All Comments on 'Just Do It'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Familiar

Sounds like the plot of a bad porno. An old one. Early 70's. Starring Harry Reems as the handyman.

HA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
copycat

WACC writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Read better stories in Penthouse.

This site has enough crappy writers so we don't need more. If this is the eat you have to offer, practice at home first.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
How in the hell Literotica lets such crappy stories get posted...

But, on the other hand, Literotica is famous for posting crappy stories. This is just a typical piece of garbage.

Alberta  AlAlberta Alalmost 11 years ago
Needs some work.

Started weak--- sex on legs should react differently when you start coming on to her---

The story is a little short for my liking.

But it did the job, was very readable and gave me a hardon. It was a 3 star story but I gave it a 5 to partially offset the 1 stars given by the nutless anonymous commemtators .

Keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I liked it: *****

I notice that "betrayedby" always hates cheating wives stories, but he's also one of the first to read them--without fail. Followed by his chorus of anymouses. My guess is that they are insecure husbands that fear the alpha males that will surely fuck their wives someday. Or maybe not...they probably don't have wives that would interest anyone.

Keep writing.

H.H.MorantH.H.Morantalmost 11 years ago
A little short on plot

... but in the eyes of the various people signing as "anonymous" the shortcoming of the story was that there is no suggestion that the Loving Wife will be made to suffer for her misdeed

And there is a cuckolded husband somewhere, I guess, but he doesn't know it - so that group of readers isn't happy.

For me, the story was a little short on action and way, way too heavy on the woman's breasts. The best author's leave such specific details to the reader's imagination.

All things considered, one of the author's best efforts to date

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Yo anon punk

I don't hate cheating wives stories. I hate the people that think this behavior is acceptable. I read for therapy. This tale isn't therapeutic. It's ridiculous.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
No Offense Author

Keep writing.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

you did a good job creating a cheating fucking slut and a man who is not long to continue to walk the earth. fucking a wife on a deck, someone will see and if not this time them another.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Later That Night

I stopped at the local bar for a couple of cold ones, as walked to my Truck everything went Black. When I woke up I was chained to a chair with wheels and I was in some kind of warehouse, I looked around and I saw Jody in a chair like mine. There was 3 or 4 men all dressed in Black with hoods on. I watched as the slowly torcher Jody it was not a pretty site you recall those pretty tits ? Well they pretty much cut them off. They worked on me next all I well tell you is I am no longer a handy man and I never fucked a married woman again.

chytownchytownalmost 11 years ago
Fun Read***

I see in your stories many authors?? Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Really?

Any woman who would act like this is either a total mental case or so fat and ugly nobody would want her, but good fantasy while you work at Mc Donalds. Hay, my fries are cold dude.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyalmost 11 years ago
Just a Damn Fantasy Guys!

I lived thru a cheating wife and messy divorce. I hate infidelity more than any of these commenters. But, Geez, come on, this is a guy's fantasy. And of any of you say you've never fantasized like this, check your pulse.

Jim44444Jim44444almost 11 years ago
A short fantasy

A little too short but fun to read. Character development would change it into a different story so it is fine as is. All those who hate "cheating wife" should stick to the Romance stories. God bless the women and men who are embrace their sexuality and the authors that write about them. Thank you for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
re: Jim4444

Honestly, it's kind of shocking that you have absolutely no idea what the Loving Wives category is about/dominated by. People want to read Loving Wives stories with cheating wives ... but only if they're punished in the end, because punishment is about justice and the good guy winning. That's why they're popular. If you want to read stories that are just about cheating sex and nothing more, go to Erotic Couplings. They don't have to have story to them, and that's fine. Sadly, cuck-sideline seems to fit here too, though it seems like that should be a fetish, since it's generally mixed sexuality and usually involves guys licking up man-cum and behaving like homosexuals.

There are some very good Loving Wives stories that have nothing to do with cheating and less to do with Romance because they're all about a wife being Loving, devoted spouses. Romance is something special, something OUTSIDE the norm. Marriages don't thrive on romance, because nobody can keep up the facade of special for an unlimited period of time, and at some point it stops being special anyway. Loving on the other hand, is about being devoted, committed to one's spouse. Sadly, those stories are a rarity, and a special exception unto themselves.

Fucking someone else's wife isn't loving except in the basest most retarded sense. If you loved and respected the woman, you'd have her get a divorce first instead of treating her like a cheap whore and calling it Love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Fun

Enjoyable read. Far fetched but fun anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hey Jim4444

You sound like the main characters in a lot of these loving wives stories. A wimp ass cuckold who loves to be humiliated by his whore wife and her big cocked stud lover. Seems like the shoe fits you and your kind that relish fetish stories that are thrown into loving wives for better ratings. Who the fuck reads fetish anyway? Only the perverts like you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Fun read

smiling

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
CHEATING WIFE

Poor hubby is know a cuckold and maybe he does know it already.

A fun story

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Asshon been writing his rape and cuck fantasies for a long time. People like Jim4444 keep him in business.

oldtwitoldtwit11 months ago

What a good fun read that was, nice writing, nice descriptions

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous