All Comments on 'Shemale Becomes Friend Ch. 05'

by refinedexperiences

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Fantastic

Loved the attention to detail during this story ... thanks for adding another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Wow... I don't get it... Is she even human?

The guy probably imploded from the pleasure!!!

Too bad she didn't seem like she was really pleasured herself...

Double pleasure with your partner is the best!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Tender

How come women can't do this? Or ... if a transexual could be this tender, women would be obsolete.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
great story!

I don't want to criticize, this was a great story, and I liked reading the previous ones, they had mystery, story, and exciting. My only complaint is that there was no description of her breasts. No mention of the size, and the feeling the dude must have felt when the did it. Anyhow, best story ive read here in a while, keep it up, and don't forget the tits!

Omega ManOmega Manalmost 11 years ago
The End? :-(

This can't be the end to this tender and erotic love story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
there has to be more

there has to be more to this since he is just know starting to enjoy his girlfriend and all that she has to offer. Please write another chapter or two.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 9 years ago
Well, now.

I enjoyed this story (meaning all the chapters together). I liked getting to know them a bit, in a vague kind of way. I enjoyed his questioning and attraction to what was unfolding. Joline was a sweetheart, even if she was pushing the friendship.

The only thing that bugged me was in this chapter (05). It seemed to me that your story never had a climax (a literary climax). It just sort of faded out. Still a nice story of curiosity, but the larger story of their friendship, their romance, his attitude, etc., never really came into focus.

Anyway, thanks for this story, and please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good story but seems unbalanced. She has pursued him from the beginning and as such is all about pleasuring him and taking it to the extreme. But she barely requires anything herself. He has lied to her about another girl, denied his desires even as he gave into them, turned cold and shitty after their first time, but then 180’ed immediately and invited her back to fuck her with almost no prep or care at all, came immediately and then was open to having his previously too tender and sore hole pummeled for hours straight. It was very hot but left me feeling unsettled that this won’t turn our healthy for either of them. Will there be more chapters to explore this?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous