All Comments on 'Clear Instructions'

by Scheherazade73

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Rarely do I have to type a comment with one hand. Thank you.

mel_pomenemel_pomenealmost 11 years ago
An excellent piece of work.

Thank you for sharing your obvious talent for writing with us; this was quite superb.

MaynessMaynessalmost 11 years ago

Great piece of work. Thank you.

Scheherazade73Scheherazade73almost 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you so much

The comments are lovely and much appreciated. This is my first crack at writing BDSM, so I'm glad it's having the desired affect!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Give us more

So, hot. Give us more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great job

I loved this one. I rarely leave comments but you have a superb talent for writing! Keep it up.

night_flowernight_flowerover 9 years ago
Splendid!

This: "she wanted it this way. She wanted him to tie her, to tease her, to make her body and mind uncomfortable. She hated it and loved hating it. Loved hating him. Loved hating the way Thomas, Sir peered into her soul and pulled out the things that put her most on edge and tamed her with them. Against her will. And totally in line with her desires." is without doubt one of the most succinct and perfect descriptions of what BDSM can be. And the shaving scene is one of the most erotic and imaginative things I've ever read.

I do have one minor editorial observation; early on there is a place where you say she moans against the gag, but I don't see where he gags her.

DandiDearDandiDearover 8 years ago
Breathtaking.

It flows in and out of thought and scene wonderfully, something I struggle with myself. Just a wonderful scene that makes me shiver for more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous