All Comments on 'The Pick-Up Game... 01'

by mikoli5763

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
A Dangerous Game

But interesting. Continue but remember we hate wimps and cucks.

HA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

You said on one of your earlier stories that you had several different styles you are writing but so far they have all been cuck stories. Are you just another obsessed cuckold?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
not all

Not all of us hate shared wives stories. Betrayedbylove, just because you were betrayed by your late wife and hate all women dosnt mean that all of us feel the same way. I am really sick of the way you just hate all shared wives stories. My advice, get some help with your anger and feelings of inadequecy. Liked the story so far my wife and I also have played this little game but do be careful sometimes the guys can be a little rough so be prepared to fight if need be.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Pretty vanilla start

The intro is basic voyeur stock. A little surprised that a size 20 lady with a mid-calf hemline would draw a line waiting to pick her up, but this IS fiction, right? The line that the Prospect was pissed when Hubby 'showed up' was a "Duh" moment, especially if Prospect remembered him sitting at a table the whole time. Others would notice, like barkeep, so this might be a 'traveling game,' moving to different bars fairly often!

Frankly, I am not seeing very much 'leg' or staying power to this series...maybe stop with Ch.1.5! It is clear that she will get drilled in the: a) restroom; b) room in hotel attached to bar; c) alley; d) car/van in parking lot; e) guys apartment - before Ch.2 is over!

3*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
@ a dangerous game

oh betrayed, you pathetic wanna be cuckie. We know the fantasies of your late wife with her lovers is eating you up, and your hatred of wimps and cucks is only a defense mechanism to hide your disappointment in not being her wimp and cuck. Keep up the therapy though. You will soon come around and come out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
mikoli5763, please put more thought into your concept

before you waste everyone's time. This is just pure garbage.

ErotonautErotonautalmost 11 years ago

It went wrong? Who could possibly have expected that?

DWornockDWornockalmost 11 years ago
1*

Size 20. I didn't bother to read further since nothing is erotic about big big women.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good start

I liked it, ignore the haters

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Game

Nothing but losers in this game.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous