All Comments on 'Naked in College'

by penny_singleton

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
mememe621mememe621almost 11 years ago
So glad you're back!

Love everything you write and excited to see a new story from you. This is a great set-up for a lot of fun. Hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
snooze

Oh boy another female power story.women have u no other fantasies other than male humiliation to make yourselves feel comfortable with who you are.crap written by a woman for other low minded women.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very nice indeed!

I loved it. I love all FemDom stories and this was one of the best. Thank you - five stars.

PirettePirettealmost 11 years ago
Good Start

Nice start and well written, though a little more explanation of "The program", would be nice.

To annonymous & his ilk: There are thousands of stories on Lit. Go find the ones that turn you on, it's way more fun than whining!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

The NIS stories in general were always pretty stupid, state-sanctioned rape and sexual assault garbage, with the plots ventured forth being pretty lame in general, with only rare stand-out exceptions. This is a class example - we're supposed to believe this guy is a shy and wilting lily, a vestal male virgin despite being an alpha wrestler, hung like a horse and apparently the only man in the STATE with the balls to take free money for a full ride in an all-women's college which effectively gives him exclusive access to a lot of women.

So yeah, not buying it, not at all. A guy being forced to strip is hardly sexy in the first place, so horribly common that you can get it in any athletic or war movie ever made.

TinyOTooleTinyOToolealmost 11 years ago
Nice.

I don't know what the NIS is, but it was an interesting little read and I am curious where it is going.

jane marwoodjane marwoodalmost 11 years ago
5*****

Love your stuff. Hope chapter two is not so far away.

mamanflomamanfloalmost 11 years ago
Your absolute best yet - orgasmic

Penny,

You've nailed it. This could easily go on for years - book, movie, online series. This melding of NIS with CFNM for a solo male is brilliant. Don't stop.

Your rule changes for relief are fantastic - it will force naked David to walk around with a boner before all the women at school to see all the time until a teacher decides to let him cum. The scenes the cum to mind are priceless and endless.

You have truly tapped the well with this one and I believe you will be able work this story with many adventures of David as the only male surrounded by women having him do as they want all naked and erect on the edge of orgasm till one of his teachers finally make him cum before a class of his fully dressed female classmates.

I am really excited by the possibilities of this. I hope you will continue this potentially epic saga of the only male student at a female college with him having yo be naked and often hard and excited all over campus day after day. So exposed and desperate to be given the privilege of orgasm from one of his lady teachers or one of the ladies in administration.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very good

I'm waiting part two! However I hope you keep it CFNM side.

walkingeaglewalkingeaglealmost 11 years ago
Please continue!

This is excellent I hope it will continue?--

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
May I just say at this time ...

More more more more more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Welcome back, Penny!

Great to see you finally posting more stories. And I, too, can't wait to see where you go with this.

jane marwoodjane marwoodalmost 11 years ago
Lovely to see that you're writing again.

Excellent start to what I am sure will be a fascinating story. 5*****

Your work is always so enjoyable.

victimeastmanvictimeastmanalmost 11 years ago
first year gets off with a bang

David is going to have a most exciting year as a college participating in the NIS program has a lot to teach him.

Stephen7RedoStephen7Redoover 10 years ago
She's Back!

Wonderful to have you back...love your erotica!

Stephen

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My dream come true!

I would trade places with David this moment and stay in college and get my masters degree! Please keep writing!!!

escriterraescriterraalmost 10 years ago
Absolutely lovely opening to -- we hope! -- a lengthy tale of ladies enjoying a naked man

As others have commented, it's a delight to see the return of your erotic imagination to Lit. While many Literoticans post stories of women in situations where they toy with nude men, your tales tantalize with the pure sexual pleasure the ladies derive from accepting the fact that, yes, they do get horny, they do like to see naked males, and --- yes, dammit! --- it's 100% natural for women to delight in satisfying their sexual urges.

So, in the opening to this new story, we readers look forward to all the faculty, staff, administrators, and students at this unique college discovering the pleasure of objectifying the naked man in their midst. Will he be eye candy for these women? We hope so! Will the ladies enjoy their own orgasms as triggered by inventive scenarios in which the man is required to pass a new test, to measure up to another standard, to provide whatever lusty fulillment is necessary to satisfy the luckly ladies? We hope so!

Will we read about how much fun the women will have, how much they will enjoy themselves, how freely they will accept the natural rightness of their own lust and the delicious opportunity they have to sate that lust by watching and touching and toying with their own real-life sex fantasy?

We truly, earnestly, and eagerly hope so!

So, Penny, thank you for returning to these pages with another story that shares how hot it is when women surrender inventively, guiltlessly, and lustfully to their natural urge to play with naked men.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
We Want More

It was arousing and very well written. Will there be any more episodes?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I see there's been no activity in your account in a while. That's a shame because this story has real promise. Please come back and post more!

escriterraescriterraover 8 years ago
Hope you will continue this delightful tale with a return to writing

One can always hope a long-absent author will check in and find new comments awaiting her. If this happens in your case, please enjoy this well deserved flattery --- it is meant as a sincere compliment to your ability to weave exciting stories about sexy ladies who enjoy the sight and feel of naked men in their midst.

Two things are necessary in such writing: the scenario itself; that is, the characters, circumstances, and action in the story, but another absolute requirement is the oh-so-important underlying psychological hook that the reason for the story and the characters' predicaments and interactions is precisely because it is arousing and fun to think about how deliciously sexy it is when women enjoy naked men and the things they can do to them for their own sexual pleasure.

You have a marvelous imagination about such scenarios and a talent to convey those stories.

Perhaps you will share more imaginative tales? Doing so would provide erotic ideas for readers to try out --- both the women who enjoy your stories and the men who would find themselves the object of their ladies' sexplay as they take control of their men's nudity and sexual arousal.

centauri4centauri4almost 8 years ago
Nice beginning

I hope you will write another installment, and invite you to take a look at my own (everyone nude together) entry in the NIS category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Why

Don't you finish stories?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wonderful story.

Best story ever -- very erotic. Leaves a lot to the imagination, but sets it up perfectly so that the imagination can go wild.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
NIS?

What is NIS? Nudity in school? Was one female going naked too? Was it for a week?

derek6193derek6193over 3 years ago
NIS

I never tire of NIS stories. I wish it was a real concept. I want to be the naked guy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great, great story! Loved it. One detail I especially liked was the description of the rules for "relief." Which, bottom-line, amounted to: any faculty member could bring David to an orgasm any time she wanted to (or could require that he bring himself to orgasm). Making him, essentially, a sex toy for all faculty members. Very erotic concept.

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel89about 3 years ago

This has so much potential. You could even turn it into a polyamorous "harem-gathering" story. Each week, he could get to know the one girl who's naked with him, and a few of them could end up falling for him or befriending him and either choosing to hang out with him past that week even though they don't have to be naked anymore, or choosing to continue to be naked with him even though their week is up, either publicly to show support or privately because they just like the intimacy and trust of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'm waiting for the NIS-college story where the male victim in the story decides to change colleges over the issue. And the story where the victim has a waiver (as the coach or somebody needed him to enroll and granted a waiver) from the NIS-part and presents it when he is asked to disrobe, and the collge discovers another person by the same name and tracks down the clerical error..

macrumptonmacrumptonabout 2 years ago

I wish you wrote complete stories instead of just first chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous