All Comments on 'Our First Threesome'

by LnSJ

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Excellent stroke.

Good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
do the world

a favor and shoot yourself

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Maybe the author will get AIDs

And do the world a favor. Only readers enjoying this crap are sicko's with 2 inch wee-wees.

reginainthebuttreginainthebuttalmost 11 years ago
Frightening

The frightening thing to me here, is that there are people in this world, filled with so much hate. People who go on to an erotica website, go to the category loving wives, where the description of the category is "married extra marital fun: swinging sharing and more...", read every story, (no doubt masturbate and you will never convince me this is not the case) then spew anonymous hate feedback? To all those of you who do this, understand one thing, what you really, really hate...is yourself! It is pchychology 101. I suggest you get help. Seriously, It's never too late to change your life!

To author: I enjoyed your story. I read lw stories because they excite me. Otherwise I wouldn't read them. I read them and I masturbate while I read them. Sometimes I read them alone, sometimes I read them with my wife. If the people filled with so much self hatred, we're able to face their own realities, they might be able to be in the position to have a lw of there own. This would bring happiness to their life, and thus reduce the amount of hate in the world. Which would surely be a beautiful thing!

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

What you don't understand Regina is that people comment about every story ever written, not just LW. And the fact that cheating is a common thread it does not mean that the outcome is always acceptance, it can also mean rejection.

I have said this before but it is worth repeating, if you think cam mento here are bad pick up a few trade publications and see what real writers of books, plays, movies, have to put up with from people paid to rate their work.

Just because it is porn does not mean it is above reproach or comment.

reginainthebuttreginainthebuttalmost 11 years ago
Hmmmm

I can understand a critique. I guess I struggle with "I hope you get aids and die" and "go shoot yourself". Especially when you know going in what the subject matter is of what you are about to read. It's the hate that I take issue with, not the critique. My point is that the hate speaks to the person writing the comment, not the author of the story. I truly feel sorry for anybody with that much hate inside them. In order for me to want someone to get aids and die they would have to kill someone I love. Not write an erotic story and post it on an erotic website in category that clearly suggests the nature of said story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great story

Enjoyed your story very much. I know how you feel as my wife and experience threesomes about 2 or three times a year. Keep on writing about your experiences

reginainthebuttreginainthebuttalmost 11 years ago
Big difference

I think there is a big difference between hating a story, absolutely what this comment section is for, and wishing that someone would die and or kill themselves. One type of hate is directed at a story, the other, at another human being. That is my point. If you can't see the difference between those two things, you have issues. Remember, fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Cheers to Reginainthebutt

Saw your comments and had to chime in. I don't come to LW for the strokers, I go to different categories for that. I come to LW for the dramatic stories. So, I won't normally read a story like this. Why subject myself to a story whose subject matter I find unsexy, uninteresting and/or offensive?

When I read a story I dislike, I may comment. I may even criticize the subject matter (though I generally limit myself to the writing), but I never attack the author. What did the author do to me? I am amazed by those that compulsively read EVERY LW stroker and then flame at the stories (sorry, what did you expect?). Even more absurd when they flame at the authors. I just shake my head at how pathetic they are. Internet hard guys and closet cases, all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Big difference

So true. Cantbuymy and his fellow perves read every LW story every day because they get off on slut wives and cheating wives. Their own experience just didn't go right. They all lived to watch another another man fuck their wives, and when it happened the wives discovered what they had been missing and so long cantbuyme. Of course the perves are extremely bitter. Bitter that they still have that same fantasy that just won't go away. Their only outlet is LW stories to jerk off reading then turn their guilt to hate of the writer. Psychology 101 explained them perfectly over 100 years ago.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
re: Another fucking retard with the "hater tag"

Well put.

dark gabledark gablealmost 11 years ago
Nice

One of the most touching threesome stories I have ever read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Sad Idiotic comment

Hi Liked the story thought it was good, shame about the sad person who keeps reading these type of stories and leaving crap insulting comments on them, whilst also scoring poor marks. This can affect the author writing any more stories, which would be a shame. All because some sad person keeps reading them, knowing what the subject matter is going to be about beforehand.

And don't feed me any bullshit about freedom of speech as it could be someones freedom of speech to say they like fucking kids, but that does not make it right or good.

The point is, if you don't like these type of stories, read something else. Otherwise you just end up being a sad, probably lonely, untalented internet troll who everyone else thinks is a total fuckwit, which is probably what you are.

thebuffalothebuffaloalmost 11 years ago

I like the way you spun the tale. It was the best form of "tale spinning. You made it seem as though you and the reader were sitting on the porch drinking their favorite libations and telling tales.

Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Watching

I watched my wife fuck my best friend one evening. We were drinking but not too drunk ... just loose. I got tired and told them I was going to bed. My wife came into the bedroom later and changed into her night gown (sans panties and bra) and went back into the other room to "make-up" my friends bed. I dozed for a while and then woke and realized my wife had not returned. So, I went looking for her and found her on the floor with my friend pounding her missionary style. I was stunned but also turned on. I continued to watch unnoticed by them. She was really moaning and after several minutes reached a soaring climax. He continued fucking her and mauling her massive breasts. Then, he finally climaxed at the same time my wife reached her 2nd one. Slowly he turned over and I then realized he was really hung. He was a good 7 or 8 inches and very thick. He also saw me and immediately began apologizing. I waved him off and pulled my wife to her feet and led her to our bedroom where I immediately fucked her for the next hour or so. It was the most erotic experience of my life. There are more experiences that I may relate later.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Here's the thing, slick.

Has your buddy ever invited you over for a threesome with his woman, fuck no. Has the little woman ever fixed you up for a threesome with one of her friends, fuck no. Is your old buddy still helping you out with the wife, I'd guess yes, your a cockold dude, and for me nothing is erotic about that, no thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Just My 2 Cents

The Husband is Gay. The big question is why is he married. Now the wife is just a user and the friend, well it may have been a set up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Awesome well written story!

Much more erotic and entertaining than that oh so repetitive mustang's, woman hating crap! Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Simple minded

poppycock!!

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
WTF

The 'invite' (John) is actually several hours out! The reader does not know if John is an old buddy or a stranger Hubby talked to earlier today. Is he STD safe, or a totally unknown entity regarding safety? All we know is that he is taller and 'hung'er than Hubby. Enough so Sweetie is impressed. No wonder Sweetie thought it was getting weird!

3*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
DP?

So the hot fantasy setup was a DP, and it never happened? WTF???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
next one?

I quite liked the story. When is the next one coming out?

LnSJLnSJover 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks to the positive comments. I know there are negative comments out there and we really don't care. I'm not here to become a writer. I'm a viewer and I'm a reader of adult entertainment (well both my wife and I are) and wanted to share our story because we know that absolutely no one will know who it was telling this story except her and me. I do know that there are a significant amount of people that know us in our community and it wouldn't be pleasant if they found out that it was us (that should tell you what part of the country we live in haha). It was a cool experience and we reciprocated the experience one time this summer after hanging out at our pool. Will we do it again? Still not sure. We are still living the memory of those two times that the rules were bent. Yeah, there are haters out there, but usually if I don't like what I'm reading...I don't read it. Freedom of choice. It was fun for us. Thanks again.

LnS

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Why not a Barb, why always a big dicked John.

There is something bi or gay going on here, I'm sorry but I'm not built this way, it would not be a sexy positive experience for me. My wife being a little slutty for me is one thing, being slutty with some John is something 100% different that I would not enjoy. Do you guys swing, has your wife enjoyed watching you with another woman, cause that would be the only way I would roll. Ya, come on over big John, but bring your woman too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Great to see a fantasy become reality

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great stoey

Great story well told

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
You made

You don't love her, you just made her a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Two good friends and one is your wife.

We did some swapping, all with other couples years ago. I think if we'd found another single man, we'd still be playing. Too bad I didn't think of that 40 years ago.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous