All Comments on 'Rhinoceros Envy'

by case28

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
nakdsubnakdsubalmost 11 years ago
Okay, this is a joke...right?

Please tell me someone wrote this simply to see if Literotica would actually publish it...and they did?

I have seen others who commented saying a certain story was the worse this site has to offer but none of them hold a candle to this; it is truly the worst.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
I Read Your Bio

Having done that after reading this tale I believe you should change your name to NUTCASE28. You have to be nuts or you are a bloody cuck. I think you're nuts. Keep writing.

HA

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago

Certainly not as bad as others have commented. I think I get what you are trying to accomplish - humor about things that push the envelope. There are a few good lines in here. Enough to want to see what else you have to offer. I imagine it will get better with time. Too short to say much more than that. It is the first line that leaves me puzzled. You are trying to say something profound, to start off your tale with a real thought provoking line. So I thought about it. Still not sure what it means.

Thanks for the offering.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
So....what do you love about her?

Answer me that one question. Why. Do. You. Love. Her?

BobNbobbiBobNbobbialmost 11 years ago
Be careful . . .

. . . what you wish for, it might come true. With a rhino like two cocks it would be inevitable to go beyond double penetration of one woman to simultaneous penetration of two women. That would be okay too, but sex can't last forever. No man has a deep enough credit limit to handle two women when they hit the mall together in a dedicated shopping spree.

Your approach is creative, Case28, and fun. We need more of this type story here.

firas01firas01almost 11 years ago
Guys

BTB crowd should be against cheating, betrayal of trust, and stabbing your partner in the back, it should never be about sexual orientation and what Consenting Adults agree to do in the confines of their bedroom, i don't care, and nobody should care what floats the author's boat, whatever it is two, three, four partners with him and his wife as long as they both know about what they are doing and as long as everybody is of age, hell, i don't care if they invite dogs to the bedroom if this will get their rocks off, there is a line between condemning cheating on principal and argue that it is a deal breaker and therefore all RAAC is illogical and while on the other hand you don't act a sexual police on other people's fantasies and preferences AS LONG AS IT IS CONSENTING ADULTS AND THERE IS NO CHEATING AND SNEAKING AROUND. For the author, I am not the sharing kind, but your story is handling a new angle, it is not a cheap sexual fantasy like other cuckold stories or Shove it down your throat like some of MM or similar stories, it is an exploration of feelings for a man who loves what is happening because he is hard but doesnt love it because he is a normal man who doesnt want to share, he doesnt realize it yet that there are more important things than love or sexual attraction but maybe this is not the point of your story, well, good luck with you future stories.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
One more thought...

To he previous commenter ...

I agree with the consenting point. However, isn't that the ironic aspect of this story? He is clearly externally consenting to this, but internally hating it. Inside it is killing him. If only he could satisfy his wife completely, so that she didn't need to invite other guys into the bedroom. The stupid things we endure for love. Yes, we endure things for love, but endurance runs out eventually and he may eventually give up trying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
The good news is...

it was short.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

Unique but way to cuckie for me. As for the personal comments about the author - this is a porn site. The story stunk but why all the personal shit?

JusttooldJusttooldalmost 11 years ago
good

A real different view on things. All in all a nice short story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
hubby and wife needs help

mental help .

debbie2freedebbie2freealmost 11 years ago
Gotta love the hate filled anons< not>

This a different viewpoint of being in a MMF. There are many reasons to add someone else into the bedroom be it male/ fem or another couple.But both should be wanting it to happen otherwise just add toys for most of the same effect

Alberta  AlAlberta Alalmost 11 years ago
Excellent story

I could feel the pain of the husband through your writing.

You should proud that you offended the nutless, closet cuckolds so much that you got a score of less than 2 on a 4.5 story.

Please keep writing.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
I feel your pain

despite not understanding some of the actions which seem to be occurring. I think it may have been deliberately expressed in a fashion to appear sophisticated, or to challenge the reader's literary experience! From what I (think I do) understand about this story, I rate it 4*. His pain is expressed palpably (and Sweetie is getting 'adventured' very thoroughly!)

I agree that Hubby has one (maybe two) fundamental task(s) - examine his own status vis-a-vis where his commitment to, and relationship with, Sweetie is under present conditions! (Assumes Sweetie has changed her overt sexual posture within this marriage!)

If he still loves and is deeply committed to her, then his second task is to sit down with her (minus distractions - like another Dude's dick rubbing against his on the other side of some thin Sweetie membranes!) and discuss her sexual 'must-haves' and his discomfort and preferences.

If he decides that the pain exceeds his tolerance and her actions exceed what he would have accepted in a fiancée, then he is just wasting time he could better use packing his skivvies!

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyalmost 11 years ago
There's Reason to Sympathize With You

I have no time for willing cuckolds. They are despicable to their gender, as natural a feeling as there is. But you recognize your illness and wish deeply to fix it. For you I have time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
toughen up buttercups

Its not that you cant write as there is talent there the thing is over the last year we have gone from one cuck story every couple of days to so called writers spinning out crap like this daily. There is only one good cuck story writter and that is goodhusband write like that u might get respect write shit like this where you state he cant watch his wife get fucked when a cuck loves to watch the look on her face when she is pleasured.

Next u might have talent but this story is terible and if you cant stand the heat created by your work then turn off all coments and ignore all emails finally to betrayed i dont read your work because at least you have the balls to put on top that its a cuck story however try listening to the complaints we might offend you but most try to help also i understand you write about your wife and i respect you for trying here

case28case28almost 11 years agoAuthor
toughen up buttercups: response

Thanks anonymous for your great feedback, it's been most valuable and the best so far. Maybe you're right and I should toughen up, but if a reader or critic tells a writer to throw themselves off a cliff, at least give them a reason to die (so they can write about it before they take the plunge). I have to agree with you if this was a cuck story then it really does suck, but as the title and description suggests it is an erotic story about about jealousy. Finally you can't assume anything about a author of fiction (especially one who writes in first person). In my writing I take on many guises. In my next erotic tale I'm a gorgeous brunette taking a shower who realises she's being watched from outside her bathroom window. So next week I'll be pissing off all the voyeurs that visit @ literotica. I guess I like to be the deer in front of headlights.... does that fetish even exist?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Where

Where was the "Cuck Alert" at the beginning of this story? Shame on you.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusalmost 11 years ago
well written but ,.....

Definitely not for me but well written. I hope you find an audience which can appreciate your writing.

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
A little definition TEACHING FOR IGNORANT!!!!!!

@ HardYakka There are 3 categories:

Dear HardYakka CUCKOLD IS ONLY HUSBAND IS. If somembody divorces from his wife or his wife is died that man is not cuckold. He may be WAS CUCKOLD X years ago, but those male fellow buddies are single men again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Sometime good mate candidate for single, betrayed (with cheating, violance, drug, alcoholic abuser husbands) wives, single moms!

1. Clueless cuckolds, who will never know their wives cheated on them and there are who know their wives cheated when they divorce their wife (with other reason) or when their wives dies............The DNA test shows other paternity.......etc....

2. Unwilling cuckolds who divorced, (yes killed, but this is 20 years prison) their cheating wives. If the cheating wife is ex wife they will loos their cuckold name.

3. There are WILLING CUCKOLDS who are in two groups:

3.1. The wimps! Who do not like their wives cheats on them, but they remain with the cheating cunt, because for the children, for their seriouse illness, for patetic reasons.

3.2. The cuckolding sex minority male people. They are sex minority!!!!!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Boy

Boy, that was one screwed up piece of crap. Written by a monkey with a keyboard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Didn't even rate 1 star

Wish Literotica had a zero star option.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous