All Comments on 'Christian College Sex Comedy Ch. 13'

by FinalStand

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
gemman1gemman1almost 11 years ago
Great Story Teller

You are a great storyteller with a wicked sense of humor and mirth, Keep up the good work.

me123she789me123she789over 9 years ago
:) wonderful description of events

I really enjoy stories that have some background knowledge on a particular skill/subject (the details you poor into the re enactment scene). I ask truly enjoying this story and have more comments to make but I decided to comment here first.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lolx2

Lol hilarious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Prediction

aunt jill is gonna be riding the zane train at some point me thinks lol

JC_The_ContinuerJC_The_Continuerover 5 years ago
One of these days...

Rio is going to do something and get busted in a big way and Zane will draw a line. She'll go over it deliberately and grow for it, realising that she is better off with Zane than without... atleast that's my estimation of events.

JC

FinalStandFinalStandover 5 years agoAuthor
JC_The_Continuer ...

... I have to agree with you. I figured she'd go totally nuts during Spring Break, or go in a paint ball shooting rampage in Mercy's home town at the start of summer. She has to do something both insane yet highly creative in its destructive potential.

And then she will have to deal with the fall out ...

And then she will see that Zane is still there for her even though he doesn't bail her out because, as you stated, she needs to grow from those outbursts, or she'll end up destroying herself one day.

I so have to get back to this story ... ugh.

Thanks and take care,

James aka FinalStand

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFinalStand@FinalStand
5297 Followers
First off, I thrive on feedback; so please fire away when you get the urge. I read it all and it often brings different perspectives. The main thing making me a little unusual is that I'm bi-polar … with some serious medication on board to stay semi-normal. My other character...