All Comments on 'Hiking With Kim Ch. 05'

by Cuda_Candy

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
ananduanandualmost 11 years ago

Just loved it, very nice and emotional story. Did sound more like real life experience then fiction. But a sweet one. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Outstanding finish to a very good story - Loved it.

As anandu stated, this story sounded more like a real life experience than fiction. I would like to read more like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hiking tale

What a great and entertaining story you have crafted.

My advice would be to continue with this style of writing.

Your other stories are good but this one absolutely outstanding.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
loved the story

i can not wait until i read the rest of your writting

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wow ! Great !!!

You definitely made this into an experence that all would dream of having, Very much believeable; tender and loving, and still a tale of a man and a woman. How come I have never had an encounter like that? Or is it that I am not swift enough to take the same risks as the hero does? Really good story ! Thank you, again !

memorable_eventmemorable_eventalmost 11 years ago
Great writing

I like your style. Story telling that is realistic and intensely erotic at the same time is tough to do. Thanks for bringing us on this adventure. I hope you have more stories to tell us in the near future.

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 10 years ago
A truly lovely story

Such a lovely story. I can't think of a more romantic and touching one I've read. It was the perfect short story, clear, concise and best of all sans typo's! Not a single sudden, jarring, screeching halt in the entire story, thank God! That alone made it special, but the story itself made it wonderful. Thank you for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wonderful

I notice you haven't written anything in a while. That's a shame, because this is so good. Please continue writing, you've done a really good job with this series.

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 9 years ago
Very nice and romantic.

I enjoyed the whole Kim series. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent

Very enjoyable story and good detail, wish to read more from you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I Thoroughly enjoyed All of the chapters.

You did an exceptional job of balancing everything.

THANK YOU !

sg1010sg1010over 1 year ago

I've focused on reading "Rescue" stories and although it was a small part of your series, you did an excellent job of pulling it all together. Bottomline, I THROUGHLY ENJOYED THIS SERIES !

THANK YOU !

sg1010sg10105 months ago

THANKS ! Reading it again was just as enjoyable as the first time ! ! !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories