All Comments on 'Jimmy Cuck Ch. 01'

by jimmycuck

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Too much cliche to enjoy.

4" dick. Impotence. Premature ejaculation. A stunningly beautiful, young wife. Could you make this anymore contrived? Do us a favor, put it in non erotic or fetish because it sure as fuck doesn't belong here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
No Mas

Just let this story die right here

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Keep going

Keep it going, forget the writing experts. This is just for the mind to open and explore ideas.I like it, make what you want happen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
just a fantasy

is playing for the cubs, this is a nightmare you sick fuck move out of your mom basement and get a job and become a person you loser.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great so far - love to hear more asap

Love it

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caalmost 11 years ago
Snore

Every cliche there is, well done if u r a xerox machine. Like others i believe that willing cuck stories do not belong here, post in fetish or something. Being unknowingly cuckholded is a different type of story and does belong here as per the oxymoron definition of the LW category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Looking forward more

Good start. Anxious for the rest of the story

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenalmost 11 years ago
Enjoying

I like the way you are taking it slow and beginning the self realization you can not satisfy your wife. Myself, I had to see my wife with a real stud before I knew she needed more than I could ever give her. Looking forward to the rest of the series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Another One.......Geeez

Why don't you just get a gun and commit suicide? Save us the trouble of having to ignore this crap. Post it in fetish where it belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I'm pissed!

How dare you force me to read every word of this! A cuckie with a 4" dickies belongs in Romance. Don't you know anything?

m4mrdogm4mrdogalmost 11 years ago
more?

Will have to read more to form any opionions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

You have a FETISH! Cuckoldry is a FETISH! They have a category for FETISH stories!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Right category

Screw these guys, they don't get cuckolding. It belongs in the Loving Wives section. It's a good start, btw.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
great story

this is hot , the very beginning of a hot wife. we know she wants more and it seems she loves you , she is frustated , not sure where to turn. have you tried longer dildoes and/or a vibrator? i think that you must always let her know how much you love her ,and it seems you really do love her a lot. if you do nothing , your marriage is at risk , so we all want to hear how things progress. good luck

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Fetish Garbage as Usual

Enough said.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
omg not again

not again with the "it belongs in fetish" comment. Please read what it says about "loving wives" section before you post another stupid comment. It says " Married extra marital fun; swinging, sharing & more". I think that this is a story about sharing his wife. now as to the story a good start.

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
Gender equity!

Extramarital fun is a sexual majority husband to change the cheating wife to a better woman and a GOOD REVENGE!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
loved it cant wait for parts 2 and 3

from a guy who fantasizes about his 50 y/o conservative stockbroker wife getting fucked on a daily basis. would love to chat more if you have an interest.

fantasyluvr56@yahoo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
When Does the Humiliation Start?

Next chapter? Or does wifey wait until chapter 3 to completely humiliate little Jimmy. Is that not the way these stories alwys go? Seems that way? Listen. If little Jimmy wants to share his wife Good for him. But will it include the customary cuckoldry humiliation.When it does it ceases to be LW's and does become Fetish

bobby9909bobby9909almost 11 years ago
To anon "omg not again"

You are correct in the fact that the Lit editors changed the definition of Loving Wives not too long ago to what you quoted. But there are still quite a few of us that either hold to the original definition of Loving Wives, or just feel stories about fetishes - such as cuckolding and/or cuckoldry - belong in the fetish category and no other. I see nothing in the new definition of Loving Wives to support the idea that it is proper to post a fetish story - such as cuckoldry or cuckolding - in Loving Wives. When the fetish extends into the realm of humiliation, bondage, denial, etc., then the category can be broadened to include BDSM but, again, this is not included in the Lit definition of Loving Wives.

My thoughts are this: If a writer wants to receive good scores and objective criticism (if such a thing is possible at Literotica!), then the writer should strive to categorize the story properly. This proper categorization will have the dual efect of insulating the writer from readers who do not wish to read or be exposed to this type of product, and also of insulating the readers from having to endure wading through yet another submission they don't want to read.

OH! And the writers won't need to write a disclaimer and turn off public comments, either!

jimmycuckjimmycuckalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Feedback

Hey Everybody and thx for the feedback.....I don't want to upset anybody so I'll move future segments to Fetish!

BobNbobbiBobNbobbialmost 11 years ago
Story seems . . .

. . . well thought out as start to this type of tale. The anonatics will, of course, twitch, cringe and convulse, but they are immaterial as to how a story is told. For a husband trying to lead from the bottom into a female dominant and cuckold lifestyle, what author has laid out as chapter one seems realistic. How well Jimmycuck can continue his tale beyond this short introduction will be the measure of worth. On that the jury remains silently in deliberation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Post it where you wish

You choose the name Jimmy "cuck", and that seems like ample warning. I will simply avoid your future stories, since "cuckolding" is a complete turn off to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
How to please the wife

Put gun to head blow out what few brain cells are there.

Let her find a real husband not a limp WACC.

This is so pathetic it is not worth any more constructive comments.

OOAAOOAAalmost 11 years ago
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EXCELLENT story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's continue it soon, please ;)

Best regards

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Trolls

I see the Trolls are out in force again. I would suggest turning off annon comments in the options section. Basically there are a lot of people out there with nothing to do and no one to love them. They like to come on here in the hope of winding up people.

It's a loving wives post, if it was in the wrong place the person who read the story before allowing it to be posted would have moved it..

It's a permanent feature with these guys, they just come on to stir it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Like to run in to you and your wife.

If you have made up your mind to ruin your marriage the least I could do would be to help. I'm sure my dick is bigger than your's.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
excellent descriptive short

keep it real. 4*

BobNbobbiBobNbobbialmost 11 years ago
To those who can't . . .

. . . or refuse to read, let's spell this out plainly. Jimmycuck's story is NOT a Fetish story. It, and any other story that involves cuckolding, specifically a married couple wherein the wife has sexual relations with another man, falls clearly within the guideline Literotica uses for Loving Wives. Below is copied directly from the index of categories of stories:

Loving Wives - Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more. (21172)

Married extra-marital fun means men or women having sex with someone other than their spouse. That much is plain as day English, either Brit or American style. The basic label is further extended: swinging (generally involving both parties of a couple having other partners for sex), sharing (generally one part of a couple having sex with an outside partner while the other half of the married couple does not participate) & more (almost any other permutation and variation between a married couple).

Jimmycuck is posting his first story here on Literotica. Such authors should be encouraged with constructive criticism if those who enjoy reading erotic stories wish to continue with this free forum. No one knows what sort of stories this or any author may post in the future, but ignorant ranting and raving are more likely to have an outcome that will dry up available stories rather than encourage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Put this is the fetish section

Where it belongs !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hey Bobbi!

When this story degrades into the everpresent humiliation and degradation of the husband is it still Loving Wives? I think not. I think the average person who does not like these stories has a serious problem with the humiliation factor that always seems to be the gist of these type stories.Wife sharing is one thing. Embarrassing and demeaning the person you are supposedly in love with is another issue entirely. This story as it stands is LW's. When he gets turned into a wimp and is allowed to be demeaned and gets off on it. Thats a Fetish plain and simple

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 11 years ago
Part one is much too short, for starters . . .

The average story is two or three pages, other than flash stories, which are normally one page. This really was too short even to develop the characters. The writing was fair, but the theme was old hat as others have stated.

One grows weary of 4 inch penises on the hubbies with low self-esteem, ED, premature ejaculation, failure to satisfy their wives, and a whole host of other shortcomings.

Only 1/3 of women orgasm reliably with intercourse; most need manual or oral stimulation to get there every time. Has this couple never heard of sex therapy? Has the guy tried Viagra? Seeking others to satisfy the wife seems a poor first start.

I guess most can fathom my opinion of cuckolding as a lifestyle. But if it floats one's boat, and everyone does it voluntarily, then it's fine for those who so choose. But throw in femdom, maybe forced gay and/or bondage, well, sorry -- it ain't Loving Wives in my book, and I dare say it's the same for most readers on this site. Thanks for writing.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbialmost 11 years ago
Addressed to Bobbi

To the Anonymous responder who addressed my post directly I would say that the definition of Loving Wives provided by the Literotica Editors does extend to humiliation of the husband just as much as retaliation by husband against wife and/or lover fits in the category.

See below what the Literotica Editors use for Fetish category:

Fetish - Feet, panties, food, and other kinky things. (8615)

Humiliation alone does not make a story fit the Fetish category in my mind.

None of us as readers are required to like any story. Providing that negative feedback is solely the reader's prerogative. As an author who publishes here I can tell you that I appreciate honest and constructive feedback because it helps me improve my writing. Name calling and slurs don't fit my description of constructive criticism however.

This conversation has gone well beyond anything that can be considered helpful to the author of the instant story so I will bow out gracefully I hope.

Nitro70652Nitro70652almost 11 years ago
very good for a first time submission

I think this was written very well. It tells the story in just enough detail to be able to visualize everything happening. Grammar, spelling, sentence structure... all very well done. As for the idiots who don't like the subject matter or can't find anything constructive to say except "you are in the wrong category", that argument has been going on for years and it's as old as dirt. And why read it if it pisses you off?? Unbelievable.

4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
put thi9s fucking dom/sub bullshit in fetish

fucking losers need to put their fetish shit in the fetish section. sickening faggt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Yes

Good writers should be encouraged to write stories and I put the emphasis on good. This story is like hundreds of others thrown into loving wives to get read. If put in fetish only a very few would read it, since it's obvious most of the readers detest fetish stories. Rest my case. P.S. I can't believe new writers haven't read any stories here and got a feel what readers like.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
you got me hooked, cant wait for more

Good start. A cuck in florida.

1jbm1jbmalmost 11 years ago
Good beginning,

Good start and I am interested. I eagerly wait for the next chapter

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 11 years ago
gave a 3 just because he gave a warning

the name alone made me not want to read it and I didn't but you deserve a three just for having enough balls to give away your balls.

bobby9909bobby9909almost 11 years ago
My Opinion..

I believe that the Lit editors changed the definition of Loving Wives for two reasons:

1) To generate some activity in the genre, and

2) To accomodate the theme of those few stories that were being submitted at the time.

To a previous anon who commented that Loving Wives is the proper category or the Lit editors wouldn't post it, I would ask if he/she ever reads any of the other categories? Based on what I have read I don't think it makes much difference to the editors if the author submits to the proper category.

I submit that Loving Wives had slowed to a crawl and the editors found a way to keep interest up... by letting the sparks fly! I don't think there is another category that attracts so much debate. In doing what they have done, they have insured that some VERY lively discussions will take place, thereby keeping people interested.

I also submit that if you post in a category, then get repeated negative comments from the readers that it's categorized wrongly, compounded by low scores, then you should consider a different category - no matter WHAT the "definition" might be. So far this author has been on the receiving end of some rather nasty comments. I don't know if they are deserved or not. I hate to see a new author trashed not on the content of his product, but on the location of the posting. It seems such a simple thing to place it in a category where it is desired and can be appreciated, instead of ridiculed and denegrated, mostly for no other reason than it's location...

To jimmycuck: If this is what you want to write then by all means write it. My feeling is if you post this type of story in Fetish you will probably get better feedback and you should definitely get better scores.

mwfsharonmwfsharonalmost 11 years ago
A Female POV

I find these stories a total turn off, just like I/R stories , But if that's what you like to read, so be it. But guys do not and I repeat do not tell your wives this is your fantasy because if you do you just may find yourself on the outside looking in.

LiterWriteLiterWritealmost 11 years ago
Great setup

I'll say that you've done a good job in laying down a believable backstory, from which I hope you launch into some interesting twists and action. Well done, thanks for writing and good luck cucking!

MrsCanyonMrsCanyonalmost 11 years ago
Share and share alike

We could only give it 3 stars but we are looking to give yours stories a much higher rating in the near future.

hubby and I are looking forward to reading how the wife gets fucked by other in the very near future. Hubby also shares me with friends and others now for many years. The only difference is that he always gets in on the action and has gotten some on the side also. Fare is fare.

ErotonautErotonautalmost 11 years ago

Firstly, there's nothing original here; indeed the low self esteem, diminutive penis, vanilla intercourse and lack of prowess are sub-genre cliches. He'll be lucky if Ashley doesn't kick his balls up into his chest when she discovers her husband's scheme.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Hope you do a second chapter soon, can't wait to see where this goes!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Realistic

I think this is a very realistic and believable story about a husbands desire to be cuckolded,not disimilar from my own experience.

After the "Honeymoon" period,marital sex becomes boring for many couples and the husband turns to masturbating to porn.Husbands secretly fantasising about watching their wives with other men is VERY common,though most leave it as a fantasy.Some do something about realising the fantasy and in this story,the husband goes about it cautiously but determined.

It was a wise decision to contact a couple,rather than a man on his own.I'm sure that Ashley will feel more comfortable learning about the life-style from another wife,Jesse.I hope that Jesse will be subtle in her teachings,leading to Ashley becoming intrigued,then excited by the idea.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good realistic pace and story

Erotonaut etc - if you don't like cuck stories - don't read em. Simple as. No one gives a shit about your negative comments

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Re: Right Category

You're right none of us get cuckolding! Actually very few do. There are very few people in this world who would understand cuckoldry and even fewer who would not be disgusted about it. You act like what you said was an insult to us. Most of us don't desire to be humiliated while watching our wife fuck someone else. Call me crazy but most of us got married for love and monogamy. I know that is not enough to get you sick fucks off but for us it is plenty. You are the freak, not us!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
LBD?

No (and I mean no) wife would wear a dress like that to that sort of social occasion. Even were she happy wearing it, she would avoid anything that could smack of trying to pick up the other lady's man.

Are you sure you have a hotwife? Or any wife?

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyalmost 11 years ago
Thanks!

Hey...I love being called Jimmy! Great start..loved when my wife used to dress hot and we went out to meet new people...off to read the next part!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous