All Comments on 'A Time for Creampie'

by MitchCapslock

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
litereader54litereader54almost 11 years ago
Nice Hot Good story

Totally HOT Really nice. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Favorite fantasy of mine (only my own cum) that I have just begun to explore. Keep 'em coming (no pun intended)

NateBiDudeNateBiDudealmost 11 years ago
Whoa

Wish I was Mitch so I could take care Brad's wife like that. The hubby doesn't know what he's missing. I dated this girl once and let another guy fuck her and then I fucked her and then ate her out. Loved that. Would love doing his with a frustrated married woman! Hot story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hell of a woman

Really like that Shannon. BBW, and sounds so natural the way she talks. Makes clear she won't do anything for him but needs a special favor from him. I couldn't rsist her either.

Omega ManOmega Manalmost 11 years ago
Lucky Lawyer

Too bad she won't make an effort to return the favor ..... but that might change over time. She'll be addicted to his tongue before long and get hungry for a multi-orgasm I'm sure.

Pirate TregarePirate Tregarealmost 11 years ago
Tasty!

Cream pies are awesome. Any guy out there who hasn't tried one, do so ASAP. You might be surprised. And snowballs are even better! The perfect triple play: bust your nut in her pussy, tongue it out of her, then share it in a kiss.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
good eating

eating cum filled cunt trips my trigger. love to watch a hubby eat mine out of his wife. then I will suck his out of his cock.

biNHguybiNHguyalmost 11 years ago
tasty

I would love to find an arrangement like that !

zl00pedragl0verzl00pedragl0veralmost 11 years ago
Creampie

If I had left the cream pie up her Cunney

and I was single and she was not married ,

sure I would eat her out anytime!! I would

however enjoy giving her my opinions on

her panties, skirts, dresses, pubic

hairstyle , stockings etc.

gomaco9gomaco9almost 11 years ago
Brads a jerk

Great story. I will eat any cream pie that cums my way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I've just discovered

fairly recently what an extreme pleasure it is to be on the receiving end. Thanks for giving me some ideas!

kilkennycplkilkennycplalmost 11 years ago
powerful

just powerful

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nice,

Would do that for any woman, any age, looks not important, I just love to lick cunt.

Ravenous131Ravenous131over 10 years ago
Want to try it myself!

Loved the story! The thought of eating a creampie (of my own making) has been intriguing me for awhile now. The thought of it turns me on, but right after I come, I can't bring myself to do it. Any suggestions for how to make that first dive? (Funny thing is, I LOVE kissing my lady real deep right after I have come in her mouth...such a turn on!)

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneover 10 years ago
Been there done that, oh and loved it.

My second wife used to come home from her boyfriends place and be all fired up for me to eat her pussy, well from the first time she did that I knew someone other than me had just fucked her. I loved it, the taste the thought of her boy friends cock sliding in and out. I finally told her I knew someone else was fucking her but I was ok with that, I just wanted to get a fresh load right from his cock, but she would not let that happen. Oh well wish you were living close so I could help you after you bring her release I would be more than happy to give you yours. Love the taste and texture of cum and I am getting tired of licking my own off my hand all the time. lol da.cd@frontier.com

justfunfor2justfunfor2about 10 years ago
Made me extremely horny and hard.

Very much a turn on. Especially when I think about how I met my wife. She was my hair cutter, who I fantasized about all the time before we finally hooked up. I love to eat my cum out of her and can't wait to try another guys cum mixed with her pussy juice dripping into my mouth. Mmmmm very much a turn on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I could enjoy a relationship like this!

What am I saying... I DID enjoy a similar relationship - with my wife, at least for a while, although I always got to finish things inside her. Thanks for reminding me how great it was.

Rye and Ginger Ayle

dossermandossermanalmost 9 years ago
Enjoyed this very much.

I am not gay but enjoy cleaning my wife's cum filled pussy. It all started when we were first dating and I cleaned her pussy which was filled with my cum, we then took things a little further when she was fucked by my best mate Harry after we had been drinking heavily at a party. She alternated between her bed and the guest room where I was sleeping because we were staying at her mums place after the party. My wife would come back to me and fuck me then I would clean her then she would ride me a second time and go back to Harry and ride him. My mother-in-law actually stood behind me outside the bedroom as we watched Harry take my wife and cum inside her. It was a strange feeling me being butt naked and my mil dressed in only a short see thru nightie with her hand on my shoulder watching her daughter fucking another bloke. When harry had finished inside my wife I felt my mil give a little shudder then she went back to her room. All in all my wife was filled 7 times with cock and cum that night till early morning. Harry left before i was woken up by my wife getting into my bed and throwing her leg over mine with her pussy leaking cum and her juices onto me. We have repeated the experience several times over the years and Harry comes to stay every so often with us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous