All Comments on 'Green Fairy Dream'

by MichaelWest

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
MichaelWaste

Stupid swinging story of a group of 4 and should be out of LW try Group instead.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Erotic and edgy

and definitely LW. Though it is not developed, husband and wife went to the bar with strong hints of a history of his willingness to share her with other men. All the details indicate that. And she likes the scary unknown of just how the man she is given to will procede. The magic drink is a curtin to hide her thrill of being made a sexual toy while her husband sits close by. Definitely LW.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Erotic, my ass

Another wimp ass willing cuckold tale in LW. Pollution. 1*

Bev59Bev59about 11 years ago

Well written, seductive, thought provoking, sensual. Keep it up, waiting for next installment

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
met couples

like this and seen most of them years later, not together, the woman ends up with the pig in her name and most people just laugh at the man

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
What a delight

How refreshing to read an intriguing tale, well written by someone with an excellent command of the language and obviously well versed in the true sophisticated delights of life. Such a change from the usual, brutal, trite stories of raw animalistic lust. Do write some more.

deadonedeadoneabout 11 years ago
Why

Why are the husbands always painted as complete retards? They have no idea what is going on and are clueless about everything. Do the wives tie their shoes every day? How do they drive to work without going off the road?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Why ??

Why do people like deadone take these stories so seriously ? Its a sexy little story, a fantasy. Lighten up and move on, gets me why it bothers them. I liked it as a diversion in this so serious world. Oh well !!

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiabout 11 years ago
Fantasy . . .

. . . in a mystic cloud. Well written journey with the lady musing freely over her sexual fantasy and stimulation.

Good job.

DunaDunaabout 11 years ago
Very good mind shaker

@ deadone The clueless stories is very good mind shakers for REVENGE STORY AUTHORS. I wrote 2 and half Revenge Stories from clueless husband stories as well.

The first is "How Are You Not Being Neglected?" the second "Betli Must Be Played!". Both stories are on SOL (storiesonline.net). One author of the clueless husband stories wrote a answer comment to me, when I wrote my comment, that I read the clueless stories in that direction: How could a clueless husband story be changed to a GOOD revenge story.

I did not only critizite them, but I used them as a source for revenge story root.....

The half story is the "Loving Wive Dies:Bora Bora".

Grammar Nazies do not read my stories, because I have not any editors........

Jim44444Jim44444about 11 years ago
Definitely a 5star story

Very well written mental erotic fantasy. It should be in loving wives. The category is designed for extramarital affairs. It does not say who is being loved. You presented a scenario with extreme sexual tension without the sophomoric detail descriptions that most writers exploit. Another chapter would be a bonus but this story can stand by itself. Ignore the morons who fret about cuckholds , they should go read the science fiction stories. There is no such thing as a cuckholds, only myths spread by the pseudo-religious. All people should enjoy and revel in their sexuality. Thank you for the great story.

BTTapBTTapabout 11 years ago
Great writing

So, she got high on absinthe and got felt up in a booth while her husband canoodled with the other dude's girlfriend. Or maybe she imagined it. Either way, what a cool way of delivering that basic story. Erotically charged seduction; a great balance of tension, reluctance, danger, etc. Mightily impressed.

For myself, I've imbibed absinthe an a few occasions. Never saw the green fairie. Just sort of got a sick stomach after three or four drinks. I stick to the basics these days: beer, wine, whiskey and vodka. 5 stars.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
Well written

Thanks for the offering.

LWulfLWulfalmost 11 years ago
Very well written

You capture the essence of the moment with wonderful detail and give a wonderful insight to the depth of the character. Very professional for an amateur writer. You raise the bar. Bravo.

ErotFanErotFanover 1 year ago

Fanciful stories are not my strong point so I am missing the link between the Oscar Wilde quote, the three drinks and the three story elements. The writing is colorful and descriptive but I was expecting something else I suppose. I suppose I agree with BTTap's first take, above.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous