All Comments on 'The Library (Public Sex)'

by British Filth

Sort by:
  • 75 Comments
pure_blisspure_blissalmost 11 years ago
yes baby, yes!

I fucking loved this! I came to both of your new audios this morning. and I want to come visit you at the library right now so you can fuck my little pussy up against the wall. Your audios are getting better and better --your moans turn me on so much and your sounds were so primal and delicious. mmm more baby!

alimaealimaealmost 11 years ago
Um...my book is overdue...

Do I get a spanking? ;) You are so delicious I don't even need a spoon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
mmm love public

Love the idea of being caught, I loved in your office audio where your wife called....please carry on the great work!

katiekat17katiekat17almost 11 years ago
AMAZING

You are incredible. Your excitement about the public nature of the fucking really really turned me on. I was IN that library, fucking you...

LadyLotus17LadyLotus17almost 11 years ago
oh... my.... god

Wow. I cannot even begin to explain how hard I came! It was the BEST orgasm I have had in soooo long ;) great work love

KikishoesKikishoesalmost 11 years ago
As a public librarian...

I find your story completely fucking hot. You are a very naughty man.

StickyCinnamonStickyCinnamonalmost 11 years ago
Delicious

You, sir, have the most perfect mixture of voice, tone and playfulness. I always find myself chuckling once or twice in the midst of your stories, and it really endears you all the more to me. Keep them coming to keep me cumming, love!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
That was sexy

wow that was the best masturbation session i've had in a long time. i love the way you growl moan lol something about a guy who has a slight gruff moan that sounds like a growl,it just turns me on. i REALLY want to have sex in a library now...i might just have to beg my boyfriend

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

This was fucking incredible. When you started growling, I lost it. Your moans are so primal, dirty, desperate. There's just something so manly about the way you do that. I would give anything for you to be a librarian at my local library ;)

SweetFangirlSweetFangirlalmost 11 years ago
Impressive!

You make these stories and scenarios so believable! I found the 'flustered librarian' act at the beginning to be adorable, but what I loved most was the growling when you became so hot and bothered and in to the moment.

It makes me sad that I live all the way in the US. Well done, sugar.

RubenesqueAphroditeRubenesqueAphroditealmost 11 years ago
TeeHee....

That was pretty fucking awesome..LOL! I...couldn't...hold..out..til..the...end..but, what can I say? You are an amazing story teller. Thank you so very much for sharing your talents here. You get Aphrodite's Golden Apple this evening. ;)

shejustmightshejustmightalmost 11 years ago
Favorite Fantasy

I worked in the library a few years ago during college, and this was my favorite fantasy... except we didn't have an "erotica" section, so I filed it under "philosophy." I wish you'd visited my library. Or vice versa...

closet_pervcloset_pervalmost 11 years ago
FUCKING AMAZING!

I can't get even stand to listen to any other man's voice anymore; you've ruined me, my darling.

Been over four months since I've developed a taste for your recordings. I don't think I can go back to anything else

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Love your voice and your words

I love your voice, your words, the build up and the scenes you describe (especially the really dirty ones). I have played with myself whilst reading erotica in a public library on more than one occasion! Sadly I am too shy to approach someone or go further. However if I heard your voice behind me as you caught me playing with myself, I think I would do just about anything you asked.

From an English housewife about to make herself cum for a third time in very wet panties xxxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
i squirted so hard!

You are the only one who can make me squirt as much as I do.... by masturbation alone lol.... I have several of your recordings saved to my phone. It helps insure I get off every time! If I ever find someone as dirty as you I'll. Never let them go!!

ShyaraShyaraalmost 11 years ago
Delectable......

This is the first of your recordings that I have listened to.

You spurred me on to a booming O.

Thank You

pfflyerhotpfflyerhotover 10 years ago
Excellent performance...

Dude. Great fun. I love the "shhhhhh's" and the "A comes before B, B comes... " et all! Fucking love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Burning Desire

I'm so in love!! Your sexy voice, amazing English accent, and your vivid imagination and wild passion make me want to...cum. And I did. Hard. Wasn't planning on it, but when you said "Let's cum together", I lost all control. I'm picturing you as a cute, tall, cuddly fella with dark curly hair and glasses. Damn. I could go on and on, but i will save it for another time, as this is the very first time I've heard anything of yours. That does it: this American girl is getting an English boyfriend somehow. :)

tenstensover 10 years ago
Wow!

That was awesome! The background sounds of the public were the perfect touch. The whole time I was like, "Did he just add that stuff with a program or is he actually recording this in public? There is an echo on his voice... Oh, my goodness!" Background sounds added an extra sense of danger to the recording. This was too perfect!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I squirted to this

NyaMidnightNyaMidnightover 10 years ago
advice

I suggest if you have time and access, listen to this in the library. It adds a whole other level to his naughty voice whispering in your ear. College campus library, big comfy chair in the back corner away from everyone. I came twice the second time being watched. You made me more naughty then I have ever been. Thank You!

kattoy120vkattoy120vover 10 years ago
Shhh! wouldn't work

You maybe the only Male who talks during sex, that I wouldn't be tempted to gag

(and sometimes have had to gag with my panties, pantyhose), so that I could get off.

You actually say more than expletives and "Ya know"....

Though I would like to hear you try to narrate as I sat on your face... before sliding down to capture your cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Continuing to love your work, you just sound so sexy... Your imagination turns me on in a way no guy I've ever met has been able to, so thanks :D Oh and in my opinion, you would make the perfect lover ;) xx

pixie_slut1402pixie_slut1402over 10 years ago

Listening to this in my uni library, this is pretty amazing, taking everything in me not to do anything

7fantasia77fantasia7over 10 years ago

The library holds a kinky place in my heart and you just made it ten times more sexy! Aside from that, I came three times because your growls and dirty talk was just oh so delicious ;] thanks so much darling, I demand more! xoxo

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow !

Incredibly hot ! Most Librarian erotica seems to feature a lady librarian, but having a male librarian seduced by a naughty customer works fabulously well too.

You could do so much with a simple theme like this too. A shy librarian and a mousy, bookish girl, finding out that you can never judge a book by its cover.

Older librarian and younger woman, younger librarian and older woman. Such delicious possibilities. Thank you.

RedrosewitchRedrosewitchover 10 years ago

I love that we get a mixture of the hot and dirty and the light hearted. ( That oh so cute reciting the alphabet while she has his cock in her mouth. )

I love how this rather timid seeming librarian has a horny, nasty, dominant beast inside him, just waiting to be unleashed.

sissyskyrocket78sissyskyrocket78over 10 years ago

Wish my library had a sexy librarian that I could tease... Think I'd be too shy to do anything about it though! Loved it. Background noise was brilliant too. Very polished performance!

Zombie5828Zombie5828over 10 years ago
hot!

I love the grunting noises you make! So sexy!

d0llfaced0llfaceover 10 years ago
Tehehe

How'd you know this was one of my biggest fantasies? I'm at work listening to this and it's so very hard to keep a straight face. My panties are soaking wet and the friction I'm creating as I switch my legs back and forth underneath the desk is killing me. I hope you're happy. :P

NativeVixenNativeVixenover 10 years ago
;)

Oh, the things you make me want to do...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Oh wow!

Oh my god. That was absolutely amazing! The whole beginning, with you stuttering and fumbling your words was so adorable and then 180 degree turn around... Oh my god. Seriously, I can't get enough of your voice! Please keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
ohhhh

Only dude with this kind of accent I LOVE listening to. Sexxxxy. I wanna finger fuck myself so bad but I don't want my mum to hear. Haha my pussy is so wet :-(

LeAmorLeAmorover 10 years ago
Jesus...

I want to be inside your head, lol. This is now a new fantasy, thanks to you. :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow

I came at the exact same time as you and it was so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
New favorite

This is the first of your submissions I've listened to. The effort and quality you put in leaves all other audios in the dust! Like the murmuring of people and the echoes. Not to mention your great acting skills! To be honest I actually stopped masturbating so I could focus more on it. Though I was really close to reaching climax near the end well after I had stopped touching. I'm going to go through your others to get myself off now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Troublemaker!

I'm not easy to please, but you got me all wet, you troublemaker!!

fuckslutTammyfuckslutTammyabout 10 years ago

Oh my god I'm in my best friends house and I just came from you wow.. I hope she won't be able to smell it. You're amazing and I love you :D

JustReadinExoticJustReadinExoticabout 10 years ago

I love the idea of fucking in a public library or any public place for that matter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
holy fuck

I can't believe how spot on you are with all of my fantasies. I'm a bit of a book nerd and being fucked in a library is on my bucket list you are amazing and I hope you never stop doing what you do. Your voice is so damn sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
big cock

is any one as horny as me lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wow.....

So fucking hot!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
fuck

I have never came that hard in all my life. Just your voice makes me dripping wet. Fuck any girl would be lucky to have you if the sex is a good as you make it sound. What about a Mile High Club audio? X

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
love it!

I love all your audios but I frequently go back to this one. You make it so incredibly easy to imagine you fucking me against the wall...I came so fucking hard. Thank you ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A+ voice, A+ narration, A+ fantasy

I just died.

I have no words.

Good lord!

*fans self with library periodical*

I will be utterly distracted for the rest of the day.

soullover80soullover80almost 10 years ago
oh honey

You are so adorable. You got me laughing so much and also so bloody horny. The comedy value combined with the rawness of your fucking is just wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wow o-o

You got my fettish, hit it right on the head baby! The beginning is so sexy and your accent is amazing too, wow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Favourite!

I've been looking for this audio! I originally found this on Tumblr and then the blog it was on was deleted so I lost it, but just now I tried googling for it and then found an audio with a voice (your voice) that sounded really familiar and then sure enough it was you, the person who made this audio. So glad I found it again! Unfff, this audio is great. Used to listen to this all the time, sooo good. <3 Gets me there so quick, too haha ;)

GrindOnMeGrindOnMeover 9 years ago
horny &18

Hey i love listening to you, your voice is sooo sexy!

do you think you could do a story for the 18 girls out there? mmm that would be so hot ;)

XInnocentEvilXXInnocentEvilXover 9 years ago
Fantasies....

I've never had that particular fantasy before, but now I do for sure

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
18 years old girl

Ur the cutest thing ever srsl !

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

This was unbelievably hot, not to mention well-written. You sexy bastard, where the hell are you?! I miss your audios!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hilarious and hot

Thanks for this; I really enjoy your voice and your style. I loved this until the anal play. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

One of my favorite audios. I cannot help but cum on your command.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Oh dear.

Thanks a lot, dude. I volunteer at the public library and now every time I go there, I'm going to be absolutely and inconveniently soaked. On a serious note, though, you have real talent. Not many people can make it sound so effortless, fun and downright filthy. Your accent and acting make me soooo horny... plus, it's way better than simple animalistic erotica. Intelligence is a total turn-on for me.

I used to wander through this website trying to find a half decent audio; now it seems you've satisfied my every desire. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

holy christ i've been listening to your stuff all night, i should go to bed. fuck it one more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
2 fantasies come true!

I didn't realize I had a fantasy for the Zombies,run! narrator but evidently... Well it's quite hot to hear a familiar voice recontextualized here. Sir, your voice is remarkably like his, I would not be surprised in the slightest if you are one and the same. And ah, with a long time favorite fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
It was really fun

Oh gosh, you definitely know how to make us come listening to

to Your voice. Hope to see you in my library. I will gladly tour you around make you

you Comfortable. Thanks for satisfying my hunger.

Hungry Wifey Librarian xxx

Ashbeth88Ashbeth88almost 9 years ago
.

So amazing. Your voice is intoxicating

TheAllureMissesTheAllureMissesover 8 years ago
I am so not this type of girl but somehow you still got me...

It was delicious, I enjoy going to the Library constantly picking out erotic literature. Except I don't dress like a stripper lol, or tease naughty bookeepers... :) But I wouldn't mind acting some of that scene out, maybe its because of the "I can't make a sound or move" I loved that, you were so domineering and nonchalant. Thank You and also You were very loud... so I would say you led the crowd to our hideout. ;)

SubmissiveblondebabySubmissiveblondebabyover 8 years ago
Oh

Good god. What a way to start my morning. I am an avid book worm. I love libraries. Maybe I should find a sexy librarian to tease

preciousthingspreciousthingsabout 8 years ago
ABC's

I cannot say my alphabet backwards whether I am drunk, sober, or listening to this fucking delicious audio of yours.

However, I have managed to orgasm many times in all three states or a combination thereof.

Xoxoxo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Oh my...

Thrilling, this was absolutely amazing. You were so rough, so primal, I love when men tap into that animalistic side of them. I'm still feeling the waves of pleasure hit me. God, your moans... I'm in pure bliss right now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
My goodness

As someone who works in a library in the stacks (the areas the books are shelved) this was way more of a turn on than I anticipated. What's even worse was picturing this where we keep the romance paperbacks and knowing getting caught would be so easy. Fantastic job gorgeous!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Absolutely Delectable

This was the second public themed scene I listened to of yours and I am just blown away. Having worked in a library and pulled little stunts like this myself, I feel you played right into my fantasy.. And those primal grunts and groans.. yes please! Make me beg for more... You've got a deadly recipe for satisfaction right there... multiple satisfaction. I should be sleeping right now, but I can't stop listening to you and fucking myself as you so eloquently weave such tantalizing tales. From one story teller to another... Fuck me..erm.. Bravo! :-)

SexyLingerieLady88SexyLingerieLady88over 7 years ago
Little slut

Thank you for knowing I'm just a little slut who came here to be as dirty as possible. Xo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Bucket list

Acting this out is definitely on my bucket list now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
OMG!! That was superb.

Thanks a lot. I would surely want to go to a library whose librarian is so damn hot and sexy. I got turned on in the beginning itself. Thanks once more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Secretly a sexy slut

I'm surprisingly tapping into my hidden slutty side. Your grunts and dirty talk made me cum multiple times. So primal so dirty urghh...wish you could fuck me...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Mmm yes

Good god man, inventive, sexy as hell, and made me come absolutely screaming & shaking. Thanks :)

absorbabsorbover 6 years ago

Naughty boy you are, right in the library with that little slut! I loved it of course! Library sex is so taboo and yet so much a fantasy is it not!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fuck YES

This was one of the BEST audios I’ve ever heard. Your voice, your tone, your accent, your sounds of sex... everything was INCREDIBLY hot. And what made it even more amazing was how you tried to resist temptation at first and then gave in. The sense of danger you gave. The idea of being in public which you play with so well. The sense of seduction and bitting off more than you can chew. Man oh man keep it going British filth. Bog fan over here!!

hotjujuluhotjujuluabout 5 years ago
So Sexy!!

This recording is by far one of the best I have listened to. Actually, that can be said for all of British Filth's submissions. Roommates is another one of my favorites!!

Your voice is so incredibly sexy. I've been a fan of yours for several years; I first heard you on Soundcloud. I am a librarian and love library themed stories but yours is the hottest yet and I've invested a lot of time to reading and enjoying erotica. You deliver the story so well I came twice before it was over. I just wanted to share that whenever I need a sure bet to get off, I pick one of your recordings. Thank you!

Valeska78paveValeska78paveover 2 years ago

I love how you built the scene within the dialogue. Your audio excited me and appeals to my fantasy of consensual nonconsent plus some exhibitionism. Male dominance is important to me. I had a great time with your voice and feel satisfied. Thank you for your hot voice and great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I take it back. This is my favourite audio. Ok, ok, ok... I... Love the stuck-up, goody two shoes librarian character... So much... Holy shit. What an amazing fuck. I love it when he's trying to maintain his composure, obeying his little dress code, his little rules, being so good and frustrated and hiding so much. Oh god. This is a goldmine. I am. Blessed. This is beyond... If anything, I would've wanted him to resist temptation more. Become more humiliated and nervous after the fact... Oh, I love it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBritish Filth@British Filth
2021 Followers
TWITTER: @BritishFilthUK PATREON: patreon.com/britishfilth They say the most powerful sexual organ is the brain, in which case the mind is how we utilise it. My hope is that my contributions engage with your mind and take us both to a place of filth, fun and fantasy together....