All Comments on 'How I Met Lisa Marie'

by seattlejack

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
chytownchytownalmost 11 years ago
Great Read*****

Thanks for sharing.

patientleepatientleeover 9 years ago
Nice story.

There are some spots that could use a little more fleshing out, but it made my heart feel good.

patilliepatillieabout 8 years ago
Wow, that is a 5 star story!

Nicely done. I followed you after reading your recent entry in the Loving Wives category, under the moniker MrKfromseattle. This was a great story. Much enjoyed.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketabout 7 years ago
Again second time reading

A very well put together tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You got me!

This is a first rate story told well. It sucked me in. Good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very Nice.

Short, sweet and well told.

Top notch

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 6 years ago
Third time reading this story

I find it unbelievable that more people have not read this fine well crafted tale. The only reason I can think of is that it is in the non-erotic category. Well there are some really great stories in that category and this is one of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Story Really Believable Holds Together Well.

I first read this story on another site and have gone back to read it multiple times. The knowledge, background and sence of humor of the author seeps into the story and that gives the story its appeal to the reader. I really had to chuckle at his comment about keeping his hand on the ADA’s waist rather than sliding it on down to rear end because i have been in that situation many times myself. I do wish he had extended it somewhat further than he did when he ended it. I was happy to find it here on this site and i know that I will be back to read it again from time to time. I would like to read any other of his works.

BabalooieBabalooieabout 3 years ago

Well done. Five stars.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 2 years ago

Great story! So what if there wasn't any sex in it, I don't count rape as sex, it's still very good reading. The problem with some of the stories with sex is that they beat you over the head with it. Every turn of the page they are doing it again. It's nice to read a story that doesn't need the lure of sex to carry it along. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

We all love a story that justifies carrying and I'm pretty sure we all imagine getting to be the hero because we had our trusty Red Ryder carbine action 200-shot range model air rifle. Or handgun.

So, fun little fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

An 11 year old story from an author that has not posted for 7 years.

Perhaps that is why there are so few comments and apparently so few readers.

This one is worth your reading time. Perhaps the author's other stories are wort a perusal.

The Hoary Cleric

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous