All Comments on 'Linda's Late Night'

by dispatcher59

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
No scores

You scared.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Chickshit author afraid of scores.

Tale a piece of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
thank you

I enjoyed your story. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Filthy slut.

Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good story

Linda certainly knows how to please her man, obviously he knows how to please her.

Clean up with a sloppy fuck life is good!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
the sickos

are out in spades for this piece of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Dog shit as usual.

Puke!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Not worth the disk space to contain it

Another beginning of a willingly cuckold story which are always ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

You fucking cuckies are disgusting bastards. If you are ok with eating another mans cum out of your wife and you are too depraved to get off on normal sex then you need to go see a therapist. It is called Paraphilia and it is a mental illness. You might want to have it seen about! But at the very least please post this disgusting fetish in the section where it belongs! 95% of men are disgusted by this type of thing. That makes it a FETISH. Please post this sick shit in FETISH! Cuckoldry is a FETISH! Why is that so hard to understand sicko's?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

This is fucking gross. I just threw up all over my keyboard. This actually turned some of you guys on? Do you eat shit too? Is it the more disgusting the more turned you get? What does that say about the sick things going on in your mindf!?!?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I would say to you stop writing/ what kind of chunky are you?

Another guy trying to jam us with his chunky story. Who wants a wife if she is allowed to whore herself out like this story is written. O stars for you. You did not mention v.d. Diseases. With this kind of lifestyle . Please write no more. Thanks for nothing.

MichffighterMichffighteralmost 11 years ago
Great!

Don't listen to the ass holes who post neg. comments and don't have the nerve to use their contact info! Cucks like these stories and if the others don't like them then don't read them!!!!!! I would love the hear of the other times they got together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Not bad

Would've been better if she really was 40, and still fertile.

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAylealmost 11 years ago
Very entertaining story!

Always great to read stories of this type, full of pleasure and free of negativity such as revenge, jealousy, humiliation, degradation etc. Carry on!

gomaco9gomaco9almost 11 years ago
Why do they read them

why do all the anonyymous bitchers even read these stories? First of all it was not a cuckold story. It seem more like an open relationship. I like to hear all about any "encounters" my wife has and She wants to hear about mine.

If you don't like it don't read it. if you do keep your mouth shut. And to the one who puked...I hope your key board shorted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

A well written and entertaining read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Re Why do they read them?

Hey rocketman! How do you know if you like or dislike a story unless you read it moron? Telepathy? Jesus are you stupid. By the way this is a cuck story. Anybody sticking his weiner in a used pussy has to have some fetish issues. Either that or a deathwish.1*

x_witless_xx_witless_xalmost 11 years ago
To the last commenter - do you know what a sick piece of fucking trash you sound like?

For someone that hates these stories you must be a sexual fucktard to be on this site spewing your negative comments. Strange weird deviant behavior indeed. You sad lonely piece of human shit. Why don't you haul yourself outta your shit-stained reinforced seat and wobble off to the balcony and heave your fat sorry fucked up cuckolded ass into the street below. Cuntwit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
re: To the last commenter - do you know what a sick piece of fucking trash you sound like?

Said the person who didn't bother stating one thing about the story, just slams others for daring to have a different opinion, and then has the gall to call others "human shit." You are a hypocrite and a moron.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I Guess Witless is appropriate

After that rant. WTF man. You can come out of your moms basement you halfbreed. Last commenter had it right What about the story?You fucking nitwit. Talk about spewing shit and hate Did you read what you wrote you imbecile? Whose the fucktard assshole.BTW Story was average at best Done way to many times and better than this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
re: You fucking cuckies are disgusting bastards.

Another cretin who doesn't like people who have a different opinion. Usually it's someone who defends the story (ironically, often without stating one good thing about the story), but from time to time one of these appear, too.

<P>

Ya like the story? Fine. Ya hate the story? Fine. Comment on the story.

<P>

BTW, the one commenter who stated you have to read a story to know what is in it was correct. If you can know what is in a story without reading, that's a pretty sound indication it is shit and written without effort, talent, intelligence, etc. and deserves to be slammed.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 11 years ago
O.K.

How do I know what a story is about unless I read it??? If Lit would get off their asses and create a cockold section we wouldn't have this fucking problem would we????? But I suspect they like just as it is so they get more traffic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Same old trash, different day

1*-put this crap in fetish where it belongs. Only low scum crawling out of the sewer would relish a story like this. Writer, you're polluting the loving wives genre. Go away.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Really

Your wife is a cheat, she lies, she would rather fuck some other guy and you think this is hot? W.T.F. dude, are you fucking around also, of course not, just jacking your little dick like a good cuck, puke.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
You cuck guys

Should have your "loving wives" charge a little for their services, that would be even hotter, right?

gyjunkiegyjunkiealmost 11 years ago
This is crap!!!!!

It is so bad the rating system isn't even showing on my computer for this. Gee, is it the author or the site trying to tell me that that I should not waste my time rating it. Now if they could have told me in advance, I would not have had to read this tripe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
POS

A BIG POS----CRAP

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Worse Than Crap

This is downright criminal. At least when you crap it feels good to get it out. This tale is the asshole not letting you crap and you feel like shit. (sic) In this case the asshole being the author, er the cuck. Oh well.

Who gives a crap?

Author, no offense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Forget the trolls, I liked it.

I agree with RyeandGingerAyle; it's not as much about cuckoldry as an open relationship where each enjoys hearing about the other's adventures. I thought it showed an exciting premise and was well told.

As for the cretins: Why do they spend so much time reading and criticizing stories like these? If they are so manly, big-dicked, dominant, or whatever else passes for "The Norm" in their minds, why don't they spend their spare time fucking the endless queue of women that should be falling at their feet? Denial, anyone? If Literotica created a cuckold section, these people would still be reading the same stories there and attempting to reinforce their pathetic self image by spewing the same diatribe.

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
Good idea

@ Anon Good idea to divade into two parts the LW.

1. Cheating wives stories

2. Cuck stories

I would be voluntary editor.............

Busa_boyBusa_boyalmost 11 years ago
5 stars

Loved it. Please write a sequel, you left me hanging!

dispatcher59dispatcher59almost 11 years agoAuthor
Response to comments

First, to those who read and enjoyed the story, thanks for your support.

As for the rest, I find it interesting that people who sign themselves "anonymous" are complaining they can't sit in the dark and cast a negative vote. You have to appreciate the irony there. The fact is, I don't care one way or the other to get rated. I'm not doing this for votes, prize money, etc. I just use this forum as an outlet for what pops up in my imagination, though some of the stories will be based on real life situations. If someone likes the story, great, I'm glad I could give you something to enjoy and maybe inspire you to try something different. If you don't like the story, there are thousands of others on here. Perhaps one of those will be more to your liking.

As for those complaining about the nature of the story, what did you expect to find in a section that is about cheating wives?? It like going to the B&D section then complaining that people are tying someone up and whipping them, and how sick it is to do those things. I do agree, however, that maybe a story like this one might fit better in a cuckold section. There is not one available, so it's here. I don't get to determine what categories are available, I have to work with what's been established.

To anonymous who said it would have been better if she was 40 and fertile: interesting twist, I like it. The reality is, the story is based on a real person I knew in another life, and had a relationship with. She was not my wife, never was. She really is 56 now, so that's what I went with. BTW, she read this story when I first concocted it, and liked it.

Some of you anonymous ones commented about VD, etc. In the real world, yes, that's a concern. This is a fantasy story, which by definition is not reality, so we can disregard those issues for the moment.

Finally, michffighter and busa boy, stay tuned. It may be a while, but there will be more chapters to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
?????????

Anonymous?

So dispatcher59 is your first name then?

I have been visiting this site since about 2 months after it was on the net and it only had a few pages of stories.

You seem very high and mighty on your high horse of having a free account here, who on earth do you think you are criticising the readers?

I find it immature and farcical that anonymous authors feel the need to defend their work.

If you are so thin skinned maybe you should not allow any comments or not post your tales on the Internet at all.

Anonymous reader of very long standing.

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
CHEATERS WITH AN AGENDA

what could anyone say to the happy couple. TK U MLJ LV NV

dyonysosdyonysosover 7 years ago
You are kidding me

A 54 old woman and behaving like that ? risking her marriage for a second time for the same reason ? peeleeeaaase

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Once a cheater?

She was resisting you going in? Thats how I found out about my late wifes affairs. Since I always paid close attention to her. I Knew the first time she was unusually tight for me to penetrate her pussy that something had been in there before me. she never could figure out how I could tell when she had been with some one else till finally I told her like 35 years later. I knew her pussy better than she thought. She never forgave me for going bald at an early age. I found out after her death, that was the reason for her stepping out on me. Her best friend told me one time she got drunk that my late wife liked running her hands through a head full of hair. That was her fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Pervert 1*

Any husband that wants his wife to have sex with another man is a wimp, pervert of stupid... if you have not read this story, please do not

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
After seeing the last comment

I just had to read this. So glad I did, 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sloppy seconds has always been a fantasy of mine, and the idea that she would be coming home to me full of another man's come would be a real turn on.

Pathetic. I hope for her sake there's no woman in your life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
LOL.....

You've got to be kidding! He looks forward to waking up and sticking his dick into someone else's semen? He is more fucked up than she is or he is gay! I figure most cuckies are gay! Lets face it... if you like sucking another guy's semen our of your wife and or screwing her when she comes home with a pie for you....then you're Gay!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
.

Let you know we friends girl friend her mother and knocked both up

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

??????????????? Sick . seconds ! Why too what purpose ? Explain , I new a guy that sick and he was as an individual , weak man . I have to put a few dents in him because of his cowardly , rat fink paranoids mentality he is still married and still a deviate Prick.

jott50jott50over 3 years ago

Don't listen to the anon macho bullshit. It was a good story although only appreciated by a select few. why these people waste their time reading something that clearly makes them uncomfortable is beyond me. 5 big ones from me ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Old whore stops.in for some strange, and brings leaving home for the cuck husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful! Life is about to get far more exciting for this couple.

I loved the few years when my third wife would sometimes come home from work with sperm on her hand, tits or even in her pussy. My heart's pounding even now thinking about it, remembering the thrills, more than three decades later.

Rye

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.ca

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdispatcher59@dispatcher59
725 Followers
New Yorker with a predilection for older "Girl Next Door" types and Weather Channel gals.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES