All Comments on 'The Case of the Curious Clitoris'

by Amanda_Jilling

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Janice1939Janice1939almost 11 years ago
Truly amazing

Truly amazing,

that most men never truly get it, that our little boat with our little man, is only there so we can share the waves.

Most men use our little boat to masturbate and go to sleep. That is why I have my Wendy. And your little boat can hear the waves but keeps being stuck in the sand becouse you were beached and could only hear the waves you so truly deserved.

Love Janice

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassalmost 11 years ago
Funny

Finding the little man in the boat isn't very difficult. You just need to know where to look--and lick. The little man likes to dance and party, especially against something hard. Great story.

KathouseKathousealmost 11 years ago
Great story

I am still laughing because this story is so true. I have a large clit and I am a swinger and I can't tell you how many men can't find my boat.

For the men out there, listen to your partners, they really do know best.

diagonesdiagonesalmost 11 years ago
Hilarious

The brevity of discourse to have the desired effect is astonishing. Exactly the coil spring of all good jokes. A damsel in distress and a fool on a quest. I couldn't stop laughing. And all those precious nomers: "little man in a boat, spark plug, polishing the peral." Is that common currency? First time I've heard them. I need to hear more girl talk.

conner0123conner0123over 6 years ago
Cute

That was a cute story. It made me laugh.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous