All Comments on 'Life Model Ch. 02'

by TinyOToole

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
hoo_hoo_boohoo_hoo_booalmost 11 years ago

I like your story. I wonder whether it was necessary to introduce the mother theme. I thought it had an energy that was suited to the vocab. I did wonder though whether it was a little too involved with the juices- it did seem to be a repetition. I wondered whether there should be more references to the artists and the director(particularly considering the ending). Thank you- I loved the warmth and the consistency. It is a wonderful story.

TinyOTooleTinyOToolealmost 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

I was hoping there was a way that I could respond to a comment. If there is I am not smart enough to figure it out.

I had no idea if anyone would see the story, much less read it. I am glad you liked it, and I very much appreciate the feedback. This was a first time effort, write it down as it came out of my head. Next time I might write it, then come back and proof read. It would be a first if I did.

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
So So Erotic!!!

Just loved the story. It looked like I'd only started to read and I had already finished the second part!!! One of the best!!! Maybe there will be more modeling in the future??? Thanks for sharing.

TinyOTooleTinyOToolealmost 11 years agoAuthor
For Anonymous

Thanks!

There is a Part 1 of the story. It seemed long as I was trying to type it out, so I put it into two parts.

I very much appreciate the comments. It won't take much encouragement to get me to write another one. I'm in the middle of a long dry spell (hopefully nearing the end of a dry spell). Writing that last story got the juices flowing again, so I am looking forward to trying another. I've got a couple of ideas in mind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
LOVED the Story

My "excitement" for this story is very big. I hope to hear more from you. Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I agree...very "exciting" story.

I especially enjoyed the long slow detailed sex scenes rather than a hurried telling. The slow build up was very enjoyable. It left me very "excited" and wanting for more! I would have loved to be one of the models in the story. I hope you write more along this theme.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous