All Comments on 'A First, My Friend's Sister Ch. 06'

by johnwhoknew

Sort by:
  • 69 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More

There has to be more to come. Enjoy the writing and the story, keep it going. Soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Please not the end!

I love these characters so much, i feel like they are real. I hope this isnt the end to their story. They really love each other. It has to work out for them <3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
One of the all time best - and cannot be over,

Tried to vote you a 5 but it did not seem to take. Your writing is wonderful and your characters compelling. The reader steps inside your story and stays there lost in the moment - wanting more, but sensing the end drawing nearer. Thank you for sharing this with us and please continue to do so!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

God I love this story, I just hope like hell they stay faithful and no one cheats or does something stupid... it'd kill it for me.

skelkinsskelkinsalmost 11 years ago
Don't End It

Thanks for writing this series thus far and I hope you don't end it anytime soon since it is one of the best series I have read on this site (although if you have to, at least give it an ending compared to other series which were just abandoned mid series). I have to agree with an earlier commenter and say I really do hope they stay faithful and I trust you to continue with the series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Fantastic

You are a great writer. I hope you continue this story. The passion displayed by the characters seems too fluid to be fiction. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Write quicker!

Great story, but it is waiting for the next chapter that is the killer. If it was every

couple of weeks that would be great, but I know it isn't easy to write a tale

like this quickly. Do the best you can because it is one of the best stories

at Literotica.

berathianberathianalmost 11 years ago
amazing

best story i have ever read an i was convinced it was coming to an end but now can't wait for it to continue

jwoodiejwoodiealmost 11 years ago
Can't wait for more

But Missy'd better keep her mitts off our Jim!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

So why does she get called Jeannie, Giana, and Francesca? Which is it? Otherwise, very good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

This is a great story series and I would so like to see a happily ever after for these two , please continue their story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Should be a novel

Everything you want in a great story is found here. Characters are so relatable. Kinda pissed there isn't a chapter 7 yet...yet

Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Oh god

This is probably the best series of just about anything I ever read,I read this nonstop,all 6 chapters and man I want more, I hope for the love of god you don't end it here

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

The break-up thing was a bad turn in the story as I see it. Unlogical in any way. Just hope that both characters see the same in your next installement.

drteethodrteethoalmost 11 years ago
Excellent

This is an excellent series of stories. I truly love the sense of young love you've created with Jim and Jeanie. Can't wait to see where this goes next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Completely Drawn In....

A great short story or novel leaves the reader feeling as if he/she is saying goodbye to a very close friend when the last page is read and the cover is closed. This story series is no different. I hope you continue this series. It is much too good to be left unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Can't wait for the next one

Looking forward to see where you take them next! Maybe one of the twists is a chapter where she got pregnant despite the pill?

Ferrari44Ferrari44almost 11 years ago
This story HAS to continue!

It's been too good not to. Johnwhoknew, please continue. The ending was FAR too much of a downer to end the entire thing on. After 6 chapters of being drawn to these characters, it can't end like that, with just a teaser of what happened after!

usabear81usabear81over 10 years ago

I love the stories. I have to agree with the others we all want more

talldarkfellowtalldarkfellowover 10 years ago
Names.

To anonymous concerning the female lead's name: go back and read the first chapter. Her name is Francesca Gianna Delvecchio. She got teased about her first name so she got people to call her Jeanie. She did let Jim call her by her proper names because he didn't tease her (and because she had a crush on him). Using the other names became a way for him to reinforce their intimacy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
absolutely fantastic!!!!

must have more

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

A truly fantastic story. Well written, with a good supply of well-rounded characters and good dialogue, which is one of the most difficult aspects of a story to write, and one many stories here lack.

Congratulations, and I hope this story does get continued.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

more!!!!!!!!!!!Please!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

My favourite story going, please please please, I beg you more, reminds me so much of my experiences with my girlfriend! :)

LouisCipher01LouisCipher01over 10 years ago
Okay, Johnwhoknew...

You may know, but the rest of us don't. Get with it! Write more or we will get Tony to come over and kick your ass! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I just hope this two will have a happy ending, I really do

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
Cant wait to read the next installment

From something in the first chapter, i believe they end up living happily ever after

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Brilliant

This is just a great story. Thanks so much for writing this. I think there should be more written in this story line.

smc331smc331about 10 years ago
I respectfully submit that we have waited long enough for an update!

Please do continue - well written, characters that seem like friends - even when they sometimes let their "asshole flag" fly...I'm talkin' 'bout you, Tony. (grin)

Thanks for sharing...

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
Noooooooo

What a let down!

You led us to the future and then pushed over the edge.

The Jeanie of ch. 06 was NOT the same as in ch. 01. Tony should take his sister to task not his friend. Jim did everything he was asked and promised. Jim delivered, Giana failed.

What a disappointment. I wish I had stopped reading at Ch. 05

arrowglassarrowglassabout 10 years ago
INTOXICATING!

What an intoxicating series...a passionate sublime story from beginning to........! I sure hope there is more coming in this best of stories!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
More!!!!!

Left with a cliffhanger, ready for continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great series

Please can you let us know if you have any plans for further chapters in this series?

All the best

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Best story I've ever read on here

You writing is amazing and I wish to congratulate you on that. also I love the story; the characters feel so real and compelling and I couldn't believe it when I read the endothelial was so saddening.

Please don't stop, I hope you continue this story as I really feel invested in the characters and I believe that you should at least do an epilogue showing them getting back together. Thanks, and keep writing.

moedikmoedikalmost 10 years ago

What a great story. I couldn't put it down. Thank you for the tale and good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
wonderful!!!

The story was so poignant and very well written. Please, please continue. I wish you would write more stories. With your talent, you should definitely write more stories.!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Man

LOVE this story. This better not end here. PLEASE don't make it end here. PLEASE.

CwW89CwW89over 9 years ago
Hate sad endings

I felt it coming so skipped to the end to be proved right 😪

arrowglassarrowglassover 9 years ago
A chapter 7....and more?

Awesome story...sure hope there is more referred to at the end of the story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Ive got to say, it was a really,really good story! I was delightfully surprised by not seeing the typically expected and somewhat cliche plot bits that get used a lot and you just hate reading because of the conflict; you expected the brother or parents to surely walk in on them as many times as they had sex in her house, the panties under his pillow, you expected his mom to find them and go off on him, and a few others. Even the best friends not coming to blows,you expected a fight or Jeanie accidentally getting hit by her brother. So I'm honestly thrilled that we made it through the story without all the twisting conflicts that would drag it down into mediocrity.

Even the ending was something that we sort of expected and dreaded, but I almost expected him to find a school close to hers and move out of state. ...but at least we know the story doesnt end here and that there is more to it, even if we don't get to read it :). A story well done, thanks for writing it for us!

mabell3368mabell3368about 9 years ago
Aha!

And here I thought this was it! Nicely done. Bring it on!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
AND???

I really loved this story, and would sure like to see you continue it. Thanks in advance. B.A.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Heart warming

I love it! This is amazing and I would love to read more about your "rollercoaster ride"!

thebug37thebug37over 8 years ago
How to say love when parting

They weren't the first couple of young people who were deeply in love and required to part due to circumstances they didn't make. The story has been one of love that I've not found in many of the books, magazines and articles I have read all these many years. This parting was what Shirley and I felt when I left the states and traveled in the plane across the Pacific in the mid 60's. Things seemed to not be the same between this couple and it's assuredly what most who parted for whatever the reason or reasons and cut short their love for each other. Reading the words on the pages of this story has truly been blissful and at times painful. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The Future

I was wondering if you could tell us if they end up togheter in the future, and if it is for good or do they break up after a relationship? And i was also wondering if you will continue this story in the future or is this the whole story? Great story by the way, i loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Keep going

Just got to say this has been one of the best series I have read here. A good story line that has been well written, highly descriptive, and extremely erotic, not just a porno script that some are. Would love to see what happened to the two of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A nice story with a few problems

Why is the brother obsessively upset that his best friend and his sister are attracted to one another ? Why doesn't someone tell that brother to mind his own business , grow up, and/or suggest he's not being much of a friend and /or brother. ? Why do they have to split ? Between Northwestern (actually in Evanston , just north of Chicago) and the University of Chicago ( South side of Chicago) and the west side of Chicago , there are literally dozens of colleges and universities, Why aren't they both going ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story Cried so hard

I cried because I grew attached to the story and their passionate love. Only because I too loath for a companion who does this guy so much. Great writing would give 5/5 a must read again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Really like this

Needs sequels. Good writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Long

It took long to get to the anal scene & what about Missy she fucking or what ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Said "Sweetie to many times for me.

Great story but as I have said, used sweetie to many times!

The_OutcastThe_Outcastover 7 years ago
Great story, but sad

I do believe you left the door open with "the roller coaster ride had just begun".

Unfortunately, Chapter 6 was more than three years ago.

I do hope you are still alive and well, and that your creative juices are still itching to take us all on the continuation of this ride.

I have read a whole lot here on literotica, and your story was one of the best....and absolutely the saddest (even more so that the gal with the brain tumour).

My mind takes this story much further, but it should be yours to tell.

Makes me wonder if johnwhoknew is really Jim Stillman....and waiting for Jeanie to come back from Northwestern as a Pediatrician.

But that's just a guess.

See? I read all six chapters..and remembered......

Stan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

why is there not more chapters to this series.. it's been 3 years....

This is an awesome series one of not the best on Lit.

Please continue this series.. we know it continues based on how it ended.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More more more!

I need more. It's been a three year hiatus I understand. I read these all today. I need more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
If you are seeing this

Please continue this series. We all want to know how it ends.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More, please.

Just read this in one sitting. Please continue with a great tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
please continue

This series needs to go on

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 years is too long

Please please please.... We need to know. What happened? I read it av2ain and my heart broke all over again. Need more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A 5 ***** - BUT...

What a lousy end, one thing or another.

Them getting someone else each & respectful friendship, or

A neat way for them to be together.

Ginger630Ginger630over 3 years ago

Wtf?! Hells no! This can’t end this way!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

One hell of a ride... I urge @johnwhoknew to write up next anthology of it really quick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Please don’t leave it like this it can’t end this way

HopelessRomantic1967HopelessRomantic1967about 3 years ago

Please don’t keep us in suspense! This story needs more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, it has been 8 years so I do not expect this to ever be finished. I guess I have to believe that they got back together every summer. Jeanie's and James's love for one another was so strong that they ended up getting married after school or James moved to a school in Chicago to be closer to Jeanie. She saved herself for him for so long, there is no way that they do not end up together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely the sucking fucking best. Cunt crazed fucker, Lanc’s U.K.

Eaf7011Eaf7011over 2 years ago

I enjoyed the whole series. Would be cool to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A very well written story. Would love to read more. 9 years is a long time to wait, hope you're well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dearest writer!

I have really enjoyed reading this story. Read it all in one day. The quick passion and to declaring love. I really wish you could add to the story. There really must be more. It feels like you have left your writting completely.. since 2013... please come for yiur readers

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous