All Comments on 'Highway Encounters Ch. 01'

by blatant_bi_guy

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
love truckers

i have just started sucking cock, it is great

james_38671james_38671almost 11 years ago
nice

i liked it , need to try that soon but most of our rest areas have officers

patroling , i have not sucked many cocks , mostly with my wife and mostly black ones , but have learned to like it now and swallowing lots of cum is hot

my ass is still virgin but am considering giving it up to one of my wife's black

studs that keeps asking

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
horny on the highway too

this was a good story. i seem to experience the same charge in my libido when travelling on the highway, but have never had the opportunity to do what you did. i don't know if i'd follow through on it if i did, but it shure gets me horny reading about it. thanks for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Happy Harry

I enjoyed your storie and i would like to hook up with some guys i was thinking of a-b-store _I don't want to be seen by any one working at the place

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
All Action

This story took me with it, literally.

FourCornersFourCornersover 4 years ago
I like your style.

Nothing forced. Nothing demeaning. Curiosity settled and satisfied. Will definitely read more.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Loved your story. You energized my fantasy of the opportunity for truck stop action. They are the best at oral and anal treatments as I learned when a met a few at a naturist camp. The "first time" element of your story reminded me of my first time sucking an enormous, thick cock of an older man I met at a gay resort. It was with him that I also learned to love and crave tasting and swallowing fresh, warm man juice. Thanks for the arousing and memorable story!

titluver60titluver6010 months ago

Very hot story! Made me hard reading it.

JustSexual_4321JustSexual_43214 months ago

In the late 90s long before I had realized or acted on my taste for cock I was traveling back to the mid-west from Arizona. One night in some random rest area, not even sure what state is was now, I stopped to take a leak. I've never been a peeker at the urinals but there was something about the guy a few over that made me look. He was 40 something, fit, not tall and looked to be a truck driver, not sure. He made eye contact first as I glanced over in sort of an invitation to look. I glanced down and damn. He wasn't hard but was at least 5 inches hanging soft... If it happened now I would have happily had that in my mouth seconds later but at the time it wasn't going to happen. Still many issues from a mid-west Catholic childhood to get over.

One day it will happen again...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblatant_bi_guy@blatant_bi_guy
177 Followers
Been bisexual my entire sexual life and I have a ripe fantasy world I'd like to start mining a bit. If you like the read, then just keep reading :)

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES