All Comments on 'Cynthia's Submission Ch. 12'

by GettingItDone

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
extraodinary

I hope that in the next chapter we will learn that the heels are 5' inches and that they are accompagny with stockings .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I loved the use of ideas from your other story "School Grounds" but with a nice twist.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
This Is Irresponsible

A teacher is in locus parentis to students in their charge. This sort of behaviour by teachers in the classroom should not be condoned, even in a fantasy. The piece was sloppy as well, with many typos.

PaperdartPaperdartalmost 11 years ago
Good Chapter

Chapter 12 was good and yes I can see the similarities to scenes from the school grounds story but that does not bother me. I am keen to see what is next in store for Cynthia in her baby doll dress and heels. Up at school for 5am tomorrow - it sounds exhausting.

eisnotanumbereisnotanumberalmost 11 years ago
One question

When uploading your stories/chapters are they copy & pasted from a "Word" document stored on a laptop/pc/tablet or do you start writing in the submission box for this site? I noticed in some forums that in the comments section the spell checker part of my browser didn't work (or only sometimes) this might be the problem with some of the typos.

I think the last Anonymous was unfair & may have been "Trolling".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Super

Yet again, another great chapter. Can't wait for the next chapter to see what Sage has her little suby do in that little dress. I would love to see her doing other things in school where she is naked, semi naked around the other teachers and students. Love your work and please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More Please

Looking forward to Chapter 15.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

How long before the next exciting installment?

GettingItDoneGettingItDoneover 10 years agoAuthor
Sorry for the long waits...

Sorry everyone for the long waits between chapters. This is just how I work, I write a bunch and then take time off to focus on other things and let the story line settle in my head for a little bit. I promise more is to come with Cynthia and Sage. Please trust me and be patient.

Dylan555Dylan555over 10 years ago
Excellent

I like that cynthia is doing more humiliation tasks in public.Please continue to push her limits in school & public.Suggest you to add few of Sage's best friends to see cynthia do the tasks in front of them,adding the humiliation.Add more tasks in between the class hours like eating out another students pussy or a glory hole or orgasm in students bathroom or showing of her body to male students or do tasks in front of male students.You can even add some piercing & tattoo in her body decoration.Put few more twists in the trip as a true sub slut.

Am very eagerly waiting for the next chapters.

GettingItDoneGettingItDoneover 10 years agoAuthor
Almost Ready

The next chapter is nearing completion. Thank you for being so patient with me, and I hope that you will enjoy the next chapter. I will work to keep this story alive and well. Any comments or suggestions are always appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

It seems a bit rushed, maybe go into more detail of the situation.. Also, I would like to see a bit of love grow between Cynthia and Sage in the future.. maybe link it to a lesbian public sex scenario or whatever.. just suggestions...

Good story though :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Gong to a conference

How about Sage having Cynthia take her to a weekend English Conference in a large city some ways away.. Cynthia would have to get Sage's parents and School Principle permission, which would cause her anxiety of being exposed about their friendship. She would have to anxiously keep the secrets.

The real reason Sage wants to go to the conference is to make Cyn go perforn at Men's Club Strip to Completely Nude Amateur night. Then Sage could go to the conference during the day and make Cyn do some adventures in the city until they both go to the strip club. Sage would have a fake ID to get in.

Cyn would be made to take a pole dancing class and an advanced strip dancing class in the weeks before. Sage would not tell her why she is taking those classes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great chapter!

I also have been completely stripped naked in a Cineplex during a matinee showing, and let me tell you, there is no feeling like the one I felt when the door to the theater opened and someone came in! Luckily, I sat way up in the back, or I might have been seen. Fortunately, the other person sat down close to the screen and they left right at the end of the film, while I waited until after the credits rolled before I redressed. Fortunately, as I said, it was a matinee, so the employees did not come to clean that particular theater until later. Otherwise, he, or she, or they would have seen me searching for my clothes, as I tossed them this way and that when I initially stripped off. As I left the theater, I hoped the next patron didn't mind the fact I left a puddle of cum in my seat!!!

Rhonda

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous