All Comments on 'Stealing Imi's Seat'

by passwordproblems

Sort by:
  • 91 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
knock her up!

Write one where she gets knocked up!

RockyStoneRockyStonealmost 11 years ago
Not much of a story

The writing isn't bad, but I'd like to see it story-style with something to begin, something in the middle, and something to lead to the next chapter. I dislike the "we just fucked and went to bed" story line is lame. To each his/her own I guess.

RS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

yes rocky said it perfectly dont end it there its written beatifully but it can be AWESOME bro u have to continue dont finish it up the u have to tell what happens the next day some more twists :)

dutch513dutch513almost 11 years ago
One very hot first .

That was very good for your first story .I really hope you continue to write you have talent . Hope you keep this story going and will read any you write .

thank you

dutch513.

wdelanderwdelanderalmost 11 years ago
surprisingly good

I say 'surprisingly' because I usually like more story and more character development, but this is just so well written and hot that it stands alone as a nice little vignette. Well done!

shitkickershitkickeralmost 11 years ago
Slick...

Clear writing, good dialogue, and a hot sister.

What more can anyone ask? Except...Mum wanting some of the action as well,maybe? This one's gagging for a sequel, and I look forward to it.

Five star all the way.

LAROCLAROCalmost 11 years ago
Good story !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well written and well paced, I hope to here from these kids again. Good read....LAROC

BigPeteHBigPeteHalmost 11 years ago
HOT!!!

please write more chapters :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Interesting story

More siblings should help each other out. It can be very beneficial to both in confidence, stress relief and of course fun.

bbarker40bbarker40almost 11 years ago
Wow!

Like this story. Short, but very entertaining. Hope to see more.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchalmost 11 years ago
ehh, maybe

Not a great story, but I could see it happening.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nice job...

short but believable- made me hard! thnx....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
pregnant

Now Imi needs to move out, get off the the pill, and get pregnant by her brother at least 12 times.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

He's Just Not That Into You will never be the same again :)

islandicislandicalmost 11 years ago
very good

I can see Ch 2. Imi's Bi and introduces brother to her lover and there's a lot of Imi eating going on.

beachbum1958beachbum1958almost 11 years ago
Very nice!

Nicely done, I enjoyed it, it was short, sweet, hot and to the point! Some of the so-called writers on this site get a shot at an open goal but they still manage to trip themselves up and fall flat on their arses, but not you. Well done, 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
great story

please write more, great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Pretty damn good

First off, damn good story, i don't know if it this is your first time writing this sort of thing but if it is i'd be majorly happy with myself if i came out with this. the thin line between possible and impossible is what makes a good fantasy, simply is it believable, in this case you manage it, that's why this works so well, that and the fact it's short and sweet which is generally a good bet, there's nothing worse than an over worked/worded story.

The only downer I've got on this is the lack of description of Imi, which frankly is my only niggle and it's a pretty small one at that, hope to read more of your stuff and keep up the good work.

malloystermalloysteralmost 11 years ago
Loved it!

I also gave you five stars for this. Loved the improbability of it along with the fear of getting caught. At the point that most writers have their characters screaming, your brother and sister had to be so quiet that their parents wouldn't notice that they were fucking... Improbable, yes. But exciting! Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
needs more

needs more character development.

needs more background.

needs more plot.

needs a longer and better end.

peebudypeebudyover 10 years ago
hide in plain sight

I love stories where the couple fucks secretly without being detected. well done.

southrimsouthrimover 10 years ago
short story phobia

There's nothing wrong with a short story like so many of the other commenters assert, and you wrote a very good one. This doesn't need a sequel or more padding; it stands beautifully alone. Other people, you want more action, then read more than one story.

RayCathodeRayCathodeover 10 years ago
Great!

Well written and horny.

I'll recommend it to my sister.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So hot

Tooooooooooooooooo sexy

More

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
lover

So good when such incest happens and not being caught!A very short but so sweet story!Olse i cant wait for a 2 nd chapter where they will fuck day and night whentheir parents are on overseas holidays.I once had same adventure when watching a movie with my sister Shannon.However our parents and our two other sisters had gone to sleep into their respective rooms,not far from the tv room.However,to go to our toilet,one of our sisters ,Anna,had to pass though the tv room and once when I was sucking hard Shannon,.I had stop sucking Shannon after hearing a little noise and raised my head just to see Anna looking at us,We were terribly shocked and frightened that she might tell the parents.She fortunately never did so but she once told me during a birthday party home,2 weeks after the incident,that we should take more care when fucking to avoid being caught and to avoid Shannon not getting pregnant.I told her that she was already on the pill.At the start,she was shocked about us,but finally understood us.So Shannon and me were able to fuck during years ,even when Anna was there and therefore did not mind to cry when we were fucking!.She once even told us that the parents had come back earlier than expected ,AND WERE ALREADY ITO THE CAR PARK!and to go back each one in our room like little innocents!I have never tried to seduce Anna,though ,knowing that sometimes she was in another room and surely heard our cries.made me and Shannon very horny.Does that excie her?We do not know at all.Maybe ,one of these days,after a party,we shall raise the matter and know her position.

snathsnathover 10 years ago
good one

This short story has promise, but never the less complete in its own way

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
it happen

,y family was watching a heated adult movee mum got up got something then sat on my lap I came in my pants now I want to fuck her

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WHY

why did you give us only the middle of the story? wheres the background and character development? wheres the plot? wheres the end? this should be three times longer and should be chapter three of five. stop teasing and write complete stories or nothing at all partial stories are worse than no story at all.

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 10 years ago
Good story

No more is needed. The reader is left with an idea of where the relationship is headed, fro the near future at least.

There is enough in the story to determine their relationship prior to this.

5* and faved

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
TABOO MAH FOOT--

LOL no matter what ppl say about Incest being taboo, it's still as popular as ever, lyke, srsly! Lawlzz! XD

Trevor0311Trevor0311almost 10 years ago
Bad Ass

The moment his cock slid into her pussy = instant favorite.

qwikguyqwikguyalmost 10 years ago
One and Done????

A great short story keep up the great writing I would love to see more of your style and ideas.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I've read this three or four times now, I just keep running across it while reading other stories :-). First off, dumb-asses, read the fucking header before the actual document starts; The author clearly states that this is a scene, he doesn't say it's a story, doesn't say it's a novel, he says it's mother-fucking scene! ..sooOo cut the author some slack ;)

It works good as an early in a story scene too! I'm *particularly* thrilled that the author doesn't turn the brother into a whiny, pussy-whipped, annoying fucktard the moment the sister shows interest in sex with her brother like so many other authors on here do.

If a girl is hot and the brother is pretty sure they wont get caught, get pregnant, get diseases, we all know damned well that a guy would hit the hell out of that after the five seconds it takes to flush his parent-taught morality/ethics down the toilet for the night and close the lid!

...anyway I would be thrilled to se a story written around this if the author ever feels like it :)

PrimalDesirePrimalDesireover 9 years ago
Wow!

This was so awesome! It's easily one of the best incest stories I've seen on this site for a while now. It's well-written, hot, and so much more. Please write a sequel!

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
it would be nice to eavesdrop

when they do it again.

SEAWATER1SEAWATER1over 9 years ago
Excellent!

I don't know why it took me so long to discover this story but I love it! This is so good I do hope you will write some more stories. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story

Fast, but didn't seem forced. Loved the clean-up, too. Would like to read more, about these two or others. And was glad you didn't feel it was necessary to get her pregnant. 5 stars.

Dark_StormDark_Stormover 9 years ago
If this was a first time effort...

... it is as close to perfection as one can get. While relatively short (for a Literotica story), it was full of sensuality and sexuality. Add to that, it is blessedly devoid of the all-too-common grammatical errors that plague so many other stories on Lit, and this story is a gem.

I'd love to read more about Imi and her brother, or any other stories by passwordproblems, if they are as well written as this one is.

This is truly a 5-star effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What's in a name?

But I really read it because of her name and the scenario. This really would have done well for a "first time" in a longer, more romance oriented story. Btw, check out this Imogen Dyer on Google - can help with the visuals ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

So well written that I might have been there. Congratulations. And thank you. And more, please.

Billydave.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
wow

.vivid story I would love for you to wright more like this I was in this story it was so well wrighten and I Will grade it a 8 for storty being vivid in the story made it real apealling thankyou

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
re: cleanup

I wish she had said,

I will, if you will

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

This really is a piece of art; the grammar and prose are electric!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
* * * * * More stories please!

I noticed the date on your story. I hope your have more to write. Your story telling is superb.

kjanekjanealmost 9 years ago
Hot! 5*

We really need more of this. These characters are great. The description and tension is electric.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More?

No you don't need to delete. Use your imagination or better still write your own story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So Hot

You are a very talented writer. I wouldn't add to this story. But I want to read others that you have writen

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
MMMMOOORRREEE

i loved the story telling it was beautifully written i hope to see more from such a talented writer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
No time like the present.

Imogen isn't a very sexy name, but it's better than Gretchen. With their parents gone to bed, they should fuck again and enjoy it more. Maybe they should take a drive to make-out point so they don't have to worry about noise as much? Maybe go into the laundry room and start some laundry to drown out their moaning?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Very hot!

Loved the sensuality of this story! This kind of surreptitious sex is unbeatable for excitement! I've done it twice in a car, with another couple in the front seat, and none the wiser. And after I was married, my wife and I did it in an open cabin with her parents asleep not ten feet away. When you can't move or flail around, the intensity of the orgasm is turned inward and just about fries your circuit-board!

Fingermeister

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

really liked it try again

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
something wrong with you

He didn't have a huge member, she didn't have double D's, but this is one of the sexiest stories I've read. You really should write more.

omachronomachronover 6 years ago
Hot!

Simple but super hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I love this so much I came at the creampie instantly

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot experience

I can't wait to know what happens next

malloystermalloysterover 6 years ago
I love this story!

I've come back to this a few times. It is that good.

morfinmorfinover 6 years ago
Sweet

Short sweet and to the point, damn I want a Sister.

Well done, Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I stole my sister's seat in the van once, but nothing like THIS ever happened... I very much wish it had.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
your story

your story is hot i hope you two still make love only this time with the both of you naked in bed

jtw0978jtw0978about 6 years ago

So did you do it again and did your parents find out

Ijustmight71Ijustmight71about 6 years ago
Sneaky and sexy...

Very hot story..build-up was perfect.

I had a few similar situations with a roommate's girlfriend years ago..playing on couch while he was playing poker in dining room..quietly fucking on that same couch while he was asleep in bed. Naughtiest, hottest things I've ever done... and this story definitely brought me back to that place..

dikupinyadikupinyaover 5 years ago
nice

next chapter please

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sex with your sister

I really enjoyed the story and would like to hear more about the incest issue because I think it is a really really REALLY hot and steamy subject. I've got a really hot 🔥 🔥 aunt and niece that I would love to actually walk up and catch masturbating without noticing me there at first. I'd eat both of their pussy until my jaw muscles give out and then fuck them both. But I would really like to hear more about the incest issue if you want to tell me. Thanks. PS. It could only have been hotter if the parents would have caught you and decided to join in with you and your mom and her with dad and maybe her and mom eating eachothers pussy while you both fucked them from behind. Awsome story. Really hot 🔥 🔥 🔥

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Sneaky sex, mmmm.. reminds me of staying overnight with a very good girl-friend of mine and her, at the time, bi boyfriend. I can't remember now if I knew he was bi, but I'm thinking I didn't. I was in my early twenties and liked to think that I was worldly at that point, but I had been raised very conservatively and honestly didn't even have my first date till I had moved away from my parents and I was nineteen. She was twenty-one and thought I was older, till we went on the double date shooting pool with her friends and I was the only one not old enough to drink, hehehe.

Fast forward, I had lost my virginity to a good online friend that I stayed up late flirting with either in message board (really pre-internet dial-up bulletin board days) or on the phone. Maybe that's what made me have a thing for redheads, hehe. Now, here I am sleeping over with another redhead friend and her guy, all in this king size bed. Heh. It wasn't long before we were getting handsy, the next thing I know she is pointing out of the room. We slip out and close the door, now we're in the computer room. More kissing and fondling, my brain is fuzzy on the order but I think I started by sitting her on this set of drawers against the wall and we started fucking there. I was still so nieve back then, it didn't even occur to me to go down on her, I wish she had asked me to! (Think I learned all about that later just by reading it in stories then doing research and the first time I ever did it was on my wife soon after we started dating, to amazing results! Reading is power!! Hehe)

We fucked there for a while, then switched to the floor. I was still hard as a rock and no where near cumming and just kept going till I was a bit worn out. She had me pushed back and started to stroke me off to get me to cum, she was really good too! I was just about close and mentally decided I didn't want to waste it like that, so had her lay back and fucked a while longer hard and fast till I finally came. Freaking amazing, exciting sex!!

Looking back now, knowing what I do now about everything, he probably knew all along and was hoping I would play with him too at some point. Probably my own fault, I had gotten pretty drunk at a party (ok, at every party, I had a drinking problem with not knowing when to stop back then) and had for fun, kissed an acquaintance that was a big, handsome gay guy that liked to dress in drag. (I guess that's the way to say it). That was all, but that probably gave a few of the bi guys Ideas since I dated girls usually. Oh, I definitely had more interesting sex with my redhead bestie, but that was probably the most exciting. I sometimes wonder how my life would have turned out if I had stayed and actually dated her. She had feelings for me but I really didn't know what to do with that. It was scary for me at the time, and honestly, till I quit drinking, I probably didn't have any business being with anyone. Oh, knowing this fiery redhead and how she wasn't exactly umm, kind (cough), to her ex-s when they broke up probably didn't help. I've been married for a long time, but I'd still like to find her online some day and see how she is doing, no luck so far though. My memory is shit, always has been, and I can't even remember her last name, no matter how hard I try, thats just horrible!

....anyway, Don t know why I said all this... Maybe she'll read this some day, by some chance and think fondly of me, and not still be angry with me for leaving things like I did. Sigh. I'm so sorry S. Please forgive me. M.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
and almost believable

I loved this story.

well written and a fun and silly situation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Pretty damn good story. Though it felt rushed when they really started to sneak around. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sooo hot....

I just blew a load in my pants. Excellent!

mnstk76mnstk76over 3 years ago
MORE Please

you need to follow this up, but since it has been years, we probably won't get more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Saw a shadow

Whilst Imi had my cock down her throat and looked up in time to see my Dad kneeling silently behind Imi and ram her leaking quim full of his fat cock. Mum stepped up silently to straddle my face and said that this is true love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I had something similar happen with my sister years ago, but it was she that would steal my seat. One time after I had gotten up to take a shit, I came back to find her in my spot with a pillow over her lap. As I sat down she quickly pulled the leg of my boxers aside, removed the pillow from her lap, grabbed my balls to pull me down, thus impaling me on the strap-on she had hidden under the pillow. Fortunately I had done a piss-poor job wiping my ass, and that little bit of shit help to provide a little lubrication. Anyhow, the strap-on was one of the "L"-shaped" varieties where one end fit in her vagina and then bent at a right-angle to go up my ass. She then directed my movements by pulling my balls from right to left. This had the effect of rubbing the dildo back and forth across her clit, kind of like a windshield wiper. You can guess the rest. Needless to say, that wasn't the last time I sat in her lap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lol I know exactly what movie they're describing: "He's Just Not That Into You". Good movie :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very sexy!second part now...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot.

SouthTexasMan59SouthTexasMan59over 2 years ago

That was Hot and daring. Loved it. Stories like this make we wish I had a sister. lol.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Here again I find a great start to a hot incestual interlude between brother and sister and no conclusion or second chapter. Disappointing.

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 2 years ago

(1/8/2022) This was a nice little story and I need to agree with Rancher46.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very well done!

Lee2012Lee2012over 1 year ago

Totally hot that close to parents. Normally the parents are hyper-vigilant about their kids in a darkened room! Only thing I missed was age. College sure, but was curious. 5* all the same kicked higher than that with the cleanup and follow up BJ

TavernerTavernerover 1 year ago

It's hard to believe that someone with so much talent has only written one story. This was hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was super hot. Thank you!!!!

collin4xxxcollin4xxxover 1 year ago

Great story…. I was kinda hoping that she was trying to get pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I just imagine the look on his sister face when she realizes that her pill didn’t work and nine months later she in a hospital giving birth and she giving her parents grandkids and also giving birth to her own nephews or nieces

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I don't have a sister but two of my best friends did. One two years younger than us and the other was three years older.

Got some great memories of them, mostly Tina the younger one because Sam, short for Samantha, went away to college about a year after we hooked up.

Tina wasn't my first girl, she was the second lol I had slept with but I checked off a lot of first time experiences with her.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Very horny. Had it been longer would have given 5 stars instead of 4.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

More please. Good tension

Marklynda2Marklynda29 months ago

Sometimes spontaneity leads to the best results. A very well thought out and written story. I definitely would enjoy reading more of your work. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination (memories?) and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I loved the story. I had somewhat similar story. Wished mine would have started that way. It would have ended with us in Ned together that night.

rbloch66rbloch665 months ago

Pretty basic, as far as stories go, but very entertaining nonetheless.

UncleCharlesUncleCharles4 months ago

Wow! What a reminder of times gone by. All the girls in my family and their friends. How many times was I fortunate enough to have to let one sit in my lap. The expression on their face when they realized what they were doing to me. The number of times I actually came with a bit of movement of their parts. The 'I REALLY like your brother do you think I stay the night again? Never made love with sis but that's about all we didn't do! Great story!

MistressMissy08MistressMissy082 months ago

Love this story. Believable characters and fun build up. I liked that you kept it short and lite! Good job 👍

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous