All Comments on 'A Conversation with Tony'

by sarahloveitt

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I do hope that Tony got his deepest wish

This sounds like a boy whose young balls are stirred to the max by his mother. He knows where his creamy semen belongs--first in her panties, then, gloriously, right up his mother's mommy-hole, that wonderful hole between his mother's legs that he was born from. The means of delivery of course would be Tony's big stiff prick. Can you just imagine the sheer delight and surprised awe when the boy finds his prick totally surrounded by warm wet mommy-twat. Tony strikes me as a lad who'll go into a fuck-frenzy, till he unloads his young balls and shoots his mom a great big twatful of his rich boyish sperm. Keep on giving your great advice to mommy-loving boys, dear Sarah. We all love reading it.

LAROCLAROCalmost 11 years ago
You really gave him some GREAT ADVICE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where were you fifty years ago?. when I needed the same advice. This was a good read, and well done. ............Thanks..............LAROC

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Funny story

Many lads indulge in similar behavior. Most mom's know but ignore it, some enjoy it , tease and monitor. Some take corrective action. .A few enjoy like Tony's mom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
rubbish

what a load of rubbish this story was

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
You had me till ...

the condom. The thrill of finally being able to have sex your mother culminates in the act of cumming in her, not in a condom.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I have jerked it so many times to this conversation I’ve lost count! Who doesn’t enjoy filling up their mum’s panties with cum every once and a while :)

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

I do not know if it was the lack of character background/development, the lack of emotional chemistry, feeling of love, respect and adoration, or the lackof psychological bonding between mother and son but I simply could not mentally get into this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous