All Comments on 'Brother Love Ch. 04'

by qhml1

Sort by:
  • 106 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Glad to see you hadn't abandon this storyline. You are one of the best authors on this site. Please continue entertaining us.

Danger09Danger09almost 11 years ago
Still enjoying this plot--but---

I'm still wondering what happened to deb ? (I think) it sound like her & her family were trouble so I'm really interested in why they divorced but I'm steady reading about weirdos, a celibate chick who refuses to have sex with her husband but think its ok to fuck a vibrator while her husband live without, a submissive female, a polygamist married to two pathetic females, the lesbian couple & last but no least ; the " married couple" who enjoys swapping. Fuck them, I want to know about the male character. I'm not into submissive/Dom; I didn't like being told what to do when I was a child so I damn sure wouldn't like it as a grown ass woman. I think married couples swapping isn't really married, marriage is between 2 people not 6! I don't understand how bringing others into your relationship will make it stronger & more fulfilling, I think that's a cop out. Polygamy is the same as swapping. I've tried the girl on girl thing & I have to say nothing compares to a hard, hot throbbing dick. More power to the lesbians. When will this story get down to the nitty gritty?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Brother Love

This is what one gets when talent slips into pretension.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I'm still in

This plot has moved to interesting and quirky, and a bit confusing, but I'm still in. Keep them coming as your farm allows.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
HELLO????

Dude, are you still among the living? It's been over two months since you've done anything....Guess "LIFE" took over.....

hoosier76hoosier76over 10 years ago

This was a good series as it got going. I too am curious as to what made them split. Hope you'll give this an ending!

Good luck with your produce!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Weird mix

I kept waiting for this story to gel but just as it became interesting it stopped at a seemingly weird spot for me. So much is just hanging there.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Ending??

This needs an ending. Agree with other comments, just when it started to get interesting............

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
This can be a five star story ...

... and judging by your other works it may be well deserved, but it hasn't been updated for half a year now.

That's the only thing I would want to comment about, because the story as it is, was just about to take off. It's like the first few brushes of a painting - a spectator can already recognize the motif, but it's too early yet to see the artist's personality emerge. Much the same is true for this story. We've seen some interesting talk-show scenes so far, but the protagonist's back-story - which is no doubt the center-piece and motivation for this extraordinary tale - has only just begun.

Please update :)

lihplihpabout 10 years ago
Great so far, but

It doesn't just need an ending, it needs the middle completing and then an ending. I'm loving the story and want to read a lot more of it.

xtchrxtchrabout 10 years ago
What!

A great story But..... I really got into it. When i finished this section, I kept going back to get to the next section. But, alas! I couldn't find anymore. I agree with some of the other comments, this needs to be finished. I really like your writing, but it seems like you get tired of a story and then just stop. I know I am not an author, but I wanted to read more about this story. You made, yes made, me invest in this fine story and then just stopped! I know you are the author and can do what you want, but I actually felt a moment of anger that you left me high and dry. I got past it but was still disappointed.

I apologize for the moment of anger.

KirkelKirkelabout 10 years ago
WELL?

This isn't like you,,,to not finish a story...except it took a while to finish btb. This has so much to it and you, one of the best authors here, won't finish it? I'm not buying that...but I would the finished one...if I knew how.

So finish the damn story already!

KirkelKirkelabout 10 years ago
Oh yeah

Btb = Sell the Bitch's Car

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
agreement

The story just doesn't seem finished. It certainly hooked alot of readers. If you can crank up the juices again for this story, you should finish it. It's been a worthwhile story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Unfinished business

Your story was very entertaining and enjoyable. It needs a far better finish I think. Thanks for your efforts.

kdcee79kdcee79over 9 years ago
WTF

I didn't comment after ch2 or 3 as I wanted to see where you were heading with this tale & then I was going to score this as well...... But WTF, man, it's like you've been driving around in a Rolls Royce, it ran out of petrol, you just got out & walked away leaving it where it stopped. What BS.

That's exactly what you have done with this story, a really major let down. This series is one of the best on this site, completely ruined by the very poor ending & that last inane paragraph. F T D S please ! ! ! This has so much more potential yet to be disclosed that I can't believe a writer of your talent & ability would even consider this finished. Could have a 5 but worth no more than 1 * as it stands.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
FTDS

Finish The Damn Story, it's too good to leave hanging

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
@FTDS

Yes, PLEASE, finish this!

I was so angry to see that it has been over a year since you added to this I was going to give it 1 star, but took pity on you and held off.

I can understand that coming up with more ideas for his show can be difficult, if you can't then at least have him either find somebody new or reconcile with Deb, but please don't just leave us hanging!

chytownchytownabout 9 years ago
Good Read****

Very enjoyable. Thanks for sharing.

ILiveToRead44ILiveToRead44almost 9 years ago
Why did you stop?

Can you at least tell us why you stopped?

This is way to good of a story to let it just die.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
what the heck!

Your writing is excellent as is the layout. I like the lack of language and the lack of explicit sex, which usually often used to overcome lack of talent, which you have in abundance. please continue and start with the education. you deserve 4 or 5* for ability but only 1* for the way you stopped. you could easily brought it to a smooth ending.

Ed Grocott

edgrocott@gmail.com

brujaybrujayover 8 years ago
Great Series!

I hope you will seriously consider resurrecting it again soon.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful stories with us.

Brujay

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
always leave em wanting a lil more

I say to the thinking man or womans sorta porn writer / without the porn but suggesting more to think about if the largest sex is in your mind hmm Scotty

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
FTDS!

Although in itself this is at least a 4 star story, I gave it only 3 because it is incomplete.

As someone else said, if you can't continue it, at least conclude it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Please continue

I really like the way you write, and this is one of your best stories. Don't leave your readers hanging...

Taffbanjo2013Taffbanjo2013about 8 years ago
Excellent writing, as always....

but I do agree with some of the commentators that the story seems incomplete. Real life itself often has no real completion but it is nice in a work of fiction.

Perhaps this is a Work In Progress?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Bit harsh

People are being a bit harsh in comments. I would just appreciate you finishing your stories. Keep going. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Dunno

Not sure what to think but this one. At times shallow and glossy and at times deep and insightful. Still as always a solid 5 stars. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Like it.

Another 5 star rating. Would love to see you keep the Brother Love shows going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Agreement

more required, brilliant character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please finish

I have read almost all your stories and enjoy your style. I really like this current one and would love to see you finish it!

Thank you!

woodmanonewoodmanoneover 7 years ago
More Please

This is a little after the fact, considering when this was posted, but I have to echo several other commentators...more please. Very interesting and for me riveting. I realize this was written 3 years ago but I, as well as others, would love to see you revisit the Brother Love show.

Thanks for the hard work and good luck with your garden.

Woodmanone

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I Vote No

I didn't like it. Mostly because it just didn't have an ending. I have enjoyed just about everything I've read by this author, but this one left me wondering "Why?".

Freddog6601Freddog6601over 7 years ago
Is this all??

As good as most of your stories are, this one without an ending is a mystery. It's a shame as you've done a good job with character development I'd hate to see these characters go to waste. I like the position of the story where you can go in any one of several directions and they all fit.

Dawgbite38Dawgbite38over 7 years ago
Ending

Good story. It just needs a ending.

NoBullAlNoBullAlabout 7 years ago
I expected better from you!!

The story was fun and interesting and then it wasn't! It should never have been posted if it was going to be left hanging!! Yes I realize that the author is/was a busy person but he has written several stories since so that is not an acceptable argument.

We can only hope that another writer will decide to put the proper finishing on this otherwise decent story.

rightbankrightbankabout 7 years ago
Did anyone else take up the challenge to write an episode?

Doing a story search for Brother Love, and adding sequel, I get No Results Found.

I'm guessing he either blew through the $80,000 or ran out of ideas?

Lost potential.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

you should take the time to end it. it has been awhile, or have someone end it for you. I love your stories but this takes you so far and drops you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Ending?

Please post an ending to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
where is the end

the Story seems to approach a meaningful ending and then just stops short of it. I like to complete or rewrite stories in my head any time but this one leaves me clueless and therefore I would like very much to see what conclusion the author would suggest. Or does he want to Keep us in supense?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pleasee Sir, we want some more.

I would love to see more in this series. Please?

slm59slm59over 6 years ago

I too would like to see this story line continued. I have really enjoyed all four chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Where's the rest of the story?

The author starts the story down an interesting path. He does come back to fill in missing details later.

As in many of his stories, he struggles with grammar and spelling. The two most common errors are using “awhile” when he should have used “a while”, and starting a sentence with an adverb but not providing the comma after.

After leading the reader on, he drops the story and the reader. A very unsatisfying read for that reason.

rdcyclistrdcyclistabout 6 years ago
Well...

That didn't end very well, now did it? I was dreading Ch. 04 for this very reason. Sometimes the writer runs outta gas and apparently Q reached that point somewhere out between Needles and Barstow, leaving us on the side of the road in the heat.

Perhaps if we're good girls and boys, he'll get back on this. In the meantime we'll have to soldier on.

This was a brilliant chapter like the other three. Great concept and I am looking forward to hearing what happened with Barry and Deb. I want to learn something about education cuz I learned about sex and relationships in 2 and 3.

Come back Q! All is forgiven!

silentsoundsilentsoundover 5 years ago
Argh...

This is too interesting not to continue.

Great work!

patilliepatillieover 5 years ago
I love this

the duality between examining life's big questions, and the LW story of this man and Deb. Why havent you finished this? If you finish it on Amazon, pls let us all know, so we can follow along.

etchiboyetchiboyover 5 years ago
Man! This is good.

Makes me wish there was a Part 5.

1.) To find out more on someother interesting topics.

2.) what happens with Deb ???

5-stars

nestorb30nestorb30over 5 years ago
Please please please continue

This is one of the most interesting series on Lit. I truly hope you continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
more

please sir...can i have some more

PapaMikePapaMikeover 5 years ago
Well, it has been

more than five years. Any chance this will be revived?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I agree with all the others who want more of this story. Don’t know that we’ll ever get any more but I sure hope we do. It’s one of the most interesting series I’ve read here in a while.

lonecatALlonecatALover 5 years ago
Unfinished Business

I, for one, would appreciate another chapter in this saga -- it is very entertaining and leaves me wanting to see where you intended the character to go (and my imagination is definitely not equal to yours, so PLEASE help a brother out...)

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 5 years ago
This is a perfect story to just keep adding to.

Whenever the author has an idea that just won’t quite fit anywhere else, or doesn’t want/have the time to flesh out a full story, he can add it here as a vignette. Basically a good place to post very brief “Flash” stories.

5-stars

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 4 years ago
Needs More

Please please please write more in this series. It's been a funny but also enlightening read but needs more chapters and finishing properly.

BruceWoBruceWoover 4 years ago
This is too good a story to stop here

You talents grow year by year, story by story. Am sure that chapter 5 will be even better than the first four.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
More dont stop

This is an excellent series of stories, more please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bleegh

Really weak.

bruce22bruce22about 4 years ago
A Great Chapter!

This presentation reminds of a firework rising in the sky and then becoming so many beautiful things!

steeltiger01steeltiger01about 4 years ago

I'd forgotten how much I enjoyed this series. I hope that you'll come back to it sometime.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I understand about the farming thing...

Good story. I hope you get a chance to add to it.

I understand about the farming obsession. Been there and done that. I loved growing so much I started an organic fertilizer company.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Dang that Chard!

. . . sure taking a long time to harvest. As always a pleasure to read.

Norman_SandsSVUG

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Well, it's been 7 years...

I've read everything; except, for a couple series, and so my thoughts. Two stories are incomplete; this and Rocky Raccoon. It has always been my theory after 65 years that work left unfinished is worse than work that was never started. You have already did partial work, please finish them. I have you in my top five writers, it certainly would be a shame for me to pass on without reading the completed stories. Just a thought....

WisquejacWisquejacover 3 years ago

I have to agree with everyone. We need finality of rocky raccoon and brother love. You are one of the top ten writers on literotica. If you are able, if not I understand and support you, but if you are able please please give us this boon. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It is not too late to complete this series. This one and the Houge series. Please please please. Don’t leave us all hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Agreement & correction

1. I echo all the requests for ongoing chapters.

2. I'm pretty sure the Melanie song is titled "Brand New Key". (You've got a brand new pair of roller skates, I've got a brand new key...)

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyabout 3 years ago

Loved this series read. Please add more and at least end it somewhat. Giving your a half thank-you... and a full thank-you when you add more. ;) ...seriously thank-you for your talent.

ElectroGlideinBlueElectroGlideinBluealmost 3 years ago

Great story until you copped out of the ending. It was a 5 star story until the end of the 4th chapter. It immediately became a 1 star story for that reason.

NitpicNitpicalmost 3 years ago
Building

Building up nicely,then at the end of the fourth,it collapsed like a lead balloon to a nothing story.

RRC2RRC2almost 3 years ago

The author has set up an open-ended scenario the rules of story telling don't necessarily apply. This is a brilliant strategy because the plot (if there is one) takes a back seat to the discussion, and the discussion is fascinating.

I would like to see this series continue, but I recognize that my desire has a much looser time schedule because of the scenario. It could be a year before he adds a new part, and it could fit right in.

Brilliant.

Fascinating.

THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

ack. cliff hanger. I want the story to continue

blkuserblkuserover 2 years ago

Ummm waiting, still waiting pretty sure you have even rotated crops by now but dad is get back to this yet what happened to almost ready to post?

russ603russ603over 2 years ago

Where's the ending of this story? Okay to this point, interesting views. But what's the back story?

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 2 years ago

3 1/2. Chapters of build up for the last page. Otherwise no to bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ack! No ending? Seriously? I was looking forward to the MC getting back together with Deb, at least that seemed to be where you were heading. Loved it so far and hope you return to this one.

mstbdscrt1957mstbdscrt1957about 2 years ago

Would have thought with postings as late January 2022 , time would have been available to finish this post with real ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

OK farm guy, we get the growing and harvest season! Now please, you have us spoiled - greatly…….

Please make a dedicated point to finish a bunch of your great stories, that we and your stories deserve a proper finish too.

Yes, we are crying out and forced to require therapy when we’re left hanging!!!!!!

Our hearts and minding are demanding soooo many answers and consolatory and respectful loving endings of forever and ever.

SW

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

TassieTykeTassieTykeabout 2 years ago

Superbly crafted, well done!

bobareenobobareenoalmost 2 years ago

Seems Q left this one hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great series. I just wish you would continue with it. I hope they finally reconnect!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Intricate and well woven story.

Hard to put down.

BUT. FTDS [FINISH THE DAMN STORY!!!]

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well crafted, the story grew by accommodating company growth. Thanks for a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Echo the previous comments.

Still waiting for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent piece of work, don't leave it there please.

Simon Masters

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

Sorry I don't concur with everyone else the entire premise is ridiculous. He's completely broke so takes his inheritance and blows it on a cable show to effectively cauterise his wounded ego after his divorce? Ummm Ok?

Pjam1968Pjam1968over 1 year ago

I think you are very levelheaded in subjects like sex and relationships. Please continue this and if the storie leads to any closure regarding his failed marriage the better

WilkerbeastWilkerbeastover 1 year ago

What are the chances you could revisit this story line again? Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

O. M. G.!

I just looked & there are no more parts ready to read. I’ve given all 5 star ratings but had I realized this was an unended story I wouldn’t have wasted my time.

Dang! This is sad.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

was thinking that this might lead to reconciliation with Deb even despite Great Aunt Elsa's note about her.... just a dead end. The submissive was the most exciting part!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Would love more of this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well you killed off sex as a topic. Where else could you go with this?…

Somewhere dark, but not your style. Commedic? Same reason…Hmmm…

Maybe relationship survival. The eternal battle between grumpy guy and snippy woman!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago
Wtf

This is a good story where you can add several more parts why did you stop

More!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It is a shame you didn’t continue. Good story so far.

tsgtcapttsgtcapt10 months ago

Interesting, informative, educational, and... fun. Thanks.

kelchakelcha9 months ago

Excellent writing. As a story it's like WTF, you hit a wall or something? 4*

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

TexemayTexemay8 months ago

Great Story. So why did you quit e adding to it? Please resume.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This is great and it's such a pity that was never continued. Please Q if you read the comments consider adding to this series. A lot of your fans would enjoy finding out what happens. BardnotBard

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wow. That got a little tiresome. But well told.

Ken in Texas

linnearlinnear7 months ago

I was REALLY looking forward to seeing how this ended.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userqhml1@qhml1
8926 Followers
Can you believe that soon I will have been writing here for ten years? I never imagined I'd last that long. I figured I would run out of story ideas long before now. Instead I've filed over a hundred story ideas yet to be written. I'm retiring in a few weeks. I'm going to us...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Brother Love Series Info