All Comments on 'First Time Dogging'

by geronimo_appleby

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Scotsman69Scotsman69almost 11 years ago
Fine writing as ever

though the subject's not your normal.

thebuffalothebuffaloalmost 11 years ago

Good read. A male writing from the woman's point of view is difficult - and vice versa. You did a credible job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

The first time i did it was 5 months ago.I am 68,we learnt of it through talk in a smallish town.We went to look one night and sure enough there was a woman about 40ish with 3 guys.I decided then i wanted to be that woman,i thought maybe i was too old.I need not have worried.My husband is impotent now but he did encourage me,in fact he went along.I wore a flared dress,i am quite large around the hips and thighs,stockings and panties.We went to where we saw the woman,within 5 minutes i was sucking my first cock and after that i had 3 cocks in my pussy and another in my mouth.I cant believe how wet i was..Yes, condoms were used for my pussy,not my mouth,ages were from about mid 30s to 60ish.Yes, i have been back.The most i did in one night was 7 guys and for those who want to know,i dont really care about size,but i had difficulty taking one guy but once he was in me i orgasmed straight away.

Barkley570Barkley570almost 11 years ago
Never, Ever Heard of This

Gosh, we Americans are so unaware.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
I was amazed the first time I read about dogging.

Since that time I have read a lot of dogging stories and seen some of the movies taken of it, I'm sure they could not stage all of them although I am sure that some are staged. Humiliation and degradation desired by the female participants as underlying reinforcements as well as the rampant sex. Not my bag but I wouldn't minding observing it first hand.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nice

Bet she had a big cunt after all that cock

dragonwelshukdragonwelshukalmost 6 years ago
Wish I had been there

Great story

FlesFlesalmost 5 years ago

Amazing - reminds me of my own experiences.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Slutty girl

My wife loves dogging, she’s always saying she’s only going to let them cum over her tits, then ends up being spitroasted and dp’d by them, she’s happy to go bareback if they want to.... I love her getting home in such a state, so well used by them

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My shy wife gives it a go It took me along time to get my wife to agree to try dogging but it was worth the wait. She's a 40 dd, with a curvy figure her bottom is bigger that she'd like but I'm not complaining. Like the wife in this account or story she wasn't going to let things go too far, in a pigs eye. My wife and I of course used birth control, but she had an IUD because she couldn't take the pill and all its hormones.

And yes she insisted that the men would have to use rubbers as she and I didn't want her to catch anything. I was there to keep an eye on thing, she stayed in our car in the back seat with the window down. She wore a one piece silk body shaper under her coat. By the end of the night she'd give three blow jobs and been fucked twice and climaxed both time.

algolfcrazyalgolfcrazyalmost 2 years ago

One hot story.I wish I could get my wife to do this too

buckshots6buckshots610 months ago

Love dogging stories!! You shared a great one!

AnnalovesitAnnalovesit13 days ago

I bet she went back again, once you experience it there is no going back.

I love going

Anna

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergeronimo_appleby@geronimo_appleby
6087 Followers
Walking the earth, having adventures and shit. Not looking for any hook-ups, I just want to get me stories out there and have a chat on the forums.

story TAGS