All Comments on 'Lost In The Snow Ch. 03'

by serendipity300

Sort by:
  • 90 Comments
looking4itlooking4itover 10 years ago

What a fucking cunt and wanker. I have hesitated on rating the chapters until the end but I've had enough. Yes, you've sparked an emotive response from me but you've such a sorry set of characters that it is a detestable read. Perhaps you'll give Eric some redemption later on but it's beginning to ring like ISM's disaster series where the plot simply continues to spiral down to a point that any revenge would be a disappointment. Why in the world you can't let him simply walk away is beyond me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This whole story is just utter garbage!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Is he just going to take that??

Eric needs to make Sam disappear and punish the wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Best & Worse thing about this story

You don't have to actually read the whole piece of garbage; just skimming over it without reading it you can summarize it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Total garbage

What began as a mediocre premise quickly devolves into something actively attempting to read like a third-grader's interpretation of Stephanie Meyer. To call this tripe would actually be insulting offal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
If this

If this guy Eric doesn't go back up on the mountain with a gun and kill both of them and burn the bodies along with the cabin, then the author needs to give up his writing hobby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Oops.

Hey now, don't start backslideing on your readers. Eric needs to realize that he lost Katie that first night she went to sam. Now that shes going to go back and staying with sam, eric needs to cut his losses and get on with his own life. Being married for only 18 months , it shouldn't be that hard to get over Katie. Good thing this is just a story. Next chapter please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

The author can still redeem the story if he takes the plot in the right directions. I agree with last commenter in that Eric needs to realize there is no love from the wife and move on with his life. If the wife truly loved her husband she wouldn't have been soo quick to basically forget him, ecspecially in a blackmail/rape situation. I mean she is ready to have his baby only days into the ordeal! Sure she loves him, but clearly not 'in love' with him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Easily the worst story I've read on all of Literotica.

Just skimmed this crap it to see how far you'd take it. Too f*cking far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
It is a fantasy

The writer is good at creating scenarios. He is not going to kill them both because he lost her the first night she was with him. Don't take these stories personally. It is a cuck story masquarading as something else. It will never be a BTB story or unlikely to be a RAAC story. So enjoy the circumstances set up as if it were a storyline in Sex in the city.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Kill em all!!!

Sam and the wife need to both die! Literally...or maybe sell her into prostitution in a 3rd world country! You have evoked emotion from me..yes blind rage that this is unacceptable on any terms. Even if the little dude is a wimpy, this is too far, he tried to fight killing Sam but failed, unfortunately. Yup I'd do little dude a fav and knock em off for him.

By the way, this quote, "In a funny way I am doing this to keep you safe in the future if the world turns to shit.", from the wife. Can you even begin to explain where your mind might be?

So basically like this story isn't any fun and gives me indigestion...I'd tell you why but then I'd have to kill you...and honest I'm trying to quit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This writer

Is definitely an angry bitter lesbian man hater. Enough said. No true male would attempt to write shit like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Keep Deleting the Comments

Maybe you will find someone who likes this travesty. Pretty well written but content leaves a bit to be desired. Marrige is over. Story might as well be to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The earlier commenter

is the definition of a closet cuckold. No true male would be leaving derisive comments on Ch 3 of a cuck story unless they were a bonafide closet cuckboy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"But Eric, despite this I do still love you"

Really? That line alone might be the dumbest I have ever read here.Really?. I still love you by leaving and having another mans child. I guess my definition of love is different than hers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

in cuckold stories you have anger especially with reluctant ones however your story contain a husband who feel hate so give it an ending where he satisfy his feelings

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Seen it before?

This story bears an uncanny resemblance to another I have read here before. Can't remember the name or author, but it was crap too

BriteaseBriteaseover 10 years ago
You've got them going

Pitched just right and got the hackles raised. Can't wait to see how you end it. *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
She still loves him?

Do you have any fucking idea what you're writing or are you just a fucking moron. Of course she doesn't love Eric, he doesn't love her either and why should he? She left him for another man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wired story well see how this ends

She loves his sexual equipment and he knows how to use it. But she ended her marriage for what? Story is very week. Will the husband move on.? Or just another chucky story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Cant wait for more

I love your story, the idea of an Alpha man taking a woman...every girls dream...cant wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
she wouldnt have

Had to tell me she was leaving. I would have had the divorce papers ready for her. As for the kid well I hope she has many more in that cabin. But don't come back here no more no more no more. And no I wouldn't raise another mans kid. Unless I was paid 2 million dollars to do it. And then if it was female i'd be fucking it

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Poor

Gave chapter 2 three stars, but had to give this 1 star. He gets an erection and jerks off while watching his wife disrespect him? He's such a wimp that he can't do anything but wait at home and whine? Please. Even ukresearcher's story was better than this.

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 10 years ago
What

She loves Eric, but goes to another man...the other man is suppose to be a good guy, but destroys a marriage and steals another mans wife.....to both of them the end justifies the means...which is a crock!

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 10 years ago
You're pushing all the buttons.

If it were just a touch more believable, this story would be totally infuriating. As it is, it's amusing. Let's face it, if the wife went for that line of shit in two weeks and tosses hubby away, he should be happy to see her go so that he can start a life with a woman with an IQ higher than her bust size. In this story, the wife has taken stupidity to a new low. If he wants her back, he will exceed her stupidity exponentially. It's good that she isn't having his children!

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 10 years ago
Just gets worse

The more I think about this story the more distrubing it gets...just two terrible people with no concern for the damage they do to others....and trying to get Helen to stay and take help with damage control is like pouring gas on a fire.....Sam and Katie deserve each other, not because of the "prophecy" but because two such uncaring and hurtful people should be together so that can't hurt anyone else again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Not my cup of tea for sure.

But the story is well written on a technical level and the writer deserves kudos for having the cajones to post a cuck-story in Loving Wife.

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago

HDK is right. This one really is amusing now. I just hope that Eric can get some back for the bullshit Wifey and Asshole are putting him through. She isn't just complicit, she's eager to be with the Asshole. Divorce her and move on. Married less than two years to a cheating slut... too bad he didn't find out before the wedding like I did. I was lucky enough to get rid of my cheating whore before the wedding and move on with the woman I should have been with all along.

BalladeerBalladeerover 10 years ago
Hope you turn this around...

Writing OK. Theme been done, not believable but still OK. You want just OK - you got it.

To save this one please give us a BTB finish where the two lovers are burnt alive in the cabin :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent stories

Ignore (or fuck) all the mindless trolls who are giving you low ratings and complaining about the decisions and actions of fictional characters. To hell with them. I give you 5 stars!

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 10 years ago
Time to nut up

Revenge, revenge, revenge!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hey Anon re Excellent Stories

I think the people here should ignore you. Talk about a troll. Ignorant idiot. BTW This story is done. Nothing left.

njlaurennjlaurenover 10 years ago
Pretty misogynistic

That the wife gets raped and falls for the guy,then wants his child and leaves her husband she claims to live.She is either a mindless twit lime a fundamentalist Christian who believes anything or she was a vile slut,not much else between.

Fitting end would be sam is an abusive asshole and the kid ends up like the banjo playing kid in Deliverance or worse....if this is a story where the baby is a,miracle child and hubby undersyands the wife,i wont need ipecac to throw up.

NeuroBillNeuroBillover 10 years ago
What's the point?

I must admit that I am willing to suspend my disbelief for a lot of not so hot themes, but this one...naw.

Why...because if a big prick and a piece of paper induces Katie to leave her "betroved" after less than 2 years, then there is no substance to her, no rationale for the wedding in the first place, and the only remaining reason to write this is revenge. The writing is ok, but not so good that it celebrates the art of writing. HDK is right...which is bigger...her bust or her IQ. The best stories are those that have substance, conflict, and resolution of some sort. Katie does not display any behavior to have substance of any kind that would induce a reader to sympathize with her after her lack of concern for her behavior. She uses the word love but her behavior indicates she knows that word as a four-letter word and you all know what other words beginning with s have four letters.

I'm sorry but this one ticked me off as mental garbage. Not all stories are worth reading and this one should have a warning: your IQ will drop 10 points if you read this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Payback is the order of the day.....

Killing Sam is a moral imperative.

ryu77ryu77over 10 years ago
Oh please BTB crowd...

I dont think this wife is worthy of revenge. He should just let her go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
chapters to short

IMO about 7,000 words is a decent chapter, short segments break up the continuity for me. Otherwise OK story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
yawn

first 2 were good, but lost my desire to ever look for your next chapter from this one. im done

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Cunt Punt the Bitch

Show her equal "Love" and kick her so hard that her mothering ability would vanish. Nothing less, for this demented bitch.....then move on with your life without her.

rjordanrjordanover 10 years ago
Good storytelling

Chapters are a bit short, but I waited until I had three to read.

Enjoyable read. Thanks for posting it. Looking forward to the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
# 1 Total crap

Enough said.

TexasBBTexasBBover 10 years ago
Very Interesting so Far

You definitely have the audience riled up. Perfect for a LW story. Keep up the good work.

I see the potential for some interesting twists. Can't wait to see how you wrap it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I Noticed ukresearcher Favorited This Story

Figures. Reads like all of his. Hard to like Katie or Sam Looks like Eric should move on down the road. Nothing left with the whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yes it's total shit

Revenge is mine. Just a matter of planning and opportunity. BTB.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My 2 Cents

I agree with TexasBB. The author pissed off enough people to warrant a final chapter. Revenge as we all know can take many forms, the least criminal being living well. The husband did nothing wrong other than getting them lost in the first place. He tried to get physical but lost. that doesn't make him a wimp. There is no reason to fight for their marriage as she shitted all over it. Let's hope the author can deliver the goods and pull this out without him cucking out.

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 10 years ago
man up Eric

I do hope that Eric man's up and either takes Katie back or meets another woman to have children with.

FullCircle56FullCircle56over 10 years ago
Why is this story in LW?

Just because she says "I love you" does not make her a loving wife. Total BS. I really hope the revenge is both physically and financially as painful as possible. Agree with the BTB crowd on this story.

As to the author. Also agree with the comments. Writing is decent but length leaves much to be desired.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Live like a wimp, die like a wimp.

This little sorry ass has done nothing but watch and whine, they are both better off without each other, this is one of those stories that you can't write your way out of. For any man I know this would have been resolved a long time ago. Wife is brain dead slut so no big loss there, she would have run off with the garbage guy.

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
An Ending...

If I wrote an ending to this tale, it would go like this:

Wifey and Asshole are served up at the cabin. She with Divorce Papers, and he with a Fraud lawsuit, since he had that "prophecy" bullshit going on. Asshole and Wifey decide they don't need to appear in the "court of man" when their spirituality bullshit is more important to them. After the failure to appear to the court summons, warrants are issued for their arrest.

When the Sheriff's deputies to the execute the arrest warrants, Asshole pulls a gun and is wasted by the deputies in self-defense. Wifey is captured alive and taken to jail for the Failure to Appear charge. While in jail, she hangs herself in her cell, since she can't be with her "soulmate". Turns out she wasn't pregnant after all, but had just used that as an excuse to go back to Asshole.

Meanwhile, Eric takes up with Helen, who turns out to be smarter than his previous wifey, i.e. SMARTER than a box of bowling balls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved it!

Some of the comments here are among the most ludicrous I have seen in my entire life.

This is a story about an older man conquering a younger woman. Anyone with an IQ above idiot will know that having read the first 200 words.

Some love the topic. Some hate it.

But what's the matter with people who KNOW they hate the topic but still read all chapters? And hate them. What's their problem? Can it be anything but morbid masochism?

Beyond sick.

The story is good: Simply good.

Please go on.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
"There's nothing to see here!"

There's no one to like here! Move on!

I like what HDK, then FeDragon and NeuroBill wrote! Hubby is a loser asshole! Lousy in the rack, and too stupid to go on a fucking WALK, Gimme A Break!

Sweetie was GONE after night one, maybe a bit sooner! Take your notes from the lesson that the OTHER asshole was kind enough to show you, live! Use them (as best you are able) on your NEXT Sweetie and MAYBE you can hold onto her! Send Sam a 'Thank You' note (or two!) For taking an immature and fickle Sweetie away & for giving you a valuable life lesson!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
To The Last Commenter

You are a fucking retard Who died and appointed you guardian of Loving Wives? You pompous twit. Believe it or not other people don't like this story and by the other commentss mine included you seem to be in the minority dipstick Story 1* Etiting 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
To The Last Commenter

You are a fucking closet cuckold. You are reading and commenting on Chapter 3 FFS, if anyone is a pompous twit and self-appointed guardian on Loving Wives it is the fucktard squealing and crying in the comments on chapter-fucking-three.

Admit your cuck fetish already and seek help, calling you a retard would be an insult to retards you goddamn closet case.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Likidee

You have diarrhea of the keyboard Hubby is the asshole? Really? Wifey gets a walk? Sam is the hero? Really? What fucking planet are you from? Dumb just plain dumb. Hope your swetie does this to you some day Wonder if would feel the same

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Most women would.

Katie just wants a man and Eric is a lot of things but he is not a man, I'll skip the rest, no A type personality here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Possible ending

I walked to the porch as Katie left the house that once was our home. There were gathering clouds on the horizon that matched my dark mood.

She walked away from the house and toward a car, already running – a blue BMW 528 I didn’t recognize. But at the wheel was someone I’d recognize anywhere – Sam, my tormentor. The guy who’d taken Katie from me forever. Her love, my future family, my self-esteem.

Katie still had a smile on her face. She’d executed the one unpleasant detail she had to finish – kissing me off, tying up loose ends, and rummaging for the few clothes and toiletries she’d need for the next few weeks. I saw she’d left our engagement and wedding rings on the kitchen table, without comment, as she walked out of the house. Now she could go back to her perfect lover.

But I had a flash of inspiration. It was an evil inspiration, for sure, but just a tiny bit of payback for the weeks of pain I’d been through. Sam had gotten through to Katie, who’d always been superstitious, with his crazy prophecy bullshit. So I’d give her more and better bullshit. “Katherine!” I cried in a voice so loud the whole neighborhood could hear. “You can have the asshole and his half-assed prophecy. But I know something about prophecies. The true ones don’t come from blind monks. They come from the dying. That’s right. Every culture teaches it. The last words of the dying are what carry power.”

“Well Katie, I’m not dying. But you just killed us. You killed our love and that gives me a true vision of what’s to come for you. So listen…”

And as I was talking – Hollywood couldn’t have pulled this off better – a huge black stormcloud moved over the sun. All of a sudden the whole neighborhood was plunged into darkness. A cold wind came up, and sensing the coming storm, the birds stopped chirping. There was a sudden eerie silence and my voice was the only sound within earshot. Katie had turned around, deeply troubled. She’d dropped her suitcase mid-stride and the smile was gone from her face. Even Sam, sitting in his car, looked stunned by what he was hearing.

Wow, I thought. Maybe there is something to this prophecy stuff. But I’d only gotten started:

“Your adulterous love will never be pure. It’ll always be tainted and rotten. You’ll never be sure of each other. You’ll live in fear that the same betrayal you gave me will come to you, and someday – count on it – that betrayal will happen. And as for your child, he won’t bring the world peace and harmony. He won’t even bring you harmony. He’ll find out that he was conceived in rape, violence and adultery, and he’ll end up despising you both for what you’ve done. Anything you start with Sam will finish in disappointment and despair, and each of you will die in pain, friendless and alone. Endless regret, grief, sadness and death. That ‘s your future from this day forward!”

And – KRAKA-BOOM! Mother Nature put an exclamation point on my little tirade with an immense lightning bolt that shot across the sky, then feathered hundreds of smaller bolts across the horizon. I’d never seen such an electrical display, and it obviously panicked Katie. She gave a little choking cry, dropped her belongings and, weeping, fled into Sam’s BMW. He was obviously spooked too, and gunned the car into the distance just as the rain started coming down.

Well, I thought, even though I didn’t plan it, that was quite a show. That’ll give the superstitious idiots something to worry about.

And now it was time to start making it happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Much Ado About Nothing

Marriage was over in second chapter.Are people surprised Kate went with Sam? Sorry but that was fairly predictble. Neither of them have a soul. Hopefully Karma raises its ugly head and provides some closure for Eric.Like they say it can be a bitch.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyover 10 years ago
My Guess

Is you are a man-hating woman, getting even with your former mates. Why else be so persistent in thrashing Eric.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yikes, just by reading the comments it is easy to tell it's another dogshit effort.

Only the usual cum-sucking rodents like ukresearcher and faggots like wantswhiteboys ever read this pathetic excuse for a story. Even more disappointing is the stupid author puts it in the wrong category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
REVENGE

The writer of this story must be a wimp just like he made Eric in his story or maybe he is Eric! I'd get a few of my buddies together and go back to the cabin to get revenge on the both of them. When we get there we would kick the shit out of Sam to near death and make Katie watch. Then we would tie him up and put him in a chair in the guess room facing the same monitor that he made Eric watch them on. Then me and my buddies would take Katie in the other bedroom and turn on the video camera and the monitor and we would fuck and abuse Katie in every way thinkable into the early morning. Then we would go back into the guess room to get Sam still keeping him tied up,and bring him into the room with Katie. Then I would give Katie an abortion and make sure she could never ever have any children, as Sam watches. After that we would break Sam's legs and arms making him a cripple for life. Then make sure he'd never get a hard-on again. Walking towards the door, I could here Katie crying and yelling "you can't leave us here like this" As I walk out the door, I yell back "have a great life together". On the way home there is a major storm warning broadcast. It would turn out to be the worst storm that area ever saw. Now thats REVENGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

x_witless_xx_witless_xover 10 years ago
To Revenge!!

All well and good but first, in real life, you'd have to actually have some buddies.

Do you see how your plan falls apart right there fella?

I blame the author for being cliched enough to try and jerk every chain even while submitting a tale I feel somewhat familiar with ....I guess it's mostly been done to death here - 3* because the level of humor you coulda wrought from this has flatlined.

Is there another fucking chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
He wants her back?

Now it's time to vote.

1* you dumb fuck.

OOAAOOAAover 10 years ago
GREAT STORYY!!!

Fantastic story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My wife did it or try to get pregnat

when I read this story I think of my wife, we could not have a baby so she cheated with a co-worker that looked like me to get pregnant, so she said she had sex many time as he was able to last longer than me, then she found out he had the snip , when I found out I confronted them and they stopped , she told me she only did it to get a baby that looked like me I think I am a fool and took her back but I still have vision of the other man fucking her was I wrong ? forgiving but not forgetting ?

rijubhairijubhaiover 10 years ago
Clever!

This series is nothing but a troll story designed to rile up the BTB crowd. The fact that ukresearcher (a master at humiliation bating) has favourited this story is reasonable proof.

The series deserves some credit for being poignant in the acrimonious sense of the word, but that is all there is to it. The succinct nature of the yarn would imply it is well told but this is far from the truth. It is underdeveloped and there is no depth to the characters. ukresearcher is far superior with these qualities but it seems he doesn't mind a watered-down duplicate of his Yukon tale.

This story has garnered a lot of criticism from readers who usually avoid or abhor humiliation stories. These masochists have took it upon themselves to suffer the torment because they feel a mysterious sense of sympathy for the victim. Why throw a life preserver when you know drowning is inevitable...

The ending will be predictable and I think one that even Matt Moreau would be proud of because our hapless protagonist will forgive his wayward wife no matter his suffering.

I give this story 2 stars for the sheer audacity to submit a rushed yet controversial tale.

shredmanukshredmanukover 10 years ago
Shit

If you are going to write stop you are shit at it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Man, you are one fucking asshole.

Eat shit and die you sorry excuse for a human being.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
terrible shit

compared to this imbecile author, ukresearcher is like Hemingway!! mind like a fucking cesspool

HangedmanHangedmanover 10 years ago
A little bit unrealistic?

Nice story but I think it's a little bit unrealistic. Especially that prophecy stuff kinda killed the story. I mean yeah it's probably a game but is she really that idiot? The chosen one, the child who's gonna save the world... It's 21st century people. Come on already.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
ending

I'm usually not a fan of the BTB crowd, but in this case I'll make an exception. Sam and the whore wife Katie need dealt with and dealt with severely, along with their illicit spawn. If I were writing the story.... Eric would demand his wife not return to Sam and demand she gets rid of the baby. She would refuse, and return to Sam. The ensuing months would fuel a deep hatred by Eric for both Sam and his slut wife. He would return to the cabin, where he would observe his wife engaged in passionate sex with Sam. He would soak the cabin in gasoline, and set it ablaze. When Sam and Katie tried to exit the cabin, they would be fired upon, driving them back into the blazing inferno. Katie would beg Eric to let them escape the cabin, claiming her love for him. He would refuse, telling here she made her choice. The last thing she would see before she, her lover and her baby burned to death would be her husbands laughing face. Burn the bitch, literally. Please DO NOT make the husband a wimp who accepts his wife's infidelity and the resulting child, or allows his wife to simply leave and continue her life with Sam.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Waiting for his payback. Something like sending letters to him from his dead wife, asking him why did he not love her, why is he tring to replace his first born

Waiting for Eric to pay the two back. Something along the lines of psyoligical torture. Sending him letters and pictures asking him why is he leaving her ( his dead wife), why is he replacing their child with a new one. Just get in to his head and telling him he needs to kill this new woman. A hahahah. Sounds like a plan

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What is the author going to do from here.

Is he just going to make him another chuck. Or is. The man going to stand up and dump her . Throw her and all her shit out. Move on. There is no love left here. That she loves him but is not in love with him and ready to have another mans baby , a little far fetched story here that so is taken by this rapist in such a short time makes this story weak.any severe retribution should be in order. Or just dump her and wish her a miserable life from her on. And don't forget to clean out all your assets and credit cards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good Riddance

If she is that stupid then file as fast as you can. The End

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story

Looking forward to next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
One of the Worst Ever

Katie belongs in hell right next to Sam

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Another Little Dick Wimp Husband Story

Another story that substantiates my theory that marriage is not good for men. Men need to learn that when they marry their cock becomes a small dick. Only married men have a small dick. The second item in my theory about marriage not being good for men is when they marry they are obligated to become cuckold wimps. Single guys that have hot girlfriends have a set of balls and will fight any guy, no matter how big he is, if he tries to take advantage of her or take her away from him. Win or lose his girlfriend will feel so good about him coming to her aid that she will fuck him to death...hell he might even get her ass. Anyway back to Eric, he has an opportunity being afforded to him that many wimpy husbands don't get. Dump the whore now, you've only been married 18 months, get a divorce "now" before you get stuck paying for the little bastard she's going to be dropping. Once you've been divorced for a few months your little dick will become a cock again and you will get your balls back. Once your single you can rejoin the "4F Club, Find them, Feel them, Fuck them and Forget them," or if she is worth a little extra the "5F Club, Find them, Feed them, Feel Them , Fuck them, Forget them." But never...never join the, "Little Dick Wimp Club," by getting married again! Eric needs to do this fast, before Sam kicks her ass out, because she will want to come back to her loving husband, spelled F-O-O-L in caps. And Sam is going to kick her ass out when winter ends. He will become tired of being with a whore that's nagging him because she has learned he took advantage of her when she was in need of help and his prophecy bullshit was just a way to get a broad dumb enough to believe it and stay in the snow bound mountains with him so he would have a warm cunt to fuck during the winter. Eric you need to be ready when she comes knocking and tell the whore to keep stepping. Unless she still looks pretty good, you let her stay with you under same rules Sam gave her. Only you will insist she swallows when giving you head and, you get to fuck her pussy and ass when you want. When you tire of her, kick ass out like Sam did, but give her a couple hundred bucks like you would any other whore.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 10 years ago
Extended . . .

. . . bizarre, but still in all a good story. I really don't do the sci fi, mystical, stuff well; I think I would prefer the story be just about Katie finding a lover who treats her like a woman with respect and love and incredible sex. Instead we have a British story that seems set in the Rocky Mountains.

With the personal limitations aside, however, this is so far still a well told story. I will await author's great mystical revelation.

budap01budap01over 10 years ago
Excellent first effort

Very good plot, nice writing.

What's really bizarre here are the reactions. The voices calling for violent revenge, killings. For burning people alive, condemning them to hell, kicking them in the stomach so they can't have children. An unbelievable amount of rage and violence-worship.

These cowardly, anonymous voices speak when people in my part of the world sleep. They come from the most notoriously violent people on the planet. It seems to be in their DNA.

This simply is a story of a man conquering another man's woman.

And it's good.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
What is the good?

@budap01 In a few USA STATES' family law the ex husbands do not have to pay children support not DNA relative children after divorce below 4 years old.

If you read my comment, you would find I did not write any murder revenge.

I WROTE THE HUSBAND SHOULD MOVE TO SUCH USA STATE, where he will not pay children support after divorce.........

What is the good? That is the good that the modern science (DNA test) arrives to the family law in some USA states and MORE AND MORE man fellows can restart their life without children support burden..........

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
My comment from the 02 parts.

@ Budap01 My comment from the 02 parts.

I read the comments. The husband should look for job in such USA state, where the exhusbands DOES NOT HAVE TO PAY CHILDREN SUPPORT TO THE EX WIFE, IF THE BASTARD(S) ARE BELOW FOUR YEARS OLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ebickerebickerover 10 years ago
Interesting Carry on let us have more thank you

I like the story line and would like to see you carry it out to a longer story... after all how is the male child going to help humanity?

Is Helen going to stay with Eric and become the love he is looking for?

Some of the comments did not seem to be in touch with the 3 chapters I read so maybe they were confused

Did not see any burning or kicks in stomach yes Eric locked him out to kill him from the elements and yes Sam had Eric by the throat lifting him off the floor frog walked him to guest bed room threw him in locked him in but did not see some of the other violence mentioned in other comments

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fugitive goathumper Duna spotted!

Interpol has been alerted and an all points bulletin put out on the suspect described as "wearing a queleshe (dunce cap) on his bald head, a thick neck beard, and adult diapers (probably crapped in)"

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great story

5 stars for all 3 chapters.. please continue.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great 3 chapters

you have "Too be continued" hope so, but I am confused, this man "Sam" lost his wife and child in tragedy due to a drunk driver? So he destroys another marriage by taking the wife? Perhaps the next chapter is just a dream, they find a cabin but its empty, he imagined it and they live happily ever after.... The monks or prophecy approach was a bit much.. but I am ok with it.. just did not like the ending.. losing one family in tragedy but taking another man's wife, thus ruining another family for what reason?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Ugh, Can't Believe I'm Still Here!

Only because I want to see what Jezzaz was inspired by.

Why he didn't smash the screen, and how it could turn him on disgusts me.

"I have not told Katie later you were watching, maybe best to keep this to ourselves." -That's bull,she looked at the camera before turning it off!

Why do cheating sluts say, "I love you," when by their actions they show that they DON'T love, and just as bad,have zero respect?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Haha

Poorly written repressed homosexual fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

This is written by a woman, so of course the husband is a wimp. Obviously she's never been able to actually satisfy a man, hence her angry writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
For me

This is when a sorry story gets worse. I mean , it's one thing to have a big bull take control of your eife, another for you to get excited and orgasm from it , and to put up with her exclamations of love for him as she crushes his heart in the dirt. 4th chapter probably worse.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

An axe to the back of the neck ends the cuck's torture. Leave the whore out in the snow over night.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I he had any sense of self respect he would tell her to head back to the mountain and Sam. She could live with the father of her child and he can provide for both of them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userserendipity300@serendipity300
295 Followers
My favourite Category to read is Loving wives, followed by Romance and occasionally Sci Fi

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES