All Comments on 'Best. Job. Ever!'

by DDDDave

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
TheTitLoverTheTitLoverabout 11 years ago
Fantastic

Excellent big tit loving action as always. I'm a big fan.

AdrianBurnsAdrianBurnsabout 11 years ago
I like where this is going.

For a measurement junkie like me, you couldn't have picked a better setting than a bra shop (that happens to share my names; thanks, I'm deeply honored and hopefully not coming off presumptious). I'm already wishing I was in the shoes of the protagonist and the story has just started.

I'm wondering why the story is set in the'70s. Different attitudes towards sex? Your love of "That '70s Show" continuing?

Does Mrs. Bird have anything to do with your previous "Mrs. B's Story"?

I'm hoping that what is "the biggest tits EVER" to the protagonist is considered small by Burns and Adrian's standards.

Nice touch referencing a personal computer that was "state of the art" back when Radio Shack was a tech contender

Hmm, I wondered where the rest of the staff was when the protagonist assisted the client. Was this an intentional test of sorts to see what he would do alone with a B&A client?

Let me send my condolences to the customer for her sick husband and not being touched sexually in months. For a woman built like her that's a crime against nature.

Loved how she directed the protagonist attempting to cum just by having her breasts manipulated.

You know me, DDDDave. Learning her bust line is GREAT but since we don't know how much of that is breast and how much is back, I'm always going to prefer cup sizes. Here's hoping the protagonist gets an opportunity to play around with those numbers (he is an accountant after all).

God, I love his job; here's hoping that she was just the first of many.

Welcome back, DDDDave; I'm really looking forward to future installments of this story (seeing if the protagonist is going to get punished [even in a good way] for leaving his room and "helping" a customer, learning if any of the staff are well endowed as well, seeing MORE of A&B's clientele,etc.

TLMorganTLMorganabout 11 years ago
Good start!

Looking forward to more entries! Big fan of yours

nitanitenitaniteabout 11 years ago
Nice...

Being big breasted is the best. Love a man who loves big titties.

brian358brian358about 11 years ago
Bravo!

Thanks for another magnificent story!

I'm another measurement junkie, and I hope you use this setting again!

56... Wow! :-)

drmrbludrmrblualmost 11 years ago
Some kind of closet

Let this character live for a another day at least... It is much to soon for this story line to go cold... There have got to be more tales from where this story started. He is barely warming up, I hope. Thanks again and looking forward for more of this adventure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
:)

Thanks dave! You write about big tits like nobodyelse!

iowabeefpackersiowabeefpackersover 8 years ago
repeat customer

love this story so much. Have come back again and again. Entire series is great. I like that it's just big tits without science or magic. Cheers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDDDDave@DDDDave
2193 Followers
When I first started posting here I was more than a little fuzzy on how things worked. As a result the stories first posted went up as separate stories instead of chapters. Sorry about that. But I've put together this index to try to help. Be aware that there is a chapter miss...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES