All Comments on 'A Almost Perfect Awakening Ch. 12'

by Wm_Sexspear

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
David48David48over 18 years ago
Punishment?

Just short of hacking their balls off with a dull axe, just what CAN they do? I say just fuck their lights out and call it a day. Eureka!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Vivid

You're a fantastic storyteller!

dixiebullfrog7dixiebullfrog7almost 17 years ago
This Chapter I Don't Buy....

A "pre-mature ejaculation" on his third or fourth cumshot in 30 minutes? How did they stand up with his cock trapped between her legs? (and it never came out?) With a 1/4 inch piece of paneling between 4 masturbating/orgasming individuals, and they never heard each other? (even when the shower was off?) And what are the chances that BOTH boys hit two small knotholes and left cum-trails down the bathroom wall? And probably the most unbelievable, Lynn is totally unfazed by the door smacking her in the butt, landing on a cum-smeared cock that somehow gets permanently wedged flush against her pussy, manages to stand without losing the cock, the drained cock has an "immaculate ejaculation", and she casually returns the kiss of her beau with cum running off her pussy. And doesn't even get mad! Otherwise, I've liked the story's believability and eroticism up to this point. I still gave it a 75 due to the steamy bathroom scene.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

A Perfect Story - very sexually stimulating. A great read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Thoroughly mindless and boring garbage !

One of the worst. 1* !

Hung7inHung7inabout 7 years ago
Getting confused

Where is the chapter where the girls 69? Why is there boys cum dripping on one of them?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous