All Comments on 'My First Glory Hole'

by scarlethunny

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hit the wrong star.

Good story, I liked it and just hit the wrong star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I love sucking cock on my knees through glory holes as my wife watches. When I am good she fuckes me with her big black cock while I suck. Once she let me put my tiny dick through the hole and when I came I shudderd all over like you describe one of the men doing. That was my first and last time on the recieving end but now I know how the guys feel and I am so happy when they quiver for me.

I don't know if she is telling me the truth but once she told me I had sucked my son. She did invite my sister to watch me that was so hot doing it for her amusment. Hot and shamful at the same time but that is the price of a little dick and such a beautiful wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I just hate it when people like you think a sub means servant. I doubt you have ever practiced bdsm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
My 1st time GH

Mine took me months, but finally I entered a booth, put token in, a man stuck his cock thru to me in 60 secs. I immed sucked on it, for 15 mins and he erupted like Mt St. Helens in my mouth, i swallowed, he left, i did next and went bk each weekend.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous