All Comments on 'To Keep a Secret Ch. 01'

by famsisher

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
marcusovidianmarcusovidianalmost 11 years ago
Hot & Original

Terrific debut -- hot, terse, original take on a motif. Believable and nuanced motivations from the woman with realistically confused but ultimately compulsive reactions from the man. First class!

BongoGalBongoGalalmost 11 years ago
Awkward

That opening sentence is dramatically awful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

No non-con in this, no reluctance. She isn't even sure who suggested it, just that she willingly went along with it without being coerced.

famsisherfamsisheralmost 11 years agoAuthor

To Anonymous: For what it's worth, I mentioned to the Admins when I submitted the story that I wasn't sure it fit here or not. They posted it here anyway, so... Yeah. I get what your saying, even agree to an extent, but I left it to the admins and they posted it here.

PancakemixPancakemixalmost 11 years ago
Interesting

Personally I'd put this in BDSM, but I can see why the admins would put it here, there is reluctance evident. I guess it depends where the story goes.

Loved it anyway

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great but where is part two

Great start, but you definitely need to post the rest of the story. I want to read more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Shaky Start

The most important sentence in a story is the first and I am sure you lost a lot of readers because the start to this story was abysmal. Yet the story improves and I believe has all the makings of a really good read. Please in your next installment make the beginning stronger, more dramatic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Please keep writing

This story is intriguing and a little unusual. I hope you keep writing, trust your intuition.

It is rare to find originality here. Thanks for interesting story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous