All Comments on 'A Bad Day'

by Punkrotica

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

We all need a daddy at the end of those sucky days.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Very well written explicit erotica. Keep them cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Ruined

You wrote what I was considering a very hot story I would have added to my favorites and given 5 stars till you completely wrote that possibility off  by the male character ripping into her ass with no lube. There's no excuse for writing sexual violence into a story. You used the words "thrusting into her ass" but let's not kid ourselves, it's a RIP when the ass is concerned, not only damaging the nerves and tearing the flesh but intolerable pain with burning, shrieks and screams. It's the equivalent of rape. I won't even bother to go into the psychological ramifications.

Funny not once did you state at the beginning or anywhere else that she was a masochist; no, cause she wasn't, it was clear.  Disgusted by your mindless, ill choice and not bothering to warn readers at the beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
holy.....

I'm not even trying to flatter you. A story has never made me cum so fucking hard in my life. Not just once either!! I came at least 6 times and the last one, I passed out for like 10 mins. Thank you very fucking much!

-A Satisfied Baby Girl

KappaCoryKappaCoryabout 10 years ago
You impress me

I have read all of your stories and honestly they have a tenderness to then despite there being a ton of (very well written) sex. It may sound lame but I read them just to read them and I find myself wishing they were longer, wantig more, not because I'm dissatisfied in anyway, but because you so skillfully enticed me. Thank you for such a wonderfully written story that punks like me can really relate to, visualize, and be immersed in. Please keep writing because I'll keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
My gosh.....

There was no part in this story that didn't turn me on! Does a guy like this really exist? And oh the part about the pussy spanking is when I finally came, not very many people really write about that, so it was definitely a pleasant surprise! Keep up the good work.

NastyBabygirl69NastyBabygirl69about 7 years ago
So effin' good

This was so hot!!! Would LOVE to be fucked the way she was and have all those things done to me exactly like that! <3 <3 <3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
WISHFUL THINKING

OMG ! THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I WANT DONE TO ME. I WAS SO TURNED ON AND SO VERY JEALOUS. I HAVE ALWAYS THOUGHT ABOUT BDSM BUT IT NEVER CAME INTO MY LIFE. AFTER READING YOUR STOREY, I WISH I HAD DONE SOMETHING ABOUT IT AND HAD A LOVER MAKE MY DREAMS COME TRUE. IT'S NEVER TO LATE, I HOPE. GREAT WRITING, SO REALISTIC AND HOT.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wish i find a chick like her as my soulmate...

akhilpathak29@gmail.com

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous