All Comments on 'How to Write Good Sex Scenes'

by JUDO

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Gabriel OrrGabriel Orralmost 19 years ago
Thank bloody goodness!

*bows* I'm currently working on my first submission to this site, and though I am extremely proud of the story itself I find myself simply unable to write the intimate scenes between the important characters. This answered some of the questions that I hadn't quite thought of yet! Thanks much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Fantastic!

Working on trying to write some teen fantasy stories, and this article helped greatly. I didn't even think about making several drafts/edits! Figures, I was only thinking about the sex.

NatassjaNatassjaalmost 18 years ago
wow thanks

wow, thanks! It's really gonna help me elaborate my stories.

cinnamon_kisses12cinnamon_kisses12over 16 years ago
Thank You!

This kind of advice is exactly what I needed. Thank you so much!

Xie_LeiXie_Leiover 15 years ago
Thanks

This will help my writing immensely.

TransverseTransversealmost 15 years ago
Nice

Very informative and sure to help a lot of people on this site write better stories. Sex scenes are key to most stories on the site, and writing good ones can make or break an author- it's good that you posted this to help guide new ones. It's nice to know that I'm not the only one out there who wants to help improve Literotica, because that's honestly how I feel sometimes. Nice Job.

diggypopdiggypopover 13 years ago
Good ideas

Even with rape, pacing is important. A careful building of tranquility, suddenly shattered by a brutal attack, is extremely effective. I would say always try to build a mood, otherwise the reader remains detached.

Client8Client8almost 3 years ago

I liked what you said about using all the senses

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous