All Comments on 'Megan and My Foot Fetish Ch. 02'

by twny

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Awesome!

Totally hoping your write another chapter, would love to see where this goes after. Great job with imagery.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More!

Reading your stories has brought my cock to foot fetish ecstasy. I would love to hear what Megan's amazing feet do next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
BEST STORY EVER!

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!! this is easily my favorite fetish story of all time! it was entertaining beginning to end. it kind of reminded me of me lol! please write a series or at least a part 2! i wanna find out why Megan left plus if Tony ever gets to have those sexy feet again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I really enjoyed your story so far, and would love to see more chapters. Why does Megan become so standoffish at the end of the evening??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Needs a third chapter

This story is brilliant.

I definitely want more of this story and want to find out why Megan was standoffish at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great Story!

I hope you continue it, great work!

indindalmost 8 years ago

It was a lovely read. Wish to know how it went. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Why was she nervous?

Because he was probably not the only guy she had going at the time. And was her "ex" really as ex as she implied?

He got played, and as soon as he realizes that, he can enjoy whatever else he gets from her from then on just as long as he can live with the fact that's she's just using him for her own pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What happend?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good premise.

Still rushed.

Three stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous