All Comments on 'The Novelist Pt. 07'

by Nicequip

Sort by:
  • 56 Comments
BartolBartolalmost 11 years ago
Great Story

I have read and re-read all the previous chapters of this fantastic story.. It's very well written and the characters seem real !!!

6 Stars!!!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 11 years ago
All too easy ?

The story was so electric until John caved. I can't help thinking that the agreement was less then equitable. Two wrongs don't make a right. True, the father had been a tyrant for the last couple years or so, but for the previous three decades, he had done the basically the right thing in terms of being a provider.

In terms of event theater, however, the story was first class. The characters and dialogue are drawn with skill and sharpness. Am I being a materialist pig in wishing for more talk about thousand dollar bottles of scotch & other pricey frills ? Maybe it's me. It serves as relief for the pitched drama & carnality about.

I'm very curious where the story goes from this point. In terms of formidable opposition, Tom appears to be unmatched. I will just have to wait for time & the definite talent of nicequip to fill the dramatic void that looms ahead.

Gebob69Gebob69almost 11 years ago
outstanding★★★★★

Another outstanding chapter. I loved how he made the old man suffer the humiliating circumstances of showing that playback is a total bitch. I've never consider myself enjoying reading this subject, it has a quality that appeals to me that brings unique sense of satisfaction. Definitely worth of the 5 stars that I gave it. Can't wait for the next chapter.

billyjim55billyjim55almost 11 years ago
ditto..outstanding+++++

I woke up and seen this chapter came up and grabbed my coffee and knew I had to read it A.S.A.P. lol/ Wow, is all I can say. Definitely in my best author and story files/ 5 stars just isn't enough / ty / bill

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Not my cup of tea. Please change the direction of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
geat story

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
the sex is okay

however 7 chapters and I couldnt stop wow this is classic literature I wish I had fancy words to describe this work as for the sex I got to involved in the characters in the story a 5 plus for every chapter thankyou

Bigg_MikeBigg_Mikealmost 11 years ago
Started reading EARLY this morning

And was nearly late getting in by 6. Tom is one of the better characters I've come across onLiterotica. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
OUTSTANDING

and there's more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
NOOO

Please don't send Marie!!!!!!! I love the triangle between Alexis, Tom and Marie!!!

Thank you again for another amazing chapter!!

SyrustheVirusSyrustheVirusalmost 11 years ago

Holy Crap, this whole series is AMAZING. I read the entire series at work today.....literally could not stop. I look forward to reading more of your work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I want to fuck you.

redlion75redlion75almost 11 years ago

too bad he should be getting kimmie not one of the family or his longer serving girls.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Oh my fucking god

...... All I can say is that was fucking hot!!! All of it!!please write more! And soon

Rawmaster50Rawmaster50almost 11 years ago
Awesome

I read the whole series in two days because I wanted to enjoy it all and I needed to sleep last night to do that. I honestly do not know how many more chapters you can write of this story, but I will keep reading them while you keep writing them. Thanks for the story.

oceanbreeze56oceanbreeze56almost 11 years ago
Awesome

I was very disappointed after you have stated that you submitted Chapter 7 and it seemed it took almost a week for the website to finally post it. This chapter was great!! Look forward to next chapter!!! Thoughts/suggestions would be that Jane go with Stephen so that Marie can help with the birth of her grandson. Kimmie might stay with Tom and Angie go with Jane or Anne. Keep writing. I am sure like many others you have become our favorite author. Blessings.

thatrobthatrobalmost 11 years ago
Damn!

I absolutely did not see that coming.I really like Marie and I'm hoping that Tom gets to keep her around.It would break Alexis' heart not to keep Grandma around.You sir, are a wonderful story teller and have enriched my life with your efforts. Thank you. I anxiously await the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
You are the Master

of a wonderful work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very enjoyable writing

I very much enjoy your writing. It's a nice relief to have actual ongoing plot instead of just a string of unsupported sex scenes.

One note was a little jarring for me in this chapter, though... shaking your head is generally from side to side unless otherwise specified, meaning no. The up and down motion for yes is generally called nodding.

SteellordSteellordalmost 11 years ago
Very well done!!

I have really enjoyed this series and can't wait for more!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

If Tom honors this life style then Maria needs to go. That is the way it has to be, will it hurt yes, and will it feel dirty, yes. Will most of wish for her sister to step up, hell yes, but she has training to do and this is not the girl’s choice. I hope Tom gives her up like he promised, otherwise the unshakeable charter you have build might show a crack or to. It's only for a year. I'm thinking he comes to collect her the day her grandchild is born. Either way great story, looking forward to the next.

stealthstonegraystealthstonegrayalmost 11 years ago
rather disappointing!

Let's see what's going on here. Little Tommy decides that he wants to establish a "family". And how does he go about this?

Well, first, he turns his own mother into one of his sluts. Then, he pimps her out to pay for a transcontinental flight to New York and back.

Then, he decides to turn his auntie Jane into a toilet slave. In the name of redefining how she looks at herself. Yeah, right: make her believe that eating shit and drinking piss is the same as caviar and champagne.

Then, he decides to pimp his mother out to a sadistic bastard that loves beating on women so much that the guy owns a sadists' toy store. For a YEAR, mommie dearest gets to be the sadist's slut.

WOW! I'm glad that little Tommy really loves his mother. What would happen if he disliked or hated her?

What do we have to look forward to for the ones that Tommy 'loves'?

Is he going to pimp Alexis out as a preggo slut for his friends to beat on and fuck her? Or will he be patient and wait for her to drop the kid, and then pimp her out as a lactating slut?

The story started out interesting. And has turned to crap.

Sure, it IS the author's story. It IS the author's storyline. They ARE the author's characters to do with and to what the author so chooses.

What I see is that little Tommy really is no different than the asshole that was beating on the girl Kimmie at the sadist's store. Sure, Tommy has more money, is better dressed, and has a smoother line. But at heart, he is the same kind of asshole.

Too bad.

...stealth

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Simply fantastic!

I just read all seven chapters in just about one sitting over the course of the day, and they were all great. A little unbelievable at times, but still in a realistic and superbly written way. As a matter of fact, I had been having a bit of a rough patch with my submissive, but reading these stories inspired me to be a better dom for her. So thanks for that! And I look forward to reading the next part of your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Sad

Agreed with StealthStoneGray.

This chapter really resounded as making the main character look like a piece of crap, especially with the whole exchange thing. It also stood out as mocking the whole "the submissive chooses to stop" thing that was established beforehand and really stood as the backbone for the entire story thus far. Without it, it's just the story of overly compulsive women being manipulated by men for their kicks and giggles.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Too weird and way out of line from main storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Over a month and looks like no activity from the author. Maybe he got mad at the fact that this chapter was less well received than previous chapters. Nicequip, if you are reading this, please change the direction of the storyline to one where Tom doesn't seem to be such a jerk.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Loved it.

It was fantastic

HeadguyHeadguyalmost 11 years ago
This Really Holds Up!

I just finished reading this latest installment--for the second time, nearly a month after I first read it. It held me even though every scene was now familiar to me, especially the scenes with Tom, Marie, Angie and Tom's father.

I am heartened that there is more coming, though I am not surprised (but I am frustrated) that it is taking a while. Figuring out where to take this story next: the pregnancy, Marie and Jane's "training," what happens to John Bolden (not suicide, I hope, though it's hard to imagine that not being a risk), whether Angie remains part of the story line (? perhaps looking to Marie the way Marie looks to Alexis)...all this undoubtedly is contributing the our wait. But Nicequip hasn't failed us yet, so I just sit patiently, checking the New Stories section, anticipating...

It occurs to me that in a way Nicequip is our Sir and we, his readers, are waiting on our knees, backs straight, ready to submit to his imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Any news on when the next chapter will be coming?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
more...?

Please tell me there is going to be more, I NEED to know how its going to end

billyjim55billyjim55almost 11 years ago

just shy of 2 months now, Please, I hope there is more to come./bill

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I really loved this story!! ....that is until up to the point where Tom exiles his mother for a year. In this time the baby will be born. He already realises Alexis grief that her own mother will never get to hold her grandchild. And yet he will do this to his own mother. UNBELIEVABLE !!! the joy of giving grandmotherly help and support when the baby comes home will be given to Jane.This poor woman has come through a horrible divorce and then that, what sort of depression does he want to cast her into. (why does he hate his own mother enough to do this to her as this is the only reason I can think off that a son would do this to his mother)

Sorry, as a grandmother I am deleting this story from my list of favourites before logging off of the internet.

northbaybearnorthbaybearalmost 11 years ago
Remarkable story!

I read all seven parts (written to this time) before commenting.

What a well-plotted story; and a damn fine BDSM story. Great characters and character development. Rich, thoroughly satisfying and educational, too, (and I've read hundreds of stories on Literotica and elsewhere). I'm interested in D/s and enjoying such a relationship. Thank you for an honest portrayal of genuine, trustworthy and loving BDSM, including the scene of non-BDSM (and hateful violence) in Stephen's shop with the abusive man and his abused partner.

My gripe: many places where a word is needed, almost entirely prepositions. Occasional misspelling. Consider having someone read through future parts with an editor's eye to polish your excellent work will create a smoother read.

I'm grateful for the story, and that you shared it. Looking forward to coming chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
@anon

It's important to remember that Tom isn't going to make the decision of who he's going to "give" to Stephen until their training is over. Stephen seems to have taken a liking to his Aunt now so it's quite possible that he won't be loaning out Marie. I also didn't like this plot development but I'm thinking it will probably be the Aunt who Stephen decides on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I love the way you write. The whole BDSM thing freaks me out but the story was so well written I read it all... Hu. - More like couldn't put it down!

Please keep going with this story. I'm hooked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wonderfully written

I thoroughly enjoyed this story and am eagarly awaiting more. Thank you so much. - M.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hooked

I check the site daily.... Please have Pt8 ready soon... I hate this feeling... :D the story is great and the level at which I am hooked is out of this world for me... So please stop the torture.. Hahaha! :D

AllosaurusRexAllosaurusRexover 10 years ago
Wonderful story

Hope part 8 will be posted soon

redlion75redlion75over 10 years ago

i personally still dont get it. they come to him because of the trust they have in HIM. now we find out that he is willing to trade one away like a baseball card. wouldnt that take away the trust? in every relationship of this type i know the sub and dom usually have discussed the possiblity of swapping or trading they dont just go oh by the way now that i have gained your trust and used you i am giving you to my friend(s).it is even worse when the subby is someone that came to him in an emotionally vulnerable state.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Still waiting

Enjoyed the first 7 parts, can't wait to see how this all ends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Maybe this author is not like so many others who start a good story but never finish.I think even if the author is tired of the story the least he or she could do is tie everything up and give it some sort of proper ending.Only time will tell,time always tells doesn't it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Man oh Man

This goes to show that you never truly know someone and the shallow waters run deep as my grandma use to say, meaning you never truly know whats happen beneath the surface of someone's facade, after all i could just be the tip of a huge iceberg under water and all this time you've been judging the tip. Got to say this was one of the best writing bdsm novels i've read on this site absloutely brilliant, can't wait to see if there's a next chapter cause the writer can cliffhanger the audience like that can he/she hope not, way to interesting to end that way.

EyelanderEyelanderover 10 years ago
Idk how i feel

Lol i feel really bad for John, i understand everything that has happened but i still feel bad. Not only him, i feel bad for Marie. Id hate to see him throw her "kinda" away. Most of all i like Tom and everything but i find him kind of an asshole.

TheLordWinterTheLordWinterover 10 years ago
Well fucking done!!!

Absolutely marvelous. I have experience dealing with philandering assholes like Tom's father, my dad couldn't keep it in his pants, either, nor could he keep the bottle from his lips. Wish I'd had the wherewithal and cunning to have put him in his place like Tom did. Brilliant writing, man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I liked this story.

BUT it could have been half the size and I would still have liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Juvenile

This whole story arc with the dad is so childish. I hope the author worked through his daddy issues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Stephan is a dick.

I've read all of this but the last bit chapter, and after seeing them go through all this emotional turmoil I don't see how Stephan can call himself Tom's friend. He was there. He just watched all this shit go down, and he's calling in that marker now? How could Tom possibly call that man a friend after this?

Honestly, and as someone whose done some of this (but never on such a scale or with such commitment) an actual Dom would never ask someone to make such a choice. Sure, they might 'loan' a sub out for a while, but it's almost certainly only a session or two. The emotional attachment between Dom and sub would make this pretty horrible for both parties, something Stephan would damn well know, and isn't something I would willingly do even to a couple I hated. It's stupid, and petty, and the exact sort of thing that would force a Dom out of the community. Tom doesn't even want to do it! How the fuck does he, or Stephon, expect the sub to go along with it? They're not actually slaves. They have free will, and a safe word they shouldn't be afraid to use. Tom and Stephon should be asking if either are okay with this, which they're not, and that should be enough to stop the whole thing. Hell, I know subs so attached to their Doms that they'd probably take off the collar and go a year without sex if they were forced to go along with this nonsense.

It was an enjoyable read up til this point, even if the resolution of the divorce plot line felt hammy and overdone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thanks for the translation

I'm thoroughly enjoying this story. Glad you saved me the effort of looking up the Latin phrase.

Full of surprises, can't wait to read more.

cudsnuggleatcudsnuggleatalmost 6 years ago
The range from highlights all the way to details

Beloved Author,

The cast of this future film trilogy is highly remarkable due to subtleties and detail which cleanly frame the highlights of the wonderfully creative story; for example:

John had momentarily forgotten about the settlements sitting in front of him. He just looked from Tom to Marie and back at Tom again. That phone call couldn't have been right. For a second, he wondered if it were a stunt. He mulled the idea that they set this entire thing up to fuck with him. He'd grown awfully paranoid lately, but deep down he knew it was real.

FoggyKernelFoggyKernelover 5 years ago
Questions, Questions, Questions

Wow! Even though I (as the reader) could see the smack-down coming for John, it was just epic. I am glad that you are starting to allow some of Tom's emotions to start to be exhibited to his 'girls'. And man, I really wish we could see what Jane is writing down. I expect it to be come a legend amongs the 'girls'.

The cuckolding of his father was quick wicked. And the fact that it was Marie who initiated it was sublimed. But I also appreciate your subtle exposure of how deeply painful this was to Tom.

However, I am puzzled by one part of the story that may be simply because I don't understand the rules of the 'lifestyle'. But you ended this story with Tom taking Ybeth and Anne back to his bedroom and was fucking away while Alexis showed Frank to the door. I am not sure I understand this protocol. I get that Frank and Tom share ownership of Anne, but to simply force Frank to go home empty handed smells too much like another version of cuckolding. Is Frank in submission to Tom? Is Tom in submission to Stephen? Is there always a hierarchy? I guess I was assuming that if you were a Dominant you were on somewhat equal footing. Having Frank go home by himself (I would perhaps have sent Abby home with her) just jars me and taints the otherwise great story. I hope that Marie can stay, it seems it would be better if Stephen would realize that he overreached in his request and to rescind it for a later choice.

It's tough being an Author. But I like your writing style. And I hope that if you ever become a non-erotic fiction published author that I hope to read something of your works.

This has been a much enjoyed story, especially for an outsider.

AmorousFuckerAmorousFuckeralmost 4 years ago
Okay

I'm only part of the way through this chapter, but I had to take time out to offer some praise. So often, people mistakenly say they "could care less." Obviously, you understand that the phrase means the exact opposite of what they mean to say, because you used the correct "couldn't care less." That's one of my biggest pet peeves in grammar. For me, your past grammatical mistakes are completely washed away (they were nit picky anyway), and that one detail has brought a great deal of added joy to my reading. Thank you.

AmorousFuckerAmorousFuckeralmost 4 years ago
Well then

I'm not entirely sure why this chapter has the lowest score of this series. I thought it was great. I liked the delayed explanation of what Stephen meant when he said he wanted to taste Tom's peach, and especially liked the threat to renege on the agreement because of how Stephen had abused it. I hope he does...but I know it will be hollow if he just decides that now without any further explanation. Looking forward to seeing how you played it out.

JohnnyGaltJohnnyGaltover 2 years ago

I know that you haven't written anything in years, but if you do, PLEASE get an editor

The mis-spellings and grammatical errors are bad enough, but when you make a mistake like having Marie go down to the kitchen after going to her room, that is inexcusable

Did you or did you not say that Marie's room didn't open from the inside?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

i just wanted to say that this chapter didn't make much sense, if i was the cheating bastard of a father i could have easily turned things around at around page 5 of this chapter. when john found out that his son was fucking his wife, he could have easily turned things around at that point. first of all because any contract signed under duress is null and void in the eyes of the law, meaning the contract the son was using to basically tell the father "snitch on our incestous debauchery to the cops and we'll sue the shit out of you" is completely uselss. same with the divorce papers actually. if i was the father at that point i would have been completely livid at multiple points in the story up till now, and possibly done dangerous things leading to death or life in prison. first of all, after that stephen guy started fucking his then wife on the kitchen table, i'd have grabbed a knife and attempted to kill stephen, and anyone who attempted to stop me as well. the author clearly doesn't know that real straight males will sooner resort to incredibly self destructive behavior before just giving up and letting themselves be cucked. although i guess its bad for me to even look at this from the point of view of the father in this story anyway, as i would never cheat on a partner in the first place.... i'd be lucky to even have a partner in the first place as i just can't be bothered to seek out companionship.... im happy single honestly, anything more is a blessing. anyway i just thought this whole series up to this point painted mr. john as a complete idiot. like actually unbelievably idiotic as i can't imagine there being someone in a mid-level management career that is unaware of contracts signed under duress being invalid.... page 1-6 of this chapter were almost completely unbelievable to me because of that.... like he's done some really dumbfuck shit, but this is next level dumbass. everything after makes sense if your somehow able to completely suspend disbelief for what happend in previous chapters and the beginning of this chapter..... HAAhhh~

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Anon. Durress needs to be proved. Grab a knife from where. Action movie bs like your talking about is not realistic.

JohnneyGalt, he said Janes room (alexis' old room) doesn't open from the inside, not Marie's

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNicequip@Nicequip
2632 Followers
I didnt die. I started a business and I've not been able to find time to write. One day I'll get back to it. Smashwords: (My fully revised, edited and reformatted stories for sale) https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/BedfordHughes Tumblr: https://nicequip.tumblr.co...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES