All Comments on 'Adventures in Babysitting'

by Clohi

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
A wonderful story

A wonderful story - I'm so glad I found it when I did. I enjoyed everything about it. The only thing that maybe -- maybe -- could have made it better is if after Courtney took her mouthful, she'd swapped it with Cathy. That's a gray area, though, because the way the story did turn out was also excellent.

Sir Render

Author of such works as "What Some People Will Do" and "Sibling Rivalry"

(I'm not a registered member of literotica yet)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great fantasy!

This story had everything! Babysitter, voyeurism, group sex, teen sex--awesome! I had a great time reading this-the story drew me right in to the living room. You have a great writing style; keep it up! Maybe some outdoor sex scenes would be nice.

cowgirlycowgirlyover 18 years ago
Amazing Story

Probably one of the best stories i've ever read. great job!

j_walken2002j_walken2002over 18 years ago
I'll be hard for days

loved the story, I can think of a few babysitters I would loved to have had. Nothing like a gorup to get the blood hot.

j

layed_backlayed_backover 18 years ago
Awsome story.....

You have such an excellent way of describing the erotic. An awsome story. Please give me more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I enjoyed this story

so utterly erotic - getting off with the babysitter and her boy friend - if only this had happened to me - at least we can fantasize about it and think - if only????

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The more the merrier

Great story - great mix of youth and experience. Please write about their weekend in bed. I'd like you to take it further - an uneven mix of M and F maybe. The Blacks are experienced and would be into gang fucking I'm sure. Cathy and Mike need to be awakened - so how about Greg Black inviting his work colleagues, say, over for the weekend so Cathy and Courtney get to take 3 cocks at once.

HitchhikerHitchhikerover 10 years ago
Nicely set scenario

Well written little story. I know how hard it is to write for groups, well done.

playfuldophinplayfuldophinover 9 years ago

Well written, good pace and hot action - I really enjoyed it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous