star in my book.

Mary

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Your story is so embarrassing and hot but there is something I want to know... what will happen next ? Will mother become addicted to his son's Dick?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Shorter Paragraphs

Loooooong paragraphs make it difficult to enjoy a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Chapter 2

When is the next chapter cumming out

cslt1cslt1almost 5 years ago
It's Ok, fuck her again!

Thanks! 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Her nipples the size of quarters?

I hope the author meant areolas, because nipples the size of quarters is all but impossible. It could be hard for a baby to get that bigger than a hotdog nipple in it's mouth. lol

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 2 years ago
Mom so wanted to do more than put it back in boxers.

The faux scolding is a way to lesson her guilt. Just like my mother, moms often just want to be taken by their sons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If only you had re-read the story and made corrections before you posted it. Don't you realize how distracting it is to read an imaginative story that's been presented with fourth grade writing skills is? It's so poorly written that I didn't bother to finish reading it. I rated it average.... deducting one star for your half-assed workmanship. In reading the comments, it appears that I'm not the only one who's noticed your lack of pride. (And fools scratch their entitled asses... totally clueless as to why the World is going to shit.)

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

As an avid reader of mother/son incestuous love stories, I enjoy stories that contain indepth character development, to include emotional, psychological, and interfamilial chemistry. This could not be accomplished in this short story. This story contains no emotional interaction, no respect nor admiration from the son for his mother. There appears to be no history of communication between mother and son. The son emotionally raped his mother. He does not understand the meaning of "No". He may have made his mothr climax but it was simply due to physical contact. "Weeks later mom and I have not spoke of or mentioned what happened that day. Thing have been awakard." After a rape, how can their be any discussion about thing? Possibly giving the son a notice to vacate? The mother deserves better than what she raised as a "son".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous