All Comments on 'Games We Played: Interlude'

by youbadboy

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wow!

The foreplay is excellent. I can see every movement with every word. I feel what the characters feel. Yum!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Neat

I wished my big brother did this to me when I was growing up I loved him more then anything...He was killed in Viet-Nam.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
tease

god she is nothing but a tease she gets him off but won't let him get her off he should ignore and avoid her she isn't worth the trouble

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
OMG

It made me stroke my cock real slow

it was electric!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
????????

Too short to get a 5 and too good for anything less.

So, I didn't vote.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 10 years ago
"Games We Played: Interlude:" - Laura and Unnamed Bro - (Sister and Brother)

This beautiful lovefest, teasing, cat and mouse titillatingly sensual approaches and further, more serious explorations continue. Their emotions and feeling are approaching the intersection of a male and female, man and woman atmosphere, beyond the limited scope of the endearing brother and sister encounters!! Though only one page the story is still sensually and sweetly erotic, no urgency but the urges and deeper feeling are there in their midst, encircling their spirits and minds!!

jott50jott50about 9 years ago

actually i think you should have put all the 'games we play' shorts into one longer story as they just are a continuation of the series. minor issue for sure. very hot action between them. im thinkin the sister has a definite freak streak to her personality. lovin this stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
not a game

They've started to move on from 'games' mode. This is a good direction as long as HE keeps himself in line. She, I think, is just being careful. She wants to keep this going and progress, but not to let him forget who they are or let him take her for granted. His mind is on his hard-on. Her mind is on growing a connection other than just fucking. They're playing a dangerous game now, literally. She's the cautious one here, good. Besides, the girl should always have the option of saying 'yes' or 'no'. Don't forget, the woman risks more with sex. She risks pregnancy and putting herself out there emotionally.

PapaGolf414PapaGolf414over 2 years ago

Acute little segue from games Children play to Games that 18-year-olds play! Well done! you have two very attractive young characters to work their way out of childhood and into heartwarming incest with. Bravo for taking on this challenge, now so many years back.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous