All Comments on 'Intrusion Ch. 01'

by Allivrain

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Got a problem...

Okay, this one is a problem for me. I'm into kink and bdsm as a bottom, but that play is, and for me it must be, based on consent and trust. The basic non-consentual situation of this story, and particularly the breath control scene that you describe would totally freak me out and I'd never be able to trust the other guy in any way--ever--end of story. Having said that, you write well and I'll probably read the next chapter, just to see where you take it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
:-/

Can I cut and paste exactly what the first anon said? This is more disquieting than arousing.

MaryJonMaryJonalmost 11 years ago
Non-con

Thx for the great non-con story. Looking forward to what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
ability to hold breath

many people make the mistake of confusing holding your breath and being strangled.

While it is true that most people can hold their breath for at least a minute, if something is tightened around the neck it is not an issue of holding breath. The blood supply to the brain is cut off as well as the air flow to the lungs, this means you will pass out within 6 to 10 seconds and is an incredibly dangerous thing to do to someone as brain damage due to lack of oxygen occurs very quickly. I know this is only a story meant for entertaiment, but please do not spread this mistaken idea any further, especially to people who may be considering including breath play into their sex activities. PS the verb is the verb is "to breathe" with an "e"

AllivrainAllivrainover 10 years agoAuthor
chapter has been edited

I edited this chaoter when I posted chapter three. However, as of 8/11/13, the edited version is still pending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous