All Comments on 'Mature Teacher Defiled'

by Linda59

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great Story

Another great story Linda. Good to read about her/you getting what she deserves.

mercianknightmercianknightalmost 11 years ago
Wonderfully Written

Great tale and I certainly look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
fantastic

What a wonderfull story. Love it I'm soaking wet reading it If only it could be me

ConsideringConsideringalmost 11 years ago
Great Story!

Very well written - loved your story - really hoping to read more from you!

t6billt6billalmost 11 years ago
Great!

VERY well written, extremely arousing! Definitely want to see more of your work!

Miss_JenniMiss_Jennialmost 11 years ago
so turned on

I never thought I would be so turned on by this but I'm so surprised and I became very horny cause of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
oh la la what next for linda?

A great start - love to see where it goes next

Remain_in_shadowRemain_in_shadowalmost 11 years ago
A well-written tale

Of her reluctant debauchery. Her awful shame, her guilt, her desire and her submission to her coworkers. What a wonderful filthy fantasy!

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
Too much

too soon. No build up no tension.

josephstevensjosephstevensalmost 11 years ago
great story...

Love it...great story...imagination running amok! Please keep them coming for our pleasure,,,thank you...

Johnboy9Johnboy9almost 11 years ago
Nicely written story, but...

What happened to John after the Assistant Principal found and returned the computer to Linda? In those couple of days afterwards before that fateful Saturday, you would think there would be some attempted contact where he might want to play some sex games, only to find out what was happening and either a) rescue her, or b) attempt to rescue her and blunder, getting her in deeper doo-doo with those who are doing her wrong, or finally, c) join in with the others and mess with her. My other thought was that John and the Assistant Principal were one and the same, which could be so if Linda never saw a picture of John's face, but only his cock. After all, you never said he sent her a picture of himself, and that the site she was on only had her profile picture, nothing about his.

I suppose all this could be cleared up in the next chapter by having John return from vacation or some such thing. I just thought you should make sure you don't just drop him for no good reason and with no explanation to the reader. Otherwise, as I said at the outset, the story is very well written and quite erotic in its nature. You have quite a gift for this sort of fiction. Keep at it.

LovesNipplesLovesNipplesover 10 years ago
More please.

Extremely well written. Please write additional chapters in the tales of this ladies journey.

STARBLACKSTARBLACKover 10 years ago
waiting

waiting for part 2

Archer45Archer45over 10 years ago
Next instalment

Have the teacher invite them to her place and tape them admitting to their blackmail and turn the tables around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This is a very sedate story.

LIKE HELL IT IS !!!!!!!! You continue to amaze. I think Johnboy has some valid points. I liked the reemergence of John, and sandbagging these three creeps, into their just rewards. But then of course John would have to be rewarded for his heroics.

Thanks Don

dougloiddougloidover 8 years ago
Your best story!

Linda, I love your writing style. Your's are among my favorite stories. Please know you have many fans who enjoy your work. Thank you for taking the time to write these great stories.

MrBondsMrBondsover 7 years ago
outstanding !!!!!

Scorching hot; I loved it :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Arousal by force

This made me so jealous I wanted to be her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

So ready for this story to continue and her to continue to get used and degraded

MrBondsMrBondsabout 5 years ago
hot hot hot!

Great story; great detail; hot sex; I loved how Linda was fucked and used like a dumb fuck toy. Thanks for a wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good read. I enjoyed your writing style. I enjoy the blackmail themes. Too bad the story doesn't continue. Our loss!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I enjoy stories involving a woman in her upper 40s or even 50s as opposed to the traditional stories of 35 or younger women. I enjoyed the writing style as well.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Nasty and delicious, Linda. <applause>

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLinda59@Linda59
437 Followers
Retired Teacher. Husband spends more time playing golf than attending to my needs