All Comments on 'Roommate Massage Practice Ch. 02'

by refinedexperiences

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
sweetallissweetallisabout 11 years ago

Nooo please not "the end!"

For once a story with details about emotions, feelings how it actually feels.

Please give us more!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very good.

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
So glad!

Thank you so much for continuing this story. I hope this isn't truly the end though :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
torture

how long will we have to wait for the follow up for the best story ever

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
wel done

its great and make me excited, lovely,

kingchaos69kingchaos69almost 11 years ago
Please don't leave the rest of us waiting...

Excellent story. Smoldering and sexy. I would LOVE to loose my cherry this way. So I will say what I would have said at the end of it all. Please, more! Don't stop!

AnthonycoolenAnthonycoolenalmost 11 years ago
Please write a part 3!

Love the story. Love how the straight guy remains straight till the end, but loves what the gay guy is doing. Love how the straight guy is just lying there and not participating, but gets his world rocked. And very arousingly written.

Please write a 3rd chapter. Another massage, where the straight guy knows what will come later on, and the gay guy continues to tease him mercilessly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
My first gay story experiment

I am a straight guy and came by this story by accident.

But this story was as hot as any other I read.

Rather than gay it was more of an emotional thing.

Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Please dont stop!!

Excellent story.....feels like I am the one being massaged!! Great job - please give us more !!!

SWIM21SWIM21almost 11 years ago
This series is definitely capable of 'redefining' experiences

I'll tell you what, I'm straight, but damn was this a good story. I read pretty much anything I find interesting in order to 'redefine' my own 'experiences', and after I read your shemale series (which was excellent, but way too short) I went ahead and read the first two chapters of this series. Excellent build up and progression and it really shows how the lines of sexuality can suddenly blur against one's will once the body is manipulated. I find this interesting because of how similar it is to the lesbian equivalent.

Also, the realism of the bodily reactions was dead-on, and believe-it-or-not, the same circumstances can also produce anal orgasms in women. Not to get too technical, but basically there is one main nerve branch, the pudendal nerve, that splits off from the spinal nerves in the middle of the pelvis to connect to the muscles of the bladder, urethra, anus, rectum, penis, clitoris, and two separate muscles of the perineum that support the pelvic floor. All of these muscles are connected, therefore when you stimulate one, the others can also be stimulated if you know what you're doing and you pay attention. This is one reason why the anus involuntarily contracts before, during, and after orgasm in both sexes.

The other part that was interesting was the inner monologue of the straight guy as he tries to resist the sensations. While he certainly failed at that, it would be interesting to see how he deals with the emotional toll from such an experience. The actual difference between bi-curious and bisexual is a matter of emotional response. While true bisexuals are able to form romantic relationships with same-sex partners, bi-curious individuals only engage in the sexual part. It would definitely be interesting to see where the main character ends up after all this. Definitely continue this series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I

Please do some more I loved this so much.i really wanted some blow job action but I love the way he tried to resist but couldn't

gayforhimgayforhimover 9 years ago
great!

I'm straight, love the girls, but for years I've this fantasy about fucking my old college roommate. I wish this was my story! Please keep on.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 9 years ago
Ohhhh.

This was a beautiful seduction. It was simply beautiful. It was slow, and sensual, and mixed knowledge with devious innocence. I loved the genuine regret of the masseur, and the yearning confusion of the main character.

It was so intimate to hear him in his thoughts, clearly drawing lines for their interactions, then having the lines blur, and become shifting, mobile expressions of his own unrecognized desire. And your descriptions of the action were tantalizing; the minute and exquisite contractions and pressures were as erotic as the blissful moment when they came.

Thank you.

Now, when you have a few minutes, I would love to hear how things go for these two over the next couple weeks. ;-)

nubianjocknubianjockover 8 years ago
Fabulous Story Line

Loved it, loved it, loved it. Sweet story; extremely erotic. I enjoyed this very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
LOVE YOUR STORY! 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 (5.0=100%)! Bravissimo!

I will repeat a part of the comment I posted to Ch. 1:

If Martin were my roommate,

I would think I have died and gone to Heaven!

bad1_bbad1_balmost 4 years ago
Brilliant

Well done. I'm dripping cum everywhere

readandreactreadandreactover 3 years ago

I wish you had kept on posting stories, you're a fantastic writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Max crossed the line and he loved it. I hope there are more chapters that explore him accepting that he loves it and opening up to more experiences and reciprocation with Martin. When he allowed the kissing on the mouth as he had an orgasm, he’s opening more to what can come.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous