All Comments on 'Unexpected Bliss'

by matron222

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Captain MidnightCaptain Midnightalmost 11 years ago
Liked this story in a couple different ways

Liked how the mother and daughter (stepmother and stepdaughter) overcame their distaste for each other and learned how to love each other. Was surprised when the two girlfriends went for each other and one peppered the other with insults during lovemaking. Was REALLY hoping it didn't kill the marriage, since I suspect Melody loves her husband and family with a dear heart. I'm a guy and insecure, would hate to fall in love with a woman and lose her to someone she loved more. Admit to being quite curious about whether there is any more story about lovemaking among these three or others? The story seems open-ended enough that it might happen.

BahamaBahamaalmost 11 years ago
Unsure

I really don't like stories about incest , but this was good . I hope she helps her mom find a partner.

whalee1whalee1almost 11 years ago
Wonderful weespanner

This is one of the best pieces of erotica I've read. Written with such tenderness and understanding...with such humanity.

DMercatorDMercatoralmost 11 years ago
Great erotica

What a wonderfully hot read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nice

Oh Momma make me cum too nowwwwwwwwwwwww !

brendacdmibrendacdmialmost 11 years ago
sensual

wonderful story, very exciting, thanks for writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Sequel?

I'm a huge fan of lesbian incest stories, and this was one of the best I've ever read. It would be awesome if you wrote a sequel picking up where this one left off, having the horny daughter drag her sister into a threesome with their mother. Bonus points if both girls suck on their mom's nipples to the point of lactation <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
:o

That was amazing the best story I have ever read incredibly well written

Auntb65Auntb65over 10 years ago
Mama Mia!!

Oh my!!! This is a huge fantasy of mine! And I have to agree with one of the other comments; I would love to read about Ann "breastfeeding" her daughter to the point of lactation. Thank you matron222 for this amazing story!! More!! More, please!!

jimmigeejimmigeeover 10 years ago

I love when her daugther lays on her lap and her mom raises her head so she can nurse her fat tits more easily.

I want Karen to breastfeed and drink her moms milk.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A great story

This is a beautiful, exciting and very believable story. I always find the credibility of a story, the possibility that it might actually be true, especially arousing and this took me over the top, so thank you, I am assuming from your pen name that you are an older, probably married, woman and I wonder if you have had experiences with young women. I am similar and I have, but actually prefer older women. I have even had an experience like that in a fitting room!

maribel_fmaribel_fover 4 years ago
Gorgeous!

Your writing is so deliciously vivid and sensual! I hope there will be a sequel!

Mxxx

Beowulf4Beowulf4about 3 years ago
One of the best writers ever- I am jealous

Jealous, because I am a male literotica writer. Women have an advantage. I try hard to write more like women, so I can write a "home run" story for literotica and all it's readers! Maybe I will do it, who knows?

Beowulf4

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

How does melody's panties turn from white to black? Inconsistencies wreck the stories

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Hairy pussy, its a 5 rating, end of story, hairy pussy is a 5!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Please, we need

Unexpected Bliss Ch 02

You have to materialize the way her daughter gets the young clerk for her.

With some fetish added to the taboo?

With the complicity of her old mate?

Come on, please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermatron222@matron222
216 Followers
To read my stories go to: https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=255229&page=submissions I am an older lesbian (60) and prefer women. I occasionally chat with men, but rarely. I like to share links since it gives a visual of what she is thinking. I don't normal...